Popular on eTradeWire
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1515
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 1114
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 963
- United Airlines to Resume Houston-Mérida Route in May - 875
- TL International Group announce the opening of a new Zezgo Rent A Car branch at Fort Lauderdale Airport as the Zezgo brand expands across the USA - 845
- A new startup wants to change the way we travel with one app - 739
- Experience the rich heritage of Six Nations on your fingertips - 672
- KeysCaribbean Extends 'Advance Purchase Rate Discount' Special Offer for a Florida Keys Vacation - 624
- Uzbekistan Travel News: Namangan Flower Festival looking forward to a May Event in Uzbekistan - 597
- NOW OPEN: Pigeon Forge Landing RV Resort, an RVC Outdoor Destination - 568
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Secret to a Perfect Burger
- Five Way - Broths Debut Their Bone And Veggie Broths In California
- HungMargs Craft Margarita Mix from Delray Beach's TheHungCompany To Launch at First Stop on Jimmy Buffett's Worldwide Tour
- Robert Crawford and PimComedy Team Up
- Skew up your Summer 6 pack with Joey's Fish & Shrimp Skewer feast
- Food & Beverage Packaging Redefined: The Chill-Can® & 5 Liter Keg Just The Beginning For Innovation Team At Joseph Company International, Inc
- Festa Hosts Festa-Val to Celebrate Rebrand, Expansion
- Surf City Still Works Launches New Line Of Hard Seltzers
- Kitchen Tools N Gadgets: Amaze Friends And Family With Top Quality Meals
- Dedicated Mother of Four Launches Toronto Food Brand With Promise to Give Back
Voglio Di Piu Pasta is a family-owned "pastaio" shop specialized in creating handcrafted artisan pasta in the Italian tradition. At Voglio Di Piu Pasta, everything is crafted by hand from fresh, natural ingredients, many of which are sourced from local farms.
The company also offers made-from-scratch, homemade sauces with the region's freshest tomatoes, herbs, creams, and spices.
Every type of pasta is rolled and cut by hand using fresh dough, without the use of pasta machines. This ensures top quality and superior flavor and texture.
To meet rising demand from the large numbers of people now dining at home, the company has introduced a new product: a "Dinner for Two" including fresh, uncooked pasta and sauces ready to heat and enjoy at home.
As the name indicates, every package serves two adults.
In addition, Voglio Di Piu Pasta is launching six different handcrafted pastas, including egg pastas with gluten-free, vegan, and keto-friendly options. They are also rolling out five new sauces, including meat, vegetarian, vegan, and spicy options. All sauces are gluten free.
More on eTradeWire News
- Insulated Dog Door Leaders | Beat the Summer Heat with Insulated Security Boss Pet Doors
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hosting Blood Drives at Mandarin and Fleming Island Offices
- Betterworks Adds $61 Million in Funding
- Saint Louis Story Stitchers Artists Collective Presents Peace in the Prairie
- Attorney Aaron Parnas Joins Florida Justice Center Board of Directors
Based in Miami, the company can deliver fresh pasta and sauces to residents across the Miami-Dade area.
Voglio Di Piu Pasta's chef, Cristian Ciolpan, has an extensive background in Italian cuisine, having worked at famous restaurants in Germany, Spain, Los Angeles, and Miami.
"A plate of beautiful handmade pasta crafted from the best local ingredients creates an unparalleled dining experience," Ciolpan said. "My mission every day in our kitchen is to balance top-tier product quality with making our customers happy. I am driven by a vision of smiling faces before plates full of the freshest pastas and sauces they will find anywhere. Mangiamo!"
View a video about Voglio Di Piu Pasta's made-from-scratch pasta on YouTube at https://youtu.be/ajkdu8S9s-Q.
Learn more about Voglio Di Piu Pasta at https://www.vogliodipiupasta.com. Follow Voglio Di Piu Pasta on Instagram at @vogliodipiu_pasta.
- The Secret to a Perfect Burger
- Creative Ways to Recognise and Reward Employees
- Interior Design in Toronto (GTA)
- Steve Muehler – Paralegal – Mergers & Acquisitions Investment Banking & Advisory
- RJD Green Inc. Subsidiary Discusses the Capabilities and Revenue Opportunities
- Custom Dog Doors for Any Application (Doors or Walls)
- Renovating Your Home Before Putting It on the Market
- Embossing rolls produce premium functional patterns for film
- Acumentrics Introduces A New Dimension In Power™, the SmartPDU™
- Piranha Digital goes from strength to strength
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Delivers Effective Commercial Office Cleaning You Can Depend On
- Cookie Cutters Aren't for Education
- Moonroof VS. Sunroof - What's The Difference?
- AmeriProd acquires new American based product line
- APX Founder Terri Ross to be a Featured Faculty Speaker at Vegas Cosmetic Surgery 2021
- Natasha Wainwright of Just Natasha's Brittle Continues to Be More for Baltimore
- UkeySoft Audible Converter Released to Help in Converting Audible AA/AAX Audibooks to MP3
- ISB and Partners Denounce the Attacks on Al-Aqsa
- DICE Dental's Dental Implants in Springfield Start at Only $750
- Anduin to Showcase Intelligence-Based-Billing™ at 2021 Rainmaker SuperConference