Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 583
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 226
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 207
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 192
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 190
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 183
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 178
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 137
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 131
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Plant-Powered Meat Months, Holiday Season Nov/Dec
- Asheville Tea Company Releases Holiday Blends & Festive Gift Boxes
- Craftsmen Industries Acquires Chester Built Trailers
- The Joseph Company International Announces Expansion of Self-Chilling / Chill On Demand™ Packaging Innovations
- One of Brisbane's best caterers gets saddled up for Melbourne Cup
- Food Tech Startup, Foodspace, Launches Technology To Help Brands Capture Product Data Efficiently
- El Sushi Loco Chef Francisco Mendoza Featured On Tastemade
- Bushwick Kitchen Offers Exclusive Savings To 2020 Presidential Election Voters Sharing "I Voted" Stickers
- Fort Myers Brewing Company's Spyk'd named Best Hard Seltzer at national seltzer competition
Voglio Di Piu Pasta is a family-owned "pastaio" shop specialized in creating handcrafted artisan pasta in the Italian tradition. At Voglio Di Piu Pasta, everything is crafted by hand from fresh, natural ingredients, many of which are sourced from local farms.
The company also offers made-from-scratch, homemade sauces with the region's freshest tomatoes, herbs, creams, and spices.
Every type of pasta is rolled and cut by hand using fresh dough, without the use of pasta machines. This ensures top quality and superior flavor and texture.
To meet rising demand from the large numbers of people now dining at home, the company has introduced a new product: a "Dinner for Two" including fresh, uncooked pasta and sauces ready to heat and enjoy at home.
As the name indicates, every package serves two adults.
In addition, Voglio Di Piu Pasta is launching six different handcrafted pastas, including egg pastas with gluten-free, vegan, and keto-friendly options. They are also rolling out five new sauces, including meat, vegetarian, vegan, and spicy options. All sauces are gluten free.
More on eTradeWire News
- Forum Launches Advanced Customer Portal
- "SETH: A Novel in Two Parts" by D. W. Briggs is published by New Generation Publishing
- Beauty at the Beast – The Headless Horseman Rides Again
- Plant-Powered Meat Months, Holiday Season Nov/Dec
- Wholesome Hair Co Releases Two New Natural Hair Growth Products
Based in Miami, the company can deliver fresh pasta and sauces to residents across the Miami-Dade area.
Voglio Di Piu Pasta's chef, Cristian Ciolpan, has an extensive background in Italian cuisine, having worked at famous restaurants in Germany, Spain, Los Angeles, and Miami.
"A plate of beautiful handmade pasta crafted from the best local ingredients creates an unparalleled dining experience," Ciolpan said. "My mission every day in our kitchen is to balance top-tier product quality with making our customers happy. I am driven by a vision of smiling faces before plates full of the freshest pastas and sauces they will find anywhere. Mangiamo!"
View a video about Voglio Di Piu Pasta's made-from-scratch pasta on YouTube at https://youtu.be/ajkdu8S9s-Q.
Learn more about Voglio Di Piu Pasta at https://www.vogliodipiupasta.com. Follow Voglio Di Piu Pasta on Instagram at @vogliodipiu_pasta.
- DHS' Vice Chairman, Fernando Aguirre, Approves to Launch Partnership and New Coalition to Strengthen
- Checklist for Autism Treatment Selection
- Financial Solutions Inc. Adds Timeshare Cancellation Services
- 143VINYL adds StarCraft SD Matte Removable Vinyl to product line
- Double Heart and Kidney Transplant Recipient Reveals Secrets to Survival During Difficult Times in New Book
- Blaqq Production Compnay Hosts a Screenwriting Compition and Uncovers Unique Talent
- TRENIQUES: Shay Leonia gives insights into her music career
- Guardian Pool Fence Systems Opens New Location In Las Vegas
- For "Write a Business Plan Month"... During Covid...Every Month is "Write a Business Plan Month"
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Cheryl Jett
- Charlotte Art League's Storytelling Payphone Launch
- LED Display Lightings and its Importance in Modern Economy
- MTGA Recognizes COVID-19 Response Champions At Annual Awards
- Pirate Chain Onboards a New Core Developer
- Welcome to Victory – Century Victory!
- KFA Wins Honor for LA LGBT Center, Anita May Rosenstein Campus at LABC Architectural Awards Gala
- Grab The Axe Consulting signs UAT Professor & IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Dr. Mark "The Shark" Smith
- Sink into the strange new tale by horror author Timothy G. Huguenin
- All of the "Favorite Brands" - Scrubs 2020
- Private Placement Markets – Insurance Market to Expand to Include Life Settlement Funds