Popular on eTradeWire
- Love 2 The World Celebration Global Tv Mega Event Concert For The 1st Time At Niagara Falls Fr - 620
- Mexico Hosts the First Cancun International Boat Show - 539
- Hoppr Taps Georges Laplanche to Develop Billion Dollar European Programmatic Advertising Market for Network Service Providers - 453
- ILoveInns.com Announces 2021 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns - 442
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Services Celebrates 10 Years in Business - 405
- Patrick Mahomes strikes twice by winning overall 2020 Hickok Belt(R) Award and January 2021 monthly - 402
- Aruba Environmental Credentials Further Strengthened - 383
- Travel Salaries Rise Marginally In 2020 But Recruitment Plummets - 342
- Residence Inn Fort Walton Beach, Florida Opens - 236
- Travelers Haven Achieves Unprecedented Quality and Customer Satisfaction Scores - 232
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bakery on Main Gains Real-time Quality Assurance with InfinityQS' Cloud-native Platform, Enact
- Matanzas on the Bay features dining and drink specials with live music on St. Patrick's Day
- HighKey Does it Again with the Launch of the Highest Protein, Plant-Based Cereal
- Nano-technology alliance of Supreme Pharmatech and Professor M.R.Mozafari, a global nano technology expert
- Meatless Farm Launches First Plant-Based Hot Dog That Tastes Like a Real Hot Dog
- Launch of Trace One E-Sourcing Will Boost Retailers' Private Label Speed to Market
- F&D Woodfired Italian Kitchen now open in Winter Park
- Ground-Up Flavor Company Offers A Delicious Reprieve For Scorched Palates!
- Pretzel Pete Launches Two Gluten Free Items
- Rook Coffee now offering superfood-boosted coffees
Entrepreneur Antonne Jones is the founder of Groovy Smoovies, a brand new smoothie shop in historic Haddonfield with a movie theater theme.
Like his former partner, Jones is himself an accomplished entrepreneur, creative, and visionary. The storied screenwriter and television producer is the author of several urban fiction novels in addition to serving as the publisher of bestselling books from both Daymond John as well as BET entertainment reporter Terrence J.
Jones' vision for Groovy Smoovies is to introduce a cozy local cafe and community hub serving up delicious and healthy smoothies with a backdrop inspired by classic cinema. Guests pick up their orders at a movie theater box office ticket booth.
The cafe's fresh pressed juices and specialty smoothies are named in honor of various classic movies, such as "Beauty and the Peach," "Purple Reign," "The Green Smile," and "West Side Smorey." Every juice and smoothie drink on the menu is crafted from fresh fruits and vegetables.
More on eTradeWire News
- Private Placement Markets & Steve Muehler introduce "PPM No Fee Health Insurance Advisory"
- J&M Sanitation Deploys BYD Electric Refuse Trucks
- Book helping you understand your fur babies that may save their life
- Black Women Who Rock In Art, Culture & Entertainment Take Center Stage for Part Two of the Jackie Robinson Arts & Humanities Lecture Series
- Swimming Safari Swim School partners w/ Hope Floats -swim lessons for underprivileged kids
In addition, guests can enjoy fresh popcorn from a movie-style popcorn machine while watching classic films on a flat screen television throughout the day.
"With my new shop, I wanted to think outside of the traditional smoothie cafe box," Jones said. "I wanted to open a fun and family-oriented place where you can put away your cares of the day for a little while and have a great smoothie as well as enjoy an awesome experience."
On Saturday, January 23, the cafe was featured in an episode of ABC 6's FYI Philly. View the segment at https://youtu.be/PHsOXMQSnDs.
Groovy Smoovies is currently open every day of the week except Sunday at 223 East Kings Highway in Haddonfield.
Learn more about Groovy Smoovies at https://groovysmoovies.com. Follow the company on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/groovysmoovies and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Groovy-Smoovies-100470....
- Why SEO is important during Covid-19 Lockdown
- Hundreds of Rochester NY children perform online for the world
- First look: Clark Nexsen completes engineering building at NC State University
- Will the World Step in and Save Paul Rusesabagina?
- Crescent City's March 12-14 Spring Estates Auction will kick off with couture purses, fine jewelry
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group's Be The Sunshine Volunteer Week
- Orchestry Announces Partnership with Softchoice to Make Work Simple in Microsoft 365
- Koenig Equipment Opens the Doors to New Franklin Facility
- Tammy L. Hein Announces the Release of Ways You Could Be Sabotaging Your Training
- Margaret Ann Spence Announces the Release of Joyous Lies
- Chicago Interior Designer Wins International Award
- African American Female Entrepreneur Executive Produces New Sitcom
- New Website Provides Consumers with Insurance Information and Access to Local Agents
- Award-Winning Chiropractic Firm Revitalizes Historic County Park
- The Q iLASIK & Med Spa to Host Grand Opening to Benefit Imagine Children's Center
- Successful Las Vegas Promoter Developing Her Own Talk Show
- How Far Would You Go in a Treasure Hunt for Happiness?
- Modern Campus Launches Digital Engagement Experience
- Upcoming Local-Lit Event at Unicoi County Public Library!
- Bay Area filmmaker, comedian to talk about stuttering at British arts festival