Popular on eTradeWire
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 234
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 232
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 219
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 192
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 166
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 125
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 106
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
- ThrottleNet Announces Move to New Offices
Similar on eTradeWire
- Groundbreaking automated lead generation, voicemail software now works with landlines
- Oxfordshire Gets Its Voice Back!
- Americans Bombarded by 9.4 Billion Political Robocalls This Year, Says Nomorobo Report
- As October Ends, Media Personality and Author Cyrus Webb Prepares to Launch 2 New Shows and Book Projects
- Beacon Media + Marketing Grows Creative Team With Fresh Local Talent
- Miller Media acquired by CloudAccess, a Cloud Equity Group Portfolio Company
- Optimizing Customer Experience (CX) with Priming Effect
- MarketKeep Partners with Heather Hilliard Design
- TRENIQUES: Shay Leonia gives insights into her music career
- For "Write a Business Plan Month"... During Covid...Every Month is "Write a Business Plan Month"
For FlexMR, this represents the culmination of a record year. The firm has achieved significant growth, and focused heavily on efforts to deepen the strategic value it provides.
Paul Hudson, CEO of FlexMR said of the news,"Over the past few years, we have invested hugely in developing all aspects of the firm; from software to service, client experience to staff education. I am proud of everyone at FlexMR, as we all work hard to push forward both ourselves and the wider industry. It is incredibly rewarding to see our continued growth and significant efforts reflected in this award nomination."
More on eTradeWire News
- 143VINYL Adds UV Lamps To Product Line
- Identity: The Podcast Don't Forget to Vote! Feat. THICK
- Community Hospice & Palliative Care Promotes Bertie Allender to Manager of Healthcare and Community R
- Community Hospice & Palliative Care Celebrates Volunteers with Drive-Thru Appreciation Days
- Shell Point physician receives Quality Champion Award for Florida
Over the past year, the firm has made significant improvements to its proprietary platform - InsightHub. The team released the platform's first dedicated analysis tool, NumbersMR, and the firm's SurveyMR tool has been rebuilt from the ground up in order to deliver a revolutionary user experience, based on flowchart scripting interfaces.
Additionally, the launch of a new Help Desk, Client Success team and Onboarding team have offered significant additional value to existing and new clients. Reaction to the news has been welcomed with excitement.
Annette Smith, Technology Development Manager, said: "It's been amazing to help nurture InsightHub over the years from our own in-house tool to something that research and marketing teams from all kinds of businesses across the globe can employ to connect with their customers."
Charlotte Duff, Insight Manager, said: "I know from experience how hard the FlexMR research team work, constantly pushing themselves to deliver the best for our clients. It's fantastic to see both our client-facing output and performance behind-the-scenes recognised by the judges."
More on eTradeWire News
- Sunny J. Thompson Joins Snell & Wilmer as Partner in the Washington, D.C. Office
- Tim Hellbusch Explains How to Sell On Amazon FBA and FBM
- Ace Comic Con Announces Limited Edition Exclusives Of The Boys #1 Comics From Dynamite Entertainment
- Want to Buy Website Traffic? Here's What You Should Know
- Major label signs soundtrack label deal with Street Fame WorldWide Multi-Media Chairman
Gareth Bowden, Research Project Manager, said: "On behalf of the entire research team at FlexMR, we are very proud to be nominated for this award. It reflects the culmination of a lot of hard work all in the name of delivering a flexible and high-quality service to our clients."
Grayling Ferguson, Help Desk Manager, said: "I'm really proud of everything we have achieved at FlexMR. We always strive to stay ahead in the industry, not just in terms of delivering customer-centric technology – but in our ability to provide the best possible support and service to our clients."
Read more: https://resources.flexmr.net/quirksmr-mr-supplier-award-2020
Christopher Martin, CMO - FlexMR
- Humorous and Heartfelt: SHELTER by R.A. Conroy Is a Coming-of-age Novel of Rescue and Hope
- Mizner Country Club Earns Another Year On Distinguished Clubs List
- Flagler County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller Announces of Operation Green Light
- Technicolor Expands Android TV Footprint in Canada As EBOX Deploys SAPPHIRE Set-Top Box to Subscribers
- The Compensation Experts appoint SEO Works to lead SEO Strategy
- Award-Winning Author Publishes Covid-19 Lessons From A Dog!
- A New Book Just Released: My Truths, My Triumphs, My God
- Insivia Re-launches SaaS Founder Show
- The Top 4 Benefits of Renovating Your Bathroom
- PrimeArray Systems is thrilled to offer the must-have NAS features of 2021
- IGNITE CTRM Announces Strong First Half-Year Growth
- Syxsense Experiences Record-Breaking Growth As Millions of Remote Workers Create Cyber Security Demand
- New Novel Scientific Tactics to Fight Global Warming
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Optical Firm, Mercer County, NJ
- Absolut of Allegany Rated 2020-21 Best Nursing Home by US News & World Report
- Call for San Diego Artists Small Image Show
- RAIN Group's Erica Benedick Wins 2020 Boston Admin Award
- McGuire Facilities Rated 2020-21 Best Nursing Homes by US News & World Report
- Broadway Association Management partners with American Momentum Bank
- Aries Industries Strengthens International Market Reach With New Alberta Dealer