Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 261
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 247
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 192
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 168
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 163
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 158
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 152
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 149
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 137
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 124
Similar on eTradeWire
- Give Me a Heart by Appointed makes the Billboard Most Added Gospel Indicator chart
- Mustafa Supreme Drops New Single "Colors"—His First Release After Severing Ties with Murder Inc
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- Christian single hitting music platforms highlights work of changemakers
- Small Professor - A Jawn Supreme (Vol. 2)
- Hit Songs Deconstructed releases Mid-Year 2020 hit song trend report The State of the Hot 100 Top 10
- Independent DIY Artist Oliver Sean hits the iTunes UK Top 10 Bestselling Pre-Orders Charts
- FRE$HNE$$ by Moe Betta @MBettaMusic
- Broadway Style Singer Ricky Comeaux Is Tilting Windmills With New Single "I, Don Quixote"
*NEED TO VENT SOME OF YOUR FRUSTRATIONS ABOUT COVID-19?
*NOW YOU CAN VENT A LOT OF YOUR FRUSTRATIONS ABOUT COVID-19 WITH A POEM CALLED "THE NEW CORONAVIRUS BLUES."
It's a poem that the whole world can vent to.
The poem was written by Robert Barrows, President of an advertising agency called R.M. Barrows Advertising & Public Relations in San Mateo, California.
You can see the poem in a new book of poetry that Barrows wrote called "Crazy Robert's More Great Poems and Potential Song Lyrics" that you can download for a dollar on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086SFWZ8S
More on eTradeWire News
- Curated Collections of Fall Bulbs, Plants and More to Benefit Morven Museum & Garden
- 1st International online Gastronomic Summit in Spanish is born due to COVID-19
- Noted Artist and Philanthropist Giacobbe Mazone's New Project - Artistmazone.com
- Best Mattress Buys Moves to New Location in Bunnell, Florida
- e7 Health now offers at-home COVID-19 saliva test kits
*PLUS, there are also several things that media companies can do with this poem that could generate worldwide publicity, worldwide participation, and tremendous advertising revenues from all over the globe.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THAT MEDIA COMPANIES CAN DO WITH THE POEM:
1) You could set the poem up on a dedicated web page where your audience could add in several verses of their own and it could become the longest running poem in the world.
2) It could also be done in many different versions and in many different languages, and those web pages could help generate tremendous advertising revenues from all over the globe.
3) And, if you know any rock stars or music producers who would be interested in acquiring the rights to do it as a song, please send them my way (and send me a portion of the royalties).
For more information about "The New Coronavirus Blues" contact Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows, Inc. Advertising & Public Relations at 650-344-4405, www.barrows.com
- Allen Ellison, CD-17 Democratic Nominee hosts Honorable Judge Arthur Burnett Sr
- Dr. Holly Durning Announces the Opening of Holistic Medical Practice
- Outstanding collection of American Brilliant Cut Glass will be sold by Woody Auction September 11-12
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: California High Speed Rail Station Planning
- New fundraiser will support family of Texas police officer killed in crash
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Selected to Operate the New Home2 Suites by Hilton-Chicago/O'Hare International Airport
- Bring the Big Top Under Your Rooftop this Fall!
- Living Waters Inc To Host Virtual "2020 Mental Health Summit"
- San Francisco Moves To Stop Profiting Off of The Incarcerated: "Phone Calls from Jails Now Free"
- Author Helen Harper Releases Urban Fantasy - Brimstone Bound
- Grand Opening Announcement for The Grout Doctor® of Prince George's County, MD
- 'NekozTek' Helps Esports Industry Gain Massive Engagement and Sales by Leveraging TikTok
- Edexcel adopts poet Yogesh Patel's free poetry anthology of poems UNSEEN for National Curriculum
- South Shore Conservatory announces The Big Reveal
- CONRIC PR & Marketing names Chelsea Castoria Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Bold Gemini CCTV Software Update
- Former Partners Go Toe to Toe With a Familiar Foe
- New, Affordable SEO for Small Businesses
- Alarming Rate of Teacher Turnover in the District Inspires Local Educator to Launch Wellness Program
- Market Research Leader Shirley Felix, Joins Prominent Consumer Insights Agency, 360 Market Reach, As