Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 277
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 247
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 229
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 215
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 202
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 174
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 151
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 139
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 131
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- Does Health Insurance Cover Chiropractic Treatment?
- Annuity.com Endorses Brad Rhodes' New Book Protecting Your Retirement
- Stranded in Europe with AIG Traveler Insurance?
- New Flip This Risk® Book Series Promotes Diversity in Risk Management Thought Leadership
- Buying Health Insurance With A Pre-existing Condition
- ACA Pros and Cons: Will It Last?
- Long-Term Care Insurance Claims Probability Reported By Association
- Octamile, Africa's Digital Insurtech Startup, comes out of stealth mode with $500,000 pre-seed funding
- Top Markets For Medicare Supplement Insurance Reported By AAMSI
- AdvisorSmith Finds 64% of Small Businesses Unfamiliar With Cyber Insurance
"The 2021 Fastest Growing Companies demonstrate business success in the Lehigh Valley. They have shown revenue growth over the past three years, not an easy thing to do given the challenges of the pandemic," said Suzanne Fischer-Huettner, senior group publisher of Lehigh Valley Business.
Nominated companies are ranked according to revenue growth over a three-year period, with both dollar and percentage increases taken into consideration. The ranking formula, coordinated by Baker Tilly, leads to the recognition of both large and small companies.
Forge3 has had another year of record-setting growth since their founding in 2004. With more than 1,000 clients now using the groundbreaking ActiveAgency website platform, there are currently 25 employees in six states helping insurance agencies throughout the country and internationally to look amazing, get found, sell more, and service better.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sana Commerce Names EFQOUS it's 2021 Rookie Partner of the Year
- National Black Distance Running Hall of Fame to Induct Reggie McAfee
- Sidekick Accounting Services Awards Accounting Services in 2022
- Jaclyn Cowart Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Romantic Beauty Cosmetics To Launch Diverse New Collection At The Most Competitive Price
ActiveAgency is full of powerful, best-in-class sales tools including Clickable Coverage, Hello Producer, Video Proposals, Power Panels, 24/7 Client Service Center, Live Chat, and more. Through a number of partnerships and integrations with leading insurance organizations and products, Forge3 is able to provide clients the ability to foster a dynamic digital presence.
Director of Technology at Forge3, Devon Beck, said, "I'm incredibly proud of Forge3 for continuing to grow during these unprecedented times. That success can be attributed to this amazing team and our awesome clients. Reflecting over the past two and a half years of my tenure, it's astonishing how many updates have been made to our flagship product, ActiveAgency, that I've had a hand in. From revisions to ActiveAgency's tried-and-true features like Hello Producer and Clickable Coverage to brand new features like Video Proposals and Power Panels, and overall enhancements to the core technology itself, I'm excited to continue contributing to the growth of this great company and can't wait to see what the future holds!"
Monika Baraket, Chief Operating Officer, said, "We are honored to be ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company this year. We've worked incredibly hard as a team to serve our 1000+ clients and the acknowledgment from Lehigh Valley Business humbles and inspires us. Winning this award will only help us continue on our amazing growth trajectory and we can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us!"
More on eTradeWire News
- New TR75A Thermocouple Temperature Loggers from T&D
- New Film Shines Light on Squaw Valley & Disney's Collab with 1960 Olympics
- Teaching With Simplicity Expands Resources For Math And English Language Arts Lessons
- Expanded Practice For Sleep Medicine, Pulmonology, And Post Covid Treatment In Haverhill Ma
- The Longevity Training Academy Announces New Guided Fasting Group Coaching Program
For more information about Forge3's ActiveAgency website platform, please visit https://forge3.com/insurance-agency-websites/.
About Forge3, Ltd.
Forge3 is an award-winning company founded in 2004 and creator of ActiveAgency, the industry's highest-rated, fastest-growing website platform solution. They are location-independent with team members in six states across the United States and clients on two continents. Their cost effective digital marketing strategies power progressive-thinking agencies big and small. To learn more, visit forge3.com.
About Lehigh Valley Business
Celebrating 35 years of journalistic excellence, Lehigh Valley Business is a multimedia news source that publishes a regular print and online edition and breaks news daily on its website, LBV.com. In addition, Lehigh Valley Business publishes special focus sections and products throughout the year including Reader Rankings, Fastest Growing Companies, and Best Places to Work in PA. Lehigh Valley Business also honors leading Pennsylvanians through eight annual awards events including Health Care Heroes, Women of Influence, and Forty Under 40, and facilitates thoughtful discussion with market leaders through its webinar series. Its Digital Marketing Solutions helps customers with social media, search engine marketing and optimization, retargeting, email marketing, and more. Lehigh Valley Business is part of BridgeTower Media, one of the country's leading business-to-business media companies with more than 40 print and digital publications in more than 25 U.S. markets.
Zack Yurch, Director of New Business
- Work 365 announces integration with ConnectWise for subscription billing and invoicing
- Toll Brothers at Montaine Offers Two Move-in Ready Homes
- Max Tucci auctions off Delmonico's Restaurant Memorabilia on HGTVs Everything But The House
- Wyplay and Hoppr create targeted advertisement solutions with new monetization opportunities for TV operators
- Country By Choice: Premium Country And Rustic Styled Decorations For Your Home
- Mojo Pet Love: Give Your Pets The Love And Care They Deserve
- From Outer Space To The Big Easy: William Shatner Lands At Fan Expo New Orleans, January 7-8, 2022
- Gaviota Products: Give Your Home The Look And Style You Want
- Robinson is unique among high pressure vessel manufacturers
- Center Table Winter Harvest Returns This Christmas Season With Food Drive Event On December 16 & 17 At The Mark Cuban Heroes Basketball Center
- American Heart Association Recognizes Daugherty for 2021 Workplace Health Achievement
- Collegiate medals are the centerpiece of chains of office
- Northern Light 5 is an ideal fit for our vertical game machines
- Membership Program Offers Solution to Marketing Pitfalls
- Dave Young Returns to Budzar Industries!
- The Dock C. Bracy Center for Human Reconciliation Announces 2022 Learning Series Schedule
- Charlotte-area creator of custom hair topper unit receives hair prosthetic vendor approval from Veterans Administration
- Remembering Father Tony Lalli SX
- LadyCakes launches Caring Through Cakes boxed cake drive through Dec. 23
- Celebrate the Season with a Holiday Party at The Kensington