Popular on eTradeWire
- Plan Heal Smart Health Assessment Platform Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 537
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 293
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 267
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 245
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 232
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 183
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 156
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 130
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 127
- Local Speaker and Humanitarian Travels to England for Faces of Women of Heart Awards - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- ASI Acquires Clowder®, the Leading Association and Membership Mobile App Platform
- Shelflation Retail Technology Corp. Provides an Innovative Approach to Inventory and Stock Rotation
- E-Switch and New Yorker Electronics Enter New Franchised Distribution Agreement
- SureFlow Redefines Sustainability with IoT Innovation; Showcases Solutions at COP28 UAE
- Invenio IT partners with DataStream to offer cyber insurance, bringing unparalleled peace of mind for clients throughout the United States and Canada
- Financial Resources Federal Credit Union Goes Live With Scienaptic's AI Platform
- Riptide Strategic Group Acquires CMS-Connected Media Corp
- Locateye Set to Revolutionize Live Streaming
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Red Sky® Alliance Announces Partnership with Cysurance
"This honor represents the hard work our team puts in and the dedication to our customers that they put forth each day. I could not be prouder of what we have accomplished over the past year and what we set out to achieve in 2023 and beyond. As Alta Vista Technology grows and expands, we are ready to face our challenges head-on while continuing to provide the best service and support that has made us the top-rated Sage Intacct partner on leading user-review platform G2."
President - Alta Vista Technology
The companies on the 2022 Inc. 5000 have not only been successful, but have also demonstrated resilience amid supply chain woes, labor shortages, and the ongoing impact of Covid-19. Among the top 500, the average median three-year revenue growth rate soared to 2,144 percent. Together, those companies added more than 68,394 jobs over the past three years.
More on eTradeWire News
- PulteGroup's Building Hope Golf Tournament raises $142,472 for Rethreaded
- Jennifer Killilea Joins Retirement and Investment Specialists Johnson Brunetti
- A Symphony of Inclusion: Geneva Worldwide's ASL Interpreters Shine at the 2023 New York State Fair
- The Future of Deposition Summaries: The Synergy of Human Paralegals and AI in the USA Legal System
- Big Village Launches Audience Intelligence Services: Revolutionizing Audience Strategy & Targeting
Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria, can be found at www.inc.com/inc5000. The top 500 companies are featured in the September issue of Inc. magazine, which will be available on August 23.
"The accomplishment of building one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S., in light of recent economic roadblocks, cannot be overstated," says Scott Omelianuk, editor-in-chief of Inc. "Inc. is thrilled to honor the companies that have established themselves through innovation, hard work, and rising to the challenges of today."
About Alta Vista Technology
As a top-rated, award-winning consulting company, Alta Vista Technology specializes in taking your business's accounting, customer engagement, and business intelligence needs from concept to implementation and continual support.
Offering the very best in cloud accounting from Sage Intacct and Microsoft Dynamics Business Central we listen to our customers and work to form a solution that fits their business model and needs.
More on eTradeWire News
- Florida Foot and Ankle Specialists Shed Light on Top Three Common Foot Conditions
- The Hutchinson Prize Provides Dozens of Scholarships to The Most Impoverished Students in Kenya's Huruma District
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Lee County receives $25,000 grant from Kohl's National Giveback Initiative
- It's A Good Time To Invest In A Hutchinson Island Condo
- Metal Building Manufacturers Association Announces 2024 Board of Directors
More about Inc. and the Inc. 5000
Companies on the 2022 Inc. 5000 are ranked according to percentage revenue growth from 2018 to 2021. To qualify, companies must have been founded and generating revenue by March 31, 2018. They must be U.S.-based, privately held, for-profit, and independent—not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies—as of December 31, 2021. (Since then, some on the list may have gone public or been acquired.) The minimum revenue required for 2018 is $100,000; the minimum for 2021 is $2 million. As always, Inc. reserves the right to decline applicants for subjective reasons. Growth rates used to determine company rankings were calculated to four decimal places. The top 500 companies on the Inc. 5000 are featured in Inc. magazine's September issue. The entire Inc. 5000 can be found at http://www.inc.com/inc5000.
Alta Vista Technology
- UFOs, Black Triangles, Sasquatch, Haunted House and Ghosts Investigated in Kings Canyon, CA
- #DO7E Creator Dr. Tracey Bond Begins 25-Day #Genius-Quote Parade Countdown to Genius More in 2024
- CENTUM Financial Group Launches Groundbreaking Technology-Agnostic National Deal Desk for Canadian Mortgage Brokers
- Introducing a Trailblazing Anthem: "Passport Bros Anthem"
- My Glo Mushroom Made Lighting is nominated for the Green Product Award 2024
- Tune In to Fox Business for an Interview with Curtis Cloke America's Leading Retirement Income Expert
- Unveiling the Ethnic Variances of Menopause
- Foreign Car Care Auto Repair Shop in Cedarville, Arkansas
- Exceptional Parent Magazine Provides Free Support and Information for Special Needs Families
- Ayahuasca Near Me in Alabama - Spirit of Truth Native American Church
- Avery Burton Foundation, Las Vegas Raiders Foundation Team Up To Tackle Mental Health Issues; ABF Awarded $25,000 Grant
- Executive Coaching at Hewsons Executive Development, Melbourne, Australia
- Dawn Loves Nash Announces Debut Album Release: A Captivating Musical Journey of Love and Healing
- 8000EMR Series of EMI- and RFI-Resistant Liquid Flow Meters
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Mission Data, LLC And Growth
- Cuebiq Soars High as EMEA's 2023 AWS Partner of the Year
- Roger Williams University Named a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense
- Muller Law Firm Explains the Importance of Documentation in Credit and Collection
- A Maui Luxury Real Estate Agent can Help Buy and Sell in Maui