Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 513
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 437
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 435
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 328
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 315
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 314
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 277
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 267
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 263
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 197
Similar on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever!
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership
- Boarding School Crewed Vessel To Set Sail On Second Transatlantic Journey
"Employees would print out their receipts and just drop them on the accounting manager's desk, and each month, every expense had to be coded," said Steve Isom (https://www.linkedin.com/in/steveisomjr/), Vice President of Finance at Flywheel. "Because Lola.com integrates with Expensify, we are now able to accurately code all travel expenses immediately. Everything auto populates into Expensify, and then goes to the finance team for approval. We can instantly see what the travel expense is, get things booked in the right period, and generally be more accurate in our reporting. All of the data is in one place, so we have complete visibility into travel expenses."
More on eTradeWire News
- Market-Connections Resume Service is launching extended customer service through February 29
- Little Herbert And Great Ambition
- Tax.HugeDealsOnline.net Announces Tax Filing Software for Individuals and Small Business Owners
- ExoRank Launches Unique SEO Reseller Program
- Exclusive Private Screening in the Heart of NYC for Multi-Award Winning Short-Film 'Roses are Blind'!
Flywheel has 200 employees, including 40 who work remotely. When Isom started at the company in August 2018, he quickly realized that there was a huge problem with their travel process. Not only did employees hate booking travel, but there was no visibility into travel spend, which made it impossible to forecast or report.
"At Expensify, we're constantly simplifying business travel for employees and admins," said Daniel Vidal (https://we.are.expensify.com/the-team), Director of Strategy at Expensify." We're excited to continue to work with Lola to offer businesses worldwide a complete and automated business travel experience."
When booking travel using Lola.com, it's easy to link (https://docs.expensify.com/articles/2214174-lola) your Expensify account to automatically send flight and hotel receipts. Lola.com provides visibility into travel spend so Finance can see what employees are booking, where they are, and when their trips are taking place, as well as provides the ability for employees to easily book travel for themselves within the company's travel policy. Setting up a travel policy with Lola.com that includes company guidelines, but still allows employees to have a good travel experience, takes just minutes.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mystic Ink Publishing Announces The release Of The "n0thing" Audiobook
- Metropolitan Community Church of the Palm Beaches Invites Friends & Supporters to RAINBOW BALL 2020
- Caffe Luna Rosa in Delray Beach to Host Pre-Valentine's Day Dinner for Lovers on February 12
- PALM BEACH POETRY FESTIVAL Applauds the Winners of High School Poetry Contest 2020
- The War on Art Creates a Backlash
"Deepening key partner integrations helps us in our goal of delivering the absolute best customer experience in business travel," said Tim Knowling (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-knowling-b603185/), VP of Partnerships at Lola.com. "We are thrilled to bring more flexibility and functionality to the Lola.com integration with Expensify."
For more on Flywheel's success, visit:
All trademarks recognized.
- Home Good Design Brand Tsunami Slices Cooking Time in Half With a Sleek New Cutting Board
- Publice Notice- Pp Sugar Trading Company
- Henderson Franklin Ranks as a 2020 "Best Law Firm" in Fort Myers
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction of Osborn Equipment Sales to Still Holding Co
- College Signing Day for Eagle Hill School's Ash LoConte
- Director of VERSACE Film, Terence Gordon of TnG Films and Black Ink Pictures Screens during Sundance
- Russian State Symphony Orchestra to Perform in Fort Myers February 10
- Gladdy's Goodies Becomes Authorized Dealer of Jackson Galaxy Cat Products
- Unleash the power of digital marketing services and get the online recognition you deserve
- Process Technology, Inc. Announces New Partnership with QC Conveyors in the Rocky Mountain Region
- Spine Care Technologies Inc. and Zober Industries Inc. Announce Strategic Alliance
- Spine Care Technologies Inc. to attend Arab Health2020 in Dubai, UAE
- Old North Marq Announces Corporate Restructuring
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Thought Provoking Consulting announces new hires to its 3D Digital Transformation practice
- Bruneau & Co.'s February 15 auction will feature artworks by Jeff Koons, John Singer Sargent, others
- Is "App Marketing" The New Email Marketing?
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- Information Technology Manager Announcement
- The Human Bean Coffee Drive-thru Franchisor Welcomes Scott Anderson as Chief Operating Officer