Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 176
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 141
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 121
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 118
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 116
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland® 110
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 106
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 106
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 102
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
Similar on eTradeWire
- Lola.com Adds Hundreds of Customers in H1 2019 as Partner Strategy and SMB Focus Gain Traction
- Can car rental services in Malta help improve the island's problems?
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event
- Hotel Hacienda El Santuario Celebrates 10 Years Of Sustainability
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta
- Heat Holders ® Is Warming Up With A New Outdoor Line
- Croatia's Katarina Line Increases Trade Show Presence in North America and Europe
"Employees would print out their receipts and just drop them on the accounting manager's desk, and each month, every expense had to be coded," said Steve Isom (https://www.linkedin.com/in/steveisomjr/), Vice President of Finance at Flywheel. "Because Lola.com integrates with Expensify, we are now able to accurately code all travel expenses immediately. Everything auto populates into Expensify, and then goes to the finance team for approval. We can instantly see what the travel expense is, get things booked in the right period, and generally be more accurate in our reporting. All of the data is in one place, so we have complete visibility into travel expenses."
More on eTradeWire News
- Four Key Reasons to Attend SMi's 2019 Biosimilars Conference
- 1st Choice Towing Sydney - Setting a New Standard for Emergency Towing
- Hurricane releases cover of Queen / David Bowie classic "Under Pressure"
- Black Owned Jewelers, Moijey Fine Jewelry And Diamonds Reboots Brand + Re-Launches Site
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing
Flywheel has 200 employees, including 40 who work remotely. When Isom started at the company in August 2018, he quickly realized that there was a huge problem with their travel process. Not only did employees hate booking travel, but there was no visibility into travel spend, which made it impossible to forecast or report.
"At Expensify, we're constantly simplifying business travel for employees and admins," said Daniel Vidal (https://we.are.expensify.com/the-team), Director of Strategy at Expensify." We're excited to continue to work with Lola to offer businesses worldwide a complete and automated business travel experience."
When booking travel using Lola.com, it's easy to link (https://docs.expensify.com/articles/2214174-lola) your Expensify account to automatically send flight and hotel receipts. Lola.com provides visibility into travel spend so Finance can see what employees are booking, where they are, and when their trips are taking place, as well as provides the ability for employees to easily book travel for themselves within the company's travel policy. Setting up a travel policy with Lola.com that includes company guidelines, but still allows employees to have a good travel experience, takes just minutes.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cowtown Electricians Services Is Now Available in Arlington Texas
- Brushwood Media Group brings on Award-Winning Director Len Rosen to direct New TV Show
- DCF Launches New Tuition-Free Four-Year College Prep Program
- Star-Studded Partnership, The Chi Group and International Entertainment Network
- Charles Stinson Named Director of Sales and Marketing of Signature Corporate Housing
"Deepening key partner integrations helps us in our goal of delivering the absolute best customer experience in business travel," said Tim Knowling (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-knowling-b603185/), VP of Partnerships at Lola.com. "We are thrilled to bring more flexibility and functionality to the Lola.com integration with Expensify."
For more on Flywheel's success, visit:
All trademarks recognized.
- Saint-Gobain Launches CeraGlide™ Boron Nitride Coatings
- Zen Clipper Precise™ is a Must-Have Product for Cat Owners and a Humane Alternative to Declawing
- Phosphoglycerate Mutase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric/Fluorometric)
- 5 Rules for Your Skin & Body Care from Supermodel and Actress Agatha Maksimova
- Marshall Barnes, R&D Eng Makes Time Travel Announcement on Ground Zero Post Silicon Valley Comic Con
- Real Estate Video Marketing Strategies In 2019
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park now open for nighttime adventures
- The information about autism everyone needs to hear
- The Florida Liquor License Lottery…Simplified!
- Gulf Coast Village appoints Jackie Fair as administrator for Palmview assisted living and memory sup
- ICATT Apprenticeship Program Welcomes Kaskaskia College to its Network
- BOOM! Boomer Esiason and Phil Simms Return to Red Bank, NJ for Garmany Boom
- Take A Perilous Quest To Another World In "The Changeling's Daughter" By Author R. Chris Reeder
- The Toothboss announces mini-implant offering
- For Skip Hartzell, "The Dog Artist," Inspiration Comes In The Form Of A Furry Friend
- Tarps Now® Expands Concrete Curing Blanket Solutions for the Construction Industry
- Alten Construction breaks ground on Fire Station 70
- American Momentum Bank grows Association Banking division with new hire
- WorldAware Expands Team with Top Public Food Safety Expert
- The Islander Gift Store in Fort Myers Beach now carries Fortune Cookie Art