Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 692
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 676
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 658
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 648
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 644
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 599
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 537
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 483
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 469
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 449
Similar on eTradeWire
- Companies Can Now Get an Energy Manager on Their Staff but Not on Their Payroll
- Bill Easter to speak at National Coal Council's spring meeting
- AESir Technologies, Inc., appoints industry veterans to Technical Advisory Board
- Temperatures Are Rising - It's time to Check Your Cooling Towers
- NUE Joins MAC⁶ Community, Keen to Share Synergy with Other Values-Based Innovators
- Outsourced Fractional Energy Manager Now Available to Companies, Schools, and Institutions
- Process skid fabrication simplifies installs for renewable and green energy applications
- GiftstoIndia24x7 Adds A Special Note To Mother's Day With Its Wide Repertoire Of Gifts
- Footprint Project Receives 11 Solar Trailers from SkyView to Prepare for Coastal Power Outages
ACC is a Saudi-based company that provides flow meter calibration and measurement services to Saudi Arabia. The FMD-035 prover will be used in ACC's calibration lab as the primary standard for their calibration facility located in Damman Industrial City.
"We are very proud to have our FMD Prover Technology as the measurement solution for this application," states Steve Stewart, Vice President of Sales for Flow Management Devices. "We are committed to working closely with our channel partners, clients, and end-users to ensure FMD provers deliver the highest quality and best performance possible."
The FMD-035 is equipped with 6" ANSI B16.5 flanges on both the inlet and outlet and has a flow range capability of up to 3,500 GPM (5,000 BPH, 790 M3/HR). With a 1200:1 turndown, the FMD-035 is an ideal choice for most applications in this flow range. FMD provers can be paired with almost all meter technologies and our patented prover design provides an accurate and fast measurement with minimal product displacement. Designed to be easy to operate, with self-diagnostics and long-wearing seals. FMDs unique and compact design utilizes pulse interpolation electronics, a patented drive end, a motor driven piston with durable carbon fiber belts, a smooth bore cylinder, a poppet valve, and optical position sensors.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Sedition poised to make music history
- Groove-Ment Records releases new R&B hit "Summer Baby"
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum to Host Wine-Tasting at Farmer's Table on May 12
- THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE™ Is Coming to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Tommy Rice Featuring Patricia Barrett "The Greatest Love Of Them All" Makes Impact At Radio
Visit our website: www.flowmd.com
About Flow Management Devices:
Flow Management Devices ("Flow MD") provides a broad portfolio of proprietary flow measurement products that support the verification of liquid measurement in high-value oil and gas custody transfers. The Company's flagship product is Small Volume Provers, which produces highly accurate data to calibrate flowmeters to reduce measurement inaccuracies that can translate to significant economic loss for operators. In addition to provers, Flow MD provides Sampling Systems designed to assist in product quality assurance.
Flow Management Devices, LLC
- Waterside Productions Announces New Book "The Redhead in the Cove"
- Carlos Kelly Named Chair of Henderson Franklin's Business Litigation Department
- SmartBear Renames Test Management Solution in Jira to Offer Zephyr for Every Level of DevOps Matur
- Transaction is part of aggressive expansion plans by K1 Speed
- A Modern-day Fairy Tale of Finding Love in the Most Unexpected Places: LOVE MATCH by Laire McKinney
- About Payeex Payment Processing
- The 15th Annual West Suburban Illinois
- UVGI. The Antidote for What's In the Air! ~Russell Gans
- SOSS Door Hardware Releases First Wrap Around Concealed Hinge
- Self-Preservation: A Complex Human Instinct - Exhibit
- Chef Dean Fearing to Join In Celebrating Equest 40th Anniversary Gala
- What Is The Hype With Norsara CBD Gummies?
- Junior Service League Of Hendersonville To Host Four Man Golf Scramble
- KeysCaribbean Extends 'Advance Purchase Rate Discount' Special Offer for a Florida Keys Vacation
- Amazon Shoppers Love This 5 Star Rated Bedding Comforter from Kasentex
- Simplify Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Author Robert Child inks Book Deal with Bloomsbury Publishing for Immortal Valor
- Goodwill MicroEnterprise transitions to in-person classes
- Fifth Round Nominees For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana & Folk Art auction, April 17th, is a hit, grossing $430,375 (Canadian)