Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 205
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 192
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 173
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 139
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- HHS Kills $250K Health Campaign; Deja Vu
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
Similar on eTradeWire
- The GO GREEN Deal Available Today – If it works Use it – ECOFuelMax
- BYD to Introduce First Battery-Electric Refuse Truck to Maryland
- AAA City Removalist Is Proud to Be A Sponsor of the 30th WSABE Awards 2020
- DHL Expands Green Fleet with Launch of Electric Tractor-Trailer Vehicles in U.S
- Time running short to complete your 2020 DOT random drug testing
- STG Logistics joins CargoNet cargo theft prevention and recovery network
- US High Speed Rail Association Releases 5-Point High Speed Rail Plan with Project List
- Fully operational 1980 Westport Blanchard Boat located in Washington State for Sale on GovDeals.com
- TA Services Names Logistics Leader, Reo B. Hatfield II, as Vice President of Business Development
- PhaseZero Announces Integration with Pluss, Offering Turnkey Digital Commerce Solution for Truck and Heavy Equipment Industry
Djoly Souffrant, LLC, offers consulting, coaching and training, focused on helping organizations, and their leaders, to value and motivate their human capital. Souffrant brings a refreshing style, built around humor and storytelling, to create trust and break down barriers. He teaches leaders to be builders of human spirits, and businesses to be strategic in how they enhance workforce engagement and increase profitability.
Souffrant served 14 years in management roles within a Fortune 50 transportation company, leading teams and driving projects that increased revenues through strategic alliances and detailed planning. He gained deep expertise in B2C residential delivery practices, especially partnering with the United States Postal Service to control costs. He also partnered with smaller Third Party Logistics (3PLs) for B2B deliveries on a widespread scale. As part of his Leadership consulting, Souffrant assists transportation organizations with step-by-step logistic network optimization.
More on eTradeWire News
- Snell & Wilmer Selected as a Finalist for SDBJ's 2020 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Awards
- Book Release: From Harlem Hoodlum to Hollywood Heavyweight, by Hank Garrett
- Handball Player, Josef Gotsch, Finds the Good in this Difficult Time
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- 29th Annual Whitaker St. Louis International Film Festival announces award winners and attendance
As the labor force shrinks and becomes more diverse, organizations and their leadership should embrace inclusion (https://www.djolysouffrant.com/business-strategy-2/), and implement related structures and policies with long-term effects, Souffrant advised.
"Inclusion is all about behavior, and the millennial workforce tremendously values inclusion as an operational principle," he said. "Rather than viewing inclusion as a check-the-box 'kumbaya' activity, businesses should realize that implementing tangible changes will create more productive employees. The financial benefits are genuine. The risk is ignoring this demographic reality and continuing to observe inclusion through a lens of 'how it used to be.'"
Souffrant (https://www.djolysouffrant.com/about/), 37, should know – he's a millennial. His life story is one full of adapting to his surroundings. His family immigrated to the U.S. when he was 11 and, at 18, he moved to Wisconsin from Florida to pursue his education and play football. He earned his undergraduate and MBA degrees from Concordia University Wisconsin.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sioux Falls Storm Player, John Williams, Has Much To Be Thankful For
- Holidays 2020 - What Kind of Shopper are you?
- Let Treehaus, a locally sourced boutique in Atwater Village help you find the perfect holiday gifts! And we'll even send them for you
- Century 22 Solutions Joins UF Innovate | The Hub
- Kühler Co.'s Collection Launched Safely And Successfully At "Da Spot" In Ci
Passionate about becoming the best leader possible, he returned to school and earned a Ph.D. in Leadership from Cardinal Stritch University. His extensive education, coupled with "real world" experience managing and coaching employees and business owners, provides a powerful combination to counsel leaders at all levels of an organization to accelerate growth.
"I know what leaders experience on a day-to-day basis," Souffrant said. "I want them to become the positive forces that all organizations need, and be ready for the unprecedented challenges that lie ahead for everyone."
More information about Djoly Souffrant, LLC, is available at www.djolysouffrant.com or by calling (262) 349-9038.
Djoly Souffrant, LLC
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- Couples Overlook This Long-Term Care Insurance Planning Option
- Lehigh Valley Orthodontist Offering Teens & Adults Affordable Braces
- Virtual 2020 STATE OF SMALL BUSINESS in Chatham County Presented by Wells Fargo and Savannah SCORE
- Hollywood Film Director Jack Cook
- Blush & Whimsy Sets Up Shop in Austin
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- RSVP Of South Florida To Thank USPS Mail Couriers With Mailbox Social Media Campaign
- autopom! Offering Vehicle Protection Plans for New and Used Cars
- Trae Tha Truth and Harris County Reach an Agreement That Allows Inmates to Attend Virtual Funerals
- Agent Advice Best Brokerages of 2020
- A Hunt County Grand Jury Returned a Criminal Indictment Against Former Wolfe City Officer
- Singer-Songwriter Stephen Winston Breathes Life In latest Single "Winter's Breath Warms The Heart"
- Brian E. Taylor To Be Featured In Groundbreaking Atlanta Bookstore
- 20Lighter Announces Orthopedic Surgery Alliance
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc. Completes the Largest Dialysis Clinical Trial in the United States
- BA Insight Announces Out of the Box Connector for Thomson Reuters Practical Law
- Shop Unique Handcrafted Gifts at the Spruill Gallery
- Used 2013 Hyundai Veloster for Sale!
- A Happier Thanksgiving: Thanks for Giving Campaign