Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 208
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 175
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- IFL Player, Joshua Hughes, Continues to be Thankful Through This Pandemic
- West Texas Warbirds Player LaShaun Sanders Has Much to be Thankful For
- Imagen Golf Announces NEW Gift Card Partnership
- NAL Player, Daveon Howard, Finds Thankfulness Despite Difficult Year for Sports
- Black Diamond Client, Josef Gotsch, Dominates Vegas Doubles Tournament
- Handball Player, Josef Gotsch, Finds the Good in this Difficult Time
- Sioux Falls Storm Player, John Williams, Has Much To Be Thankful For
- Local Canadian Football Player Shares his message of Thankfulness as Thanksgiving approaches
- Free Agent, Andy St. Fleur, Stays Thankful Despite the Surprises in 2020
- OutCast Lures Release of 2021 Custom Collection Set
San Diego, California
Floaties Swim School is pleased to announce it has become a Sustaining Partner of Hope Floats Foundation.
Hope Floats Foundation is a national nonprofit organization whose mission is to prevent drownings by providing scholarships for swim lessons. Hope Floats partners with local communities to offer financial need-based scholarships at over 200 swim school locations in 30 states. Floaties Swim School is joining forces with Hope Floats to provide scholarships for swim lessons for children in the County of San Diego who otherwise do not have access.
The equivalent of thirteen school buses full of children die each year in the United States due to drowning. Studies at the National Institute of Health show that swim lessons can reduce the risk of drowning by 88%.
More on eTradeWire News
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
"There's a huge need for swim lessons, and the kids that need them the most – lower socio-economic level kids – they're not getting them," said Cindy Tonnesen, founder of the Hope Floats Foundation. She continued, "We are saving kids, but there are more we need to reach, and we have the ability and resources to do it."
"Floaties Swim School is thrilled to partner with Hope Floats. During these unprecedented times, the opportunity to help those in need find comfort in assuring their children's safety around water through swim lessons is a privilege we do not take lightly, and we are honored to be a part of such an important cause."
-Kira La Forgia, Director of Operations, Floaties Swim Schools
Floaties Swim School is a local, family owned swim school serving San Diego County. With locations in Chula Vista and Poway, we have served over 20,000 local families since we opened in 2006. We believe that all children deserve to be taught to love and respect the water, and parents can have peace of mind that their children will be safe around our many bodies of water here in San Diego.
More on eTradeWire News
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
- Global Chamber® Cincinnati Announces Nick Schroth as Deputy Director
About Hope Floats Foundation – Hope Floats Foundation is a nonprofit founded in 2016 committed to impacting the statistics on worldwide drowning. The Hope Floats model is a simple, sustainable way for swim schools to provide scholarships for high-quality swim lessons in their community. To learn more about the Hope Floats Foundation, see a listing of swim school partners, or donate, please visit www.hopefloats.foundation
Kira La Forgia | www.floatiesswimschool.com
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller
- Credit-Card Sized X86 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic's Turnkey Evaluation Program