Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 318
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 241
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 230
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 217
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 202
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 192
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 167
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 159
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- What are the Royal Jordanian Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy?
- Wanderful Academy Launches Photography for Travelers Course
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- Travel Writer Turns to an Inner Journey
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Travelers Haven Expands Leadership Team
- Wanderful to Host Second Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- RV Advisor Podcast Celebrates 100th Episode This Month
- Visit Potter-Tioga State Parks Recognized as 'Most Beautiful Fall Foliage' in Pennsylvania
- Enjoy an Extended Stay in the Florida Keys with KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals' 'Free Nights' Special Offer
"It sure seems The Profit is aptly named," Stetler said. "Sadly, I'm not surprised. Lemonis has been accused of doing this so many times."
This article (http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/...) gives further details on the developing story.
More on eTradeWire News
- SOAR Performance Group and TheFork Earn Brandon Hall Award for Best Sales Leadership Development Program
- EVENT - How and Why Activist Lawyers "Sue The Bastards"
- Jackson Rathbone's "DO NOT REPLY", launches Break Out Star: Elise Luthman
- Investment Mortgage Loans for Investors Investing Outside Asia
- Question Time for Rwanda's President Paul Kagame
About The RV Advisor
The RV Advisor (RVA) was created to protect rights of RV owners and arm consumers with the knowledge to navigate the complex RV industry. With strength in numbers, the RV Advisor built a nationwide network of RV owners empowering members with advice they can trust!
RVA is creating a system that helps hold manufacturers and dealers accountable for their business practices — revolutionizing the industry by overpowering it. The mission is to reach one million members this year and two million members by next year. The hope is to give RV owners even more power by providing expert advice, technicians, and a legal team. This allows them to defend consumers' rights against unethical practices. In addition, the RV Advisor will provide numerous discounts on campgrounds, fuel, RV parts, accessories, and much more..
- bestchineseutotor offers learning Chinese online
- CONRIC pr + marketing is one of four companies to win an American Advertising Federation Angel Award
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
- Together Through Life's Transitions
- Halloween Brings More Literary Adventures, Including A Talking Sword!
- IME360 by prIME Assessments addresses the contentious medico-legal assessments and reporting system o
- An American based Narcotics Trafficking drama series is being filmed in Atlanta,Georgia
- Mofas Publishes Its First Stable Release In Chrome Web Store
- PYNKTALKS: Rachel Richardson talks entertainment styling
- Quigley Eye Specialists to Open New Q iLasik and Med Spa in Naples
- "Only A Moment" from Dave Carey Extends Comfort To Fans on Corona Diaries from Big Fuss Records
- Visible Genomics Announces Four New Appointments to Board of Clinical Advisors
- International Businessman Blazes New Trails in eCommerce with Innovative Home Furnishings
- INFINITI HR Rolls Out OpenAxess Cigna Medical Plan
- Greater Brookfield of Commerce an Honoree at MMAC's Focus on the Future Awards
- Public Relations Society to Name New York's Best Communication Campaigns
- New Research Reveals TN K-12 Students Need Math Help
- Community Hospice & Palliative Care Welcomes New Team To Serve the Alachua Community
- Doctors Launch Online Course to Fight Chronic Inflammation and Disease
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa