Popular on eTradeWire
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- As Women Unapologetically Step into their Power, Business Skyrockets
Similar on eTradeWire
- Enmarket Announces New VP of Marketing
- Launch of Def Leppard beauty collection creating Hysteria in the makeup industry
- Gimme's Lindsay Easter Named One of the Most Influential Women in the Convenience Services Industry
- Free concert series rocks The Collection this summer and fall
- Rhody Rug Stands with Ukraine Creates Limited Edition Braided Rug to Support the Efforts in Ukraine
- New Trendy Way to Shop Coming to Sacramento This Summer
- The Best Dad Jokes About Bamboo Socks - 2022
- Live Good Inc. Nominated for "Business of the Year" at the 2022 Celebrate Irvine Award Ceremony
- Robling Launches Retail Data Model Native Application in Snowflake Marketplace
Want to increase your sales, increase your profit and decrease your risk?
Before you spend another dime of your Advertising Budget…FIRST…Take a look at some easy-to-use advertising math that can help all kinds of businesses make a lot more money.
The math was developed by Robert Barrows, President of an advertising agency called R.M. Barrows Advertising & Public Relations in San Mateo, California.
The math will show you how you can actually QUANTIFY the relationship between your advertising and sales, and the math will give you more of the information you need to make key marketing decisions with far less risk.
Businesses of all kinds can use the math to help them increase their sales, increase their profit and decrease their risk.
The math is called "The Barrows Popularity Factor."
"The math is called 'The Barrows Popularity Factor' because it lets you quantify the popularity of your product and its promotion. They are intertwined, but now they can be quantified with the math in 'The Barrows Popularity Factor,'" says Barrows.
More on eTradeWire News
- Joseph Federico, Director of NJMET, Inc., Honors Gauri Rana for 15 Years of Service
- GRAMMY Award-Winning Singer-Songwriter India.Arie Joins National Symphony Orchestra to Headline BGR!FEST 2022
- Kano Laboratories, Makers of Kroil, Announces Refreshed Branding for Extended Line of Industrial Product Solutions
- New 5" TFT Displays with IPS Technology at Newhaven Display
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Seaboard Solutions as a platinum member
The math and how to use it are explained in a booklet called "The Barrows Popularity Factor" that you can download for $4.95 at www.barrows.com
And, whether your business has being doing very well during Covid, or whether your business has been suffering a lot during Covid, the math can help all kinds of businesses make a lot more money, in good times and in bad
"In short, the easy-to-use math in 'The Barrows Popularity Factor' will allow you to test and compare your advertising copy and media, better, faster and less expensively. Plus, it will give you more of the information you need to make key marketing decisions with far less risk," says Barrows. The math in The Barrows Popularity Factor can help you fine-tune your entire marketing program to help produce much higher sales and profit."
"You can read the whole booklet in about an hour and you can download "The Barrows Popularity Factor" booklet for $4.95 at www.barrows.com. It will be the best $4.95 you will ever spend on advertising, says Barrows, and it can help your company make a lot more money starting today."
For more information, contact Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows, Inc. Advertising & Public Relations at 650-344-4405.
- Join us for the Funtown Chowdown Food Truck Festival – July 14
- Grand Opening Celebration and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for LaVida Massage Center in Rome, GA
- ESL QuickSwitch® Model 6240 Duplex POF A/B Conector Switch with Serial Remote Control
- Chowder on and Savor the Season with Fall Trail and Fest
- Study Uncovers Crucial Insights for Technology Sales Leaders
- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- How To Determine the Best Curing & Drying Equipment for Manufacturing Batteries
- Announcing the Release of Bella FSM 2.0 - Field Service Management
- Active Adult Living in Two Cherokee Locations
- Mickael Marabou & Davido teams up on new upbeat romantic pop hit
- Prolific Author Tam R. Luc Celebrates Positive Title IX Achievements and Pushes Businesswomen to the Next Level with Boss Up Summit
- Jim Luciano Of Compass Sells Intracoastal Front Residence For $5.25M
- Podthon Returns for 4th Annual - with a Twist
- Avion Medical Skin Centres to offer innovative treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer patients
- What is cloud computing services with example?
- Grant Shapps backs rail industry to bolster jobs during visit to manufacturer Silver Fox
- New summer offerings coming to London and Sydney
- Different ways to find someone on Facebook
- Enmarket Announces New VP of Marketing
- Gairy St. Clair Superhero Fight Night to Host World Title Fights