Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 130
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 109
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 101
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Stange Law Firm, PC Adds Attorney Carmen Keller in Belleville, Illinois
- Attorney Vanessa Martinez Joins Stange Law Firm, PC in Oklahoma City
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Minnesota Probation Lawyer Lynne Torgerson wins motion to terminate probation early
- Video Law Productions Announces UK Partnership
- Texas Motor Vehicle Accidents Fall as a Result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Law Firm of Debra G. Simms Announces a New Service for Families
- Gregory J. Pepe Presents on Private Equity Investors Involvement in Specialty Medical Practices
- Chambers USA 2020 Recognizes Trucker Huss for Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Registered Patent Attorney Luca Hickman
Linda Hayes has been practicing law for the past 26 years, and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to her craft, along with an innate ability to circumnavigate the legal red tape that so often ensnares those who have to deal with the court system.
"I've been doing this a long time, so I know the all judges and how to prepare for them…after all they're judges, but they're also people with their individual differences, and they each have things that are near and dear to their hearts," she said. "This way I can advocate and fight for my clients as best as I can to get them through the difficult issues that they're going through. In the end, it's about helping my clients, and my record is excellent."
More on eTradeWire News
- AXT Offer Fluicell's Innovative Range of Tissue Engineering Systems in Australia & NZ
- Ride to Save Charity Launches Next Monday
- 10 Steps to job seeking post Covid-19
- TREEHAUS is planning to reopen on Friday, May 29th 2020
- Donna McElroy Honored With Esteemed Invitation
Family Law entails a plethora of inter-personal relationships and their potential entanglements; child custody battles, adoption cases, adult and child name changes, and much more. Estate Planning is also a potential minefield of stress, involving anything from the preparation of last wills and testaments to end-of-life wishes such as power of attorney and medical healthcare directives.
Both Family Law and Estate Planning, Hayes says, carry a great deal of emotional heft for all involved parties, but it's a burden that she's more than willing to share in to get the job done.
"It can be draining and frustrating," she said. "Judges have to make their ruling based on the snapshot of information that you provide to them, so I have to make sure that I provide as much quality information that's pertinent to the case as I can."
Hayes is currently a part of the Hayes Law Firm with her sister, Carole, who specializes in worker's compensation cases and on-the-job injuries suffered by employees. In addition, Hayes also writes material and presents at seminars for continuing legal education, establishing herself as a learned teacher and a mentor to her peers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cale Ferrin, iPOP Alumni, Interviewed by "California Live" for New Film
- Fasting Plus Vitamin C Is Effective For Hard To Treat Cancers
- Scott Schuett Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- CUB rolls out free beer across Australia keep pubs and clubs afloat
- Uply Media, Inc Launches MortgageCalculators.Crypto World's First DWeb Mortgage Calculator
If you need an attorney to represent you in a Family or Estate Planning law case and are interested in finding out more about the services that Hayes Law Firm can provide, call (864) 233-3100 or visit https://www.greenvillehayeslawoffices.com.
- New initiative helps small businesses access free resources during COVID-19 pandemic
- Principles of Real Estate Practice in Florida 1st Edition
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mike Stromberg
- 40% of Americans Now Unable to Retire, According to Latest Simplywise Retirement Confidence Surve
- Home Depot's Michelle Livingstone Joins Rainbow Village Board of Directors
- The new Hosthink Dedicated Server locations announced: Reykjavik, Johannesburg and Taipei
- Mencom introduce the new MIXO ONE series enclosures for single-sized MIXO modules
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- The Dangers of Growing Trees Near Power Lines
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Concerned Adults to Weekly Zoom Conversations on Covid-19
- Finding Aviation Employment During Pandemic
- Ocean County Foot & Ankle Surgical Associates now offers in-person and telemedicine appointments
- Indie Artist Chris Jaiden Releases New Single, 'Face the Music', Featuring Rico Laws
- Mark Pelafas joins Stevens Construction Inc
- Kimberly Maska Named As Female Entrepreneur To Watch In 2020
- The Cost of Braces in Easton Only $3,995, Including X-rays
- D.R. Horton brand of homes now available in Golden Gate Estates
- Digital Fans Drive Demand for Integrated Audio Visual Experiences Throughout Live Event Venues
- National Van Lines Grows Philadelphia Presence
- The Housing Authority Of The City Of Bristol Received 500 Donated Face Masks For Elderly & Staff