Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 209
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 176
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- Norman Love Confections opens Chocolate Salon at UTC in Sarasota
- How To Make Handmade Chocolate Father Christmas Santa Figurines
- MacCase Creates Custom iPad Cases for Prestigious Opus One Vineyards
- New Functional Beverage to Launch in December 2020
- Stop & Shop Takes Luigi's Cannoli Pie of Bridgeport, CT Chainwide
- Keeping Us Safe and Stylish: 11-Year Old Tween Chef Launches Durable and Upscale Cooking Wear
- Blended Cultures presents The Flava of Lehigh Acres Food Fest!
- Eighth & Fork Announces Sweet Partnership With The Doughnut Club
- Strengthening Wilmington's Nutritional Security
- Celebrity & Executive Chef Kirk Boudreaux, Sr. Personally Delivers Cookbook Recipes For a Week Of Tasty Tests in Chicago and Oak Park, IL
Foodspace works with clients like Walmart, Nielsen and others to digitally transform their category management systems into the next generation of attribute management. Their patented machine learning vision technology captures a product photo and categorizes the data, creating accurate product information for CPGs in a quick and efficient manner. Foodspace was founded with the goal of revolutionizing the food sector with technology to power transparency and efficiency.
More on eTradeWire News
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
"Thousands of brands and retailers don't own their digital data and instead rely on consultants to collect product information and transfer them into databases, which is time consuming and expensive, as well as difficult to scale. In order to address the problem that so many companies are facing, Foodspace has decided to tackle the issue of product listings head on and create a unique solution," says Foodspace CEO and Co-founder, Ayo Oshinaike.
Made up of four co-founders, Foodspace is a minority-led food technology company with a strong background in entrepreneurial leadership in the startup world. Northeastern University alum, CEO Ayo Oshinaike, a leader in the black entrepreneur forum, is passionate about helping brands and consumers gain deeper insight into the nutritional value of food ingredients and better transparency into the food they are consuming. A leader in tech innovations, Daniel DeMillard, CTO brings his expertise in computer vision, natural language processing, and machine learning. Rounding out the team are startup mavens, Daniel Yaghsizian, COO and Montana Fredrick, CMO, who bring their unique experience to grow the brand and build out the business.
More on eTradeWire News
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
- Global Chamber® Cincinnati Announces Nick Schroth as Deputy Director
"Our product intelligence platform has been trained across millions of iterations, to breakdown any product image or data set into the key informational components then match that data into any schema," says Daniel DeMillard, Chief Technology Officer. "We're confident that our technology will save brands time and money and usher them into the next stage of attribute management."
More information is available at: https://foodspacetech.com/
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller
- Credit-Card Sized X86 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic's Turnkey Evaluation Program