Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 185
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 142
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 127
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 127
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 120
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- Ahoy Mateys! Pirates with plates are on the horizon
- Subaru of Midland Odessa Partners With MASA, Will Donate 2019 Subaru Outback
Similar on eTradeWire
- Campus Safety HQ Online Training and Resource Center for Campus Safety Professionals is now FREE
- Wayin Partners With Adobe To Collect Zero-Party Data Through Interactive Experiences
- Celebrated Singer-Songwriter, Photographer and Poet, Paul Kloschinsky Receives Top Honors in the 2018-2019 Reader Views Literary Awards
- In a world with tragedy all around a new Fantasy Fiction brings relief
- Bronx Bomber Blues Media Internet Presence Is Exploding!
- Prize-winning Canadian satirist tackles the subject of alien refugees in his own inimitable style
- DonnaInk Publications to release, "Laughter and Other Considerations"
- Mequoda Pioneers New Website Membership Marketing Systems for Publishers
- MECA Solutions' flexographic rolls are key to consistent printing
- OtherTopNews.com Features Major News Stories Buried By Trump Coverage
Baker says, "Your life will be so totally transformed by the truths presented in this book that people will look at you the same way they look at me: As someone who possesses something different. As someone who has a peace that surpasses all comprehension."
The answer to why people fear death is obvious. All people know that 1) God exists, 2) that there is life after death, 3) that what one does in this life has a direct bearing on one's life after death, and 4) that between themselves and God something is wrong. This is why people fear death! Knowing why we are afraid to die does not help us overcome our fear of death. Exploring the reason for this fear is the antidote provided.
More on eTradeWire News
- Shell Point hosts Dr. Malissa Wood March 26 to address medical breakthroughs in health care
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County to kick off Love That Dress! collection series on April 11
- Bobby O's Brings a New Slice of Tulsa Life to Meadow Gold District
- Dermatology practice offers clinical trials
- Improvement of water quality for Ventura County Beaches leads to cleaner water for beach goers
For Thou Art With Me is available at Grace Acres Press, Amazon, and wherever books are sold. It is distributed through Ingram/Spring Arbor. It is available in 124-page paperback (978-1-60265-058-9) for $11.95 or as an ebook (978-1-60265-059-6) for $4.99.
Bruce Baker is the Pastor at Washington County Bible Church (Brenham, TX). He formerly served as pastor in Michigan and Missouri. He has held the position as professor at Grace School of Theology (http://www.gsot.edu/) (TX) and Calvary University (MO). He has taught in seven different countries on four continents. Dr. Baker is a contributing author to the book Progressive Dispensationalism (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/076183298X/ref=s9_sdps_c3_s1_p14_t1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1FVV4JM7G5QHM1N1AVFT&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846) as well as the author of numerous journal and magazine articles. He is the award-winning author of Spiritual Maturity (http://www.amazon.com/Spiritual-Maturity-The-Roa...) . Pastor Baker and his wife, Bonnie, have been married over 35 years and have three children and eight grandchildren.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. David B. Sudderth earns certification in brain injury medicine
- Local PODS® and 100.7 KHAY Heritage Country station are going LIVE together for ticket giveaway
- Strand summer camp offers a full theatre training experience
- Empowered Speaker Event – Public Speaker Training in Hutchinson Island, Florida
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida collects 12 ADDY awards for outstanding print, digital campaigns
Grace Acres Press books are available directly through Grace Acres Press or through your local bookstore. Author photos and book cover images are available electronically by emailing Anne@GraceAcresPress.com. For more information about Grace Acres Press, please visit the website at www.GraceAcresPress.com.
- A Brand New Release: "Mystical Fairies" Written And Illustrated By Judy Mastrangelo
- Childhood Baseball Dreams Are Chased In New Audiobook "The Sons of Chester" Now Available Worldwide
- MedShadow Foundation Announces New Website Launch
- Valeri Bridal Exclusive Collection At Diamond Bridal Gallery
- Carlos Kelly Continues Service as Chairman of the IMAG Board of Directors
- MedAware Systems dietary sodium restriction findings to be presented at the American Society for N
- Bicycle Across South Carolina Launches Tickets For September Ride Along Palmetto Trail
- Photo Exhibit Featuring WWII Barracks at Wyoming's Heart Mountain Concentration Camp Debuts
- convedo Launches Intelligent OCR Connector For the Appian Platform
- Marine Depot Earns 2018 Bizrate Circle of Excellence Platinum Award for Customer Service
- Trendy London Restaurant Debuts in Miami Beach Featuring Elegant En-Fold® Stadium-Grade Retractable
- Invenio IT Named One of 2019 Tech Elite Solution Providers by CRN®
- Southland Symphony Orchestra & Chorus presents "Beauty & Power"
- Mardirossian Facial Aesthetics Offers Mandible Contouring Surgery for FFS Patients
- Facial Feminization (FFS) Surgeon, Dr. Mardirossian, Offers Various Forehead Reduction Surger
- CaaMTech Solves Crystal Structure of Psychedelic Drug Psilacetin
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Doug Riffenburgh
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Terry Daniels
- Fairfield by Marriott Hotel Opens in Downtown Montreal
- Monitoring Concrete Curing Temperature