Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 541
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 445
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 247
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 220
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 200
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 167
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 133
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 131
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 129
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Valentine's Day -- Say I Love You to Everyone in Your Life with "Songs from the Heart"
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- Official CMT Artist Ashley Wineland to Release Title Track from Upcoming Album 'I'm Gonna Ride'
- Media Personality Cyrus Webb of Mississippi Prepares for History-making Event in Feb. 2021
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person
- Bringing Black Literature to Life, Black Market Reads podcast launches Season 6
- RiseUP TV! Why COVID is NOT slowing us down!
- Right Choice Dental Care offers Dental Implant & Laser Dentistry in addition to comprehensive list of cosmetic & family dental services
- Bad Breath - What causes it & What to do about it?
- Dollyhood Records CEO clears up allegations of T.I. being called A Snitch!
Since the beginning of 2020, more than 1 million people in Florida have been educated on their 30 inalienable rights by United for Human Rights (UHR) Florida chapter's activities and outreach efforts. UHR has partnered with 100 other organizations and have delivered dozens of webinars, seminars and events.
Cristian Vargas, the Executive Director of the UHR Florida chapter said, "A look at today's headlines will confirm that there is a basic lack of human rights knowledge in our society. So how can people respect and enforce them if they don't know what they are? United for Human Rights provides educational materials which empower individuals and gives them the knowledge to change a community."
More on eTradeWire News
- 360° Nation Launches Multimedia Music Channel
- Benchmark Int. Facilitated the Transaction BTW Scott, Singleton, Fincher & Co., PC & Park Associates
- Kaizen Finance Launches Staking to Foster the Widespread Adoption of DeFi
- Ismail Sirdah Describes the Best Practices for Holding Corporate Events
- MDAdvantage Appoints Pete Cammarano to Board of Directors
According to the National Human Trafficking Hotline, nearly 1,000 cases of human trafficking were reported in 2019, a 16% percent increase from the year before. Florida is also ranked 3rd in America for human trafficking cases reported.
Cristian will host the event along with Christopher King, the President of United for Human Rights Florida chapter and the grandson of late Blues legend, BB King. The event also features several notable celebrity guest speakers, who will be awarding volunteers and leaders from different Florida cities for their support of human rights in their fields.
For more information about United Human Rights Florida, and to watch the live stream, please contact United for Human Rights Florida chapter on Facebook! www.Facebook.com/HumanRightsFL.
About United for Human Rights:
United for Human Rights is an international non-profit, non-religious educational program based on the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Its purpose is to teach youth their human rights and to create valuable advocates for tolerance and peace. United for Human Rights is one of eight humanitarian programs the Church of Scientology supports. It was Scientology Founder, L. Ron Hubbard who said, "Human rights must be made a fact, not an idealistic dream." This is why the Church sponsors UHR, although UHR remains non-religious in nature and content.
- Blue Heart Records and the Blues Society of Central PA release original blues from Pennsylvania and beyond
- Professional Women's Group Hosts Virtual Networking Event January 28, 11:30am
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring Kathleen Colorado, MD
- Comms Guru launches to help organisations deliver kick-ass internal comms
- Social Music Platform, Geojam, announces new CMO
- Rusesabagina Trial Delayed, Lawyers Ask for Remedy for Violation of Rights
- Dynamic Healthcare Systems Now Integrates EHR with its Provider Analytics Solution
- JD Merit & Co. Advises Noorda BEC on its Sale to Flynn BEC L.P
- Grand Opening in Omaha for ASI
- SEM Link awarded a grant in the Community Foundation of Greater Atlanta's latest round of funding
- Wedding Photographs Finalists in Street Photography Competition
- Beta-Glucan Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- How Physical Therapy Can Help With Back Pain
- Teri Isner Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- China Refuses to Accept Service of Berman Law Group's Coronavirus Class Action Complaint
- PODS® Phoenix is Ringing in the New Year with Helpful DIY Tips for Simple Garage Storage
- Ahlers & Ogletree's three-day, online-only A Collector's Dream auction, Jan. 15-17, tops $2 million
- Love & Sip Valentine Brunch with Celebrity The Comedian, Tomea, Grammy Saxophonist Jason Davis, Gospel Contemporary Duo, Only God Ministries
- Connie Gohata Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Crystal Perez Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification