Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 190
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 173
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 122
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 116
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 111
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 106
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 105
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fort Myers Brewing announces Halloween festivities Oct. 23, 29
- World Auction Gallery's Important Estate Auction, November 7, has 700 lots in an array of categories
- The Charming, Well-Preserved "Little Edo" Town of Koedo Kawagoe, is Even More Compelling in the Brilliance of Mid-November Autumn Foliage
- The Annual Say NO Bullying Festival Goes Virtual with a Huge List of Hollywood Hosts!
- The Money 2.0 Conference Announces Dates For Its Dubai 2022 Edition
- ITEN & Lindenwood University Hosts Women's Entrepreneurship Week 2021
- The Millennium Alliance Announces Two Key Promotions & Plans To Launch Five New Brands in 2022
- The State's Top Technologists, Legislators and Educators Honored at Arizona Technology Council's 2021 Governor's Celebration of Innovation
- A Beautiful New Lawn for Promise Haven
- Conservancy of SW Florida's 2021 RedSnook Catch and Release Charity Tournament nets almost $14,000
Presented by The Women's Board of Wolfson Children's Hospital, funds raised from The Florida Forum benefit Wolfson Children's Hospital of Jacksonville and support the creation of an expanded state-of-the-art Neonatal Intensive Care Center to care for the smallest of patients.
The Florida Forum Speaker Series features four-time Super Bowl champion and broadcaster Terry Bradshaw on Oct. 26, 2021, Maj. Gen. Charles F. Bolden, Jr., a retired Marine officer, astronaut and former NASA Administrator, on Nov. 17, 2021, and singer/songwriter/actor Tim McGraw on Feb. 16, 2022. The series will take place at the Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts.
Subscriptions for the Forum events start at $225 each for general seating; $300 for preferred seating; $850 for two reserved Bronze seating tickets: $2,125 for two reserved Silver seating tickets and $4,250 for two reserved Gold seating tickets. The purchase of a Silver or Gold ticket package includes invitations to the Private Reception honoring the speakers after the lecture. Patrons under the age of 30 may purchase Young Subscriber tickets for $150 each.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Boca Raton Historical Society Announces WALK OF RECOGNITION Inductees 2021
- Boca's Award-Winning Jazz Vocalist DEBORAH SILVER Releases Chart-Rising New EP 'Sunny Side'
- MyDiscountLab.com A Direct-to-Consumer Lab Test Ordering Website Launched
- Food, Dance and Drama Show at Yoruba Cultural Center, Dallas, Texas
- Tri-Service Open Architecture Interoperability Demonstration to Focus on Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) Innovations in March 2022 Event
The Florida Forum raises awareness and funds for Wolfson Children's Hospital of Jacksonville, supporting its mission to provide the highest quality of advanced pediatric healthcare regardless of ability to pay. The series is made possible by long-time partners and generous sponsors Wells Fargo, Florida Blue and Landstar. The moderators are Jeff Lageman, Capt. Mark T. Gould, MD, USN (ret), and Jennifer Candelino. The 2021 Florida Forum Speaker Series co-chairs are Jan Kirby and Frances Hutto.
Since 1992, The Florida Forum has been honored to host renowned speakers from around the world offering profound insights and discussions on a broad range of issues. In addition to enriching Jacksonville's intellectual and cultural life, the Florida Forum has contributed more than $9.2 million to Wolfson Children's Hospital of Jacksonville.
- Professional Model Holly Sonders Has a New Love Life with Oscar de la Hoya and is Taking Social Media by Storm Making Six Figures a Month
- New Book: Professor Charlatan Bardot's Travel Anthology to the Most (Fictional) Haunted Buildings
- ACS Defense Lawyer in Queens Announces Dismissal of Case Against Father
- RE/MAX Classic Makes PBJ Family Owned Business List
- Texas-Based Property Management Group Plants Roots in Mountain West Region
- Business Lawyer Law Office of David Steinfeld named Best of Palm Beach Gardens 2021
- Carrington College in Spokane Announces New Campus Director
- NHSA welcomes substantial investment from Senate Appropriations Committee Chairman
- Redcat releases the Kaiju EXT, 1:8 scale 4WD, 6S Ready, Monster Truck
- Women in Business to spotlight pet adoption in Southwest Florida at Nov. 3 networking event
- Muhammad Ali, what is his connection to sports talk show pioneer Harold K. Bell? It will shock you
- Author Tackles Smalltown Drug Use and Mental Illness in Gripping New Novel
- GreenPointe Welcomes Garrison Burr, CPA, as Financial Analyst
- Pete Andrews Named CEO of Reconnect, Inc
- Piroshky Piroshky Celebrates 29 Years In Business
- Reading, PA Orthodontist Accepting New Patients Looking for Braces or Invisalign
- Bronze sculpture by Henry Moore will headline Shannon's Fall Fine Art Auction, October 28th
- Registration and housing open for Work Truck Week 2022 in Indianapolis
- Exponential Power Acquires Static Power
- I Am Selling JoAnne Bassett's Sixty Natural Perfume Formulas