Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 245
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 206
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 190
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 151
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 107
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Personiv Releases White Paper on Finance & Accounting Outsourcing Strategies for the Modern Remote Workplace
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants People to Know Charity Brown
- MindStream Analytics named Top Cloud-Based Planning Consulting Services
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Ideanomics MEG Announces Completion of Tianjin Zhongcheng Order
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Orion Energy Partners on Back to Back Capital Partnerships Totaling $465 Million
- Jacob Khan Launches New Medium Page To Offer Users Better Insights Into Business & Finance
- Private Placement Markets Introduces Its "equitylock Fixed Income Mortgage" Program
- StacKz Savings App Sets Fall 2020 Release Date
Vista is engaged in the acquisition and active management of multifamily and commercial office properties located in urban infill markets in the Western U.S. Vista has approximately $1 billion in assets under management, with a portfolio that includes more than 2,000 multifamily units and nearly 2 million square feet of office product. With the assistance of the senior Barach, Vista plans to increase that number substantially over the next three years, raising equity capital with a particular focus on foreign and ultra high-net-worth sources.
"Jonathan and his team have built an impressive real estate portfolio, and a 12-year track record of generating attractive risk adjusted returns far superior than those in the equity and fixed-income markets," said Philip Barach, who has raised and managed tens of billions of dollars over the course of his 43-year career. "Our plan is to significantly grow our capital base and, combined with the financial strength of our existing balance sheet, pursue increasingly larger value-add and distressed opportunities of $100 million and above throughout the Western United States."
More on eTradeWire News
- 3 of the Most Popular Barter Exchange Networks
- TVS Tally Ho Network Brings British TV Classics to TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Streaming Service
- Private Placement Markets To Grow Its Investor Relations Division To Include Start-ups
- Derek Easdon Named Vice President At Annuity Agents Alliance
- 9 Reasons To Secure A Second Passport
Vista's president, Jonathan Barach, will continue to oversee all investment functions, including acquisition, due diligence, financing, asset management and disposition.
"We formed Vista in the middle of the last recession knowing there would be opportunities as the economy recovered," said Jonathan Barach. "We believe similar opportunities lie ahead and it's important that we prepare now before a market correction and not after."
Prior to DoubleLine, Philip Barach was co-founder and group managing director of the TCW Mortgage Group. Previously, he was Senior Vice President of Chief Investments for Sun Life Insurance Company, and Principal Fixed Income Officer for the California Public Employees' Retirement System (CalPERS), the largest pension plan in the United States. At CalPERs Barach was involved in the creation of the collateralized mortgage obligation (CMO), and oversaw the issuance of one of the first private label CMOs using the retirement system's MBS portfolio. Barach holds a BA in International Relations and an MBA in Finance from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
More on eTradeWire News
- Trump visit to Atlanta focuses on I-75 South expansion
- Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Reality Star Momma Dee interviews with Horse El Caballo Wren on Street Fame Podcast sends Powerful message to Donald Trump
- Covid-19 Distance Learning Opens Door for Remedial Services to Students with ADHD
- Event Business Pivots to Making Student Desk Guards for School
- Kid Tennis Hub Launches Informative Blog for Tennis Parents
About Vista Investment Group
Vista Investment Group, LLC (http://www.vistainvestmentgroup.com) is a privately held real estate investment firm, engaged in the acquisition and active management of commercial property located in urban infill markets in the Western United States. The Los Angeles-based company was founded in 2008 to focus on value-add and opportunistic strategies in the multifamily, mixed-use and office sectors.
DB&R Marketing Communications, Inc.
- Romance Blossoms in Quarantine: Julie Kavanagh's "Love in Isolation"
- This Sunday: Express-News Launches SA Inc
- Gghtx, Co-founder Avi Kerendian Receives $5,000 Grant For Global Health Education
- Help-A-Reporter-Out (HARO) Founder, Peter Shankman, Talks Risk-Taking on "Confidence Connection"
- John Rivers Brings Retirement And Income Radio To Boca Raton
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips the Script on Anxiety
- How Weight Stigma Benefits Social Policy Makers
- Community Cooperative has an immediate need for Meals on Wheels delivery drivers
- myGEKOgear Releases the Smart Hardwire Kit to Easily Have your Dash Cam Connected 24/7
- Drive Up and Grab a Bag of School Supplies
- Just for you… the best summer fun is online now! Outer Banks Squared - The Art Show
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips Script on Anxiety
- Panel Built, Inc. Offers In-Stock Guard Booths for Quick Security Solutions
- Be Careful Stating Your Income For Health Insurance Subsidy
- Author's new book earns literary accolade
- John Canning & Co. Earns 2020 Preservation Connecticut Award of Merit - For Mark Twain House Museum
- Crafts N Chisel: Boutique for Authentic Indian Handicrafts Home Decor
- John Canning & Co. Earns 2020 Preservation Connecticut Award of Merit -First Congregational Church
- Hotel Madison Voted Best Hotel in the Shenandoah Valley
- Black 2016 Honda Civic for Sale