Popular on eTradeWire
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 191
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 142
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 139
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 138
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 123
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 117
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected!
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- Clear your Schedules for the Team Integrity: Build Your Trucking Empire Mentorship
- CBC Releases Leica Geosystems BLK247 Smart 3D Surveillance System now available in two versions and integrated with CORTROL VMS
- Spark Design Awards 2021 Deadline Breaking News
- Registration and housing open for Work Truck Week 2022 in Indianapolis
- Vehicle Owners across the Country Save $$ By Reducing Pollution - ECOFuelMax
- DOT drug screen ensures federal compliance for your drivers
- The Charming, Well-Preserved "Little Edo" Town of Koedo Kawagoe, is Even More Compelling in the Brilliance of Mid-November Autumn Foliage
- Get treated like a royalty in a Toronto Airport Limo to Windsor or Windsor limo to Detroit Airport
- Limousine Rental for Windsor Essex, Detroit Airport or Toronto Airport to Windsor Limo Car Service
- US to Require Vaccination For Overseas Air Travelers - Reciprocal?
For the 6th Time, Zippy Shell, Inc. Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 1149 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 423 Percent
"We are incredibly proud to be featured on the Inc 5000 list for the 6th time in the last 7 years," says Mark Kuhns, CEO of Zippy Shell and 1-800-PACK-RAT. "Our continuous growth is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our entire team and the commitment from our investors.
Not only have the companies on the 2021 Inc. 5000 been very competitive within their markets, but this year's list also proved especially resilient and flexible given 2020's unprecedented challenges. Among the 5,000, the average median three-year growth rate soared to 543 percent, and median revenue reached $11.1 million. Together, those companies added more than 610,000 jobs over the past three years.
Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria, can be found at www.inc.com/inc5000. The top 500 companies are featured in the September issue of Inc., which will be available on newsstands on August 20.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sip LLC Announces the Launch of Sip! Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate
- Get To Know Matt "MK" Kiatipis a little more!
- Matt Kiatipis (MK) Takes the Internet and Street Ball Basketball by Storm
- Mounts Botanical Garden Will Be Hosting 13 Events
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird's Personal Nutritionist launches the first Health NFT Project
"The 2021 Inc. 5000 list feels like one of the most important rosters of companies ever compiled," says Scott Omelianuk, editor-in-chief of Inc. "Building one of the fastest-growing companies in America in any year is a remarkable achievement. Building one in the crisis we've lived through is just plain amazing. This kind of accomplishment comes with hard work, smart pivots, great leadership, and the help of a whole lot of people."
For more information, contact: Sarah Saulnier at 919-488-3636 ext 1012 or email@example.com.
More about Inc. and the Inc. 5000
Companies on the 2021 Inc. 5000 are ranked according to percentage revenue growth from 2017 to 2020. To qualify, companies must have been founded and generating revenue by March 31, 2017. They must be U.S.-based, privately held, for-profit, and independent—not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies—as of December 31, 2020. (Since then, some on the list may have gone public or been acquired.) The minimum revenue required for 2017 is $100,000; the minimum for 2020 is $2 million. As always, Inc. reserves the right to decline applicants for subjective reasons. Growth rates used to determine company rankings were calculated to three decimal places. There was one tie on this year's Inc. 5000. Companies on the Inc. 500 are featured in Inc.'s September issue. They represent the top tier of the Inc. 5000, which can be found at http://www.inc.com/inc5000.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hospitality Funding Arranges $60M Construction Loan for 212-Room Austin Cambria
- Save on Tutoring Lessons On All Courses At Learnalgebralessons.com
- ICS Australia is now calling for papers for its Closing the Gap Conference series
- TVS Pet Parade Network.Com Adds The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau to Winter Schedule
- Atheists Helping the Homeless, DC, Distribution Event, Silver Spring MD
About Inc. Media
The world's most trusted business-media brand, Inc. offers entrepreneurs the knowledge, tools, connections, and community to build great companies. Its award-winning multiplatform content reaches more than 50 million people each month across a variety of channels including web sites, newsletters, social media, podcasts, and print. Its prestigious Inc. 5000 list, produced every year since 1982, analyzes company data to recognize the fastest-growing privately held businesses in the United States. The global recognition that comes with inclusion in the 5000 gives the founders of the best businesses an opportunity to engage with an exclusive community of their peers, and the credibility that helps them drive sales and recruit talent. The associated Inc. 5000 Vision Conference is part of a highly acclaimed portfolio of bespoke events produced by Inc. For more information, visit www.inc.com.
For more information on the Inc. 5000 Vision Conference, visit http://conference.inc.com/.
About Zippy Shell
Zippy Shell is one of the fastest-growing moving and storage companies in the U.S. With many locations across the nation, Zippy Shell provides a complete suite of services from self-pack, storage, to cross-country moving. In 2018 Zippy Shell merged with 1-800-PACK-RAT, a leader in moving and storage solutions, headquartered in Wake Forest, NC. Zippy Shell is made up of a strong team and board members who have established themselves as leaders in the moving and storage industries. For more information, visit www.zippyshell.com.
- LaDàna – #FKLMdoc & Her Dedication to Justice-Impacted Youth
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Uses Experiential Advertising To Promote Businesses
- Radio Host and PR Star Adrienne Mazzone
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Justin B. Birtcher to Phoenix Office
- New Platform Launches Making It Easy to Shop Online for Ethical Products
- Financing - Auto Loan for any credit situation, Good/Bad Credit, Newcomer and Bankruptcy
- With The Holidays Near And Retail Crime Up, Stores Begin Adding Security Guards
- LA Small Business Development Center Network & PPE Unite to Distribute PPE to Area Small Businesses
- 2015 BMW Series on Sale in GTA!
- Used 2018 Lexus NX available for Sale at Our Dealership!
- Minority Owned Business Breaking into the World of Franchising
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Hernando County Emergency Physicians Joins Emergency Care Partners
- Costacos Collection Announces Inaugural NFT Drop with Baseball Legend Willie Mays
- Dentist, Transformational Coach and Consultant, Dr. Teresa Faye Morris, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists
- Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day helps serve hope for kids Oct. 28
- Public-private Partnership Delivers Critical Resource To Los Angeles Foster Families
- The historic antebellum Adams French mansion home in Aberdeen, Mississippi is for sale, for $750,000
- 'Women In Real Estate' Host Empowerment Networking Event at Tower City In Cleveland, Oh
- Sacrifices Hold the Beauty of Forgiveness in Rachel Homard's The Black Circle