Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 161
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 154
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 102
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- Zupervise selected to work in partnership with Facebook Startup Programs
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Money 2.0 Conference Announces Dates For Its Dubai 2022 Edition
- Venmo Allowing Users to Buy Cryptocurrency Through App
- Option trading activity for Affirm stock is unusually high
- $SNE Token Sale Goes Live: Here's What You Need to Know About the Upcoming StrongNode.io IDO Launch
- StrongNode.io Welcomes Fintech and Digital Payments Expert Eliza Hayashi as its New Advisor ahead of its $SNE Token Launch
- IaaS Technology Company StrongNode.io Announces SGG World's Natalia Sokolova as New Advisor for Investor Relations
- POS Systems Information Product Page
- Willie D Joins Saitama LLC Crypto And NFT Content Creation Team In Multi-million Dollar Deal
- NATP urges taxpayers to save new IRS letter for advance child tax credit payments
- Core Asset Wealth Management Employ New Head Of Digital Assets
- These strategies offer broker-dealers and wealth advisers using the SMArtX platform access to turnkey, dynamic, risk-managed portfolios.
Broker-dealers and wealth advisers using the SMArtX platform will now be able to use FPI's investment strategies to build portfolios that seek to continuously manage for risk and pursue growth opportunities in different market environments. These investment strategies include suitability-based, faith-based, and ESG-focused strategies. FPI is one of the first providers of principled-investing solutions, launching its ESG-based strategy in 1998.
"We are pleased to be bringing 20 of our dynamic, risk-managed strategies, including our suitability-based, multi-strategy solutions to the SMArtX platform. For more than 40 years, Flexible Plan has been combining strategies to create strategically diversified multi-strategy portfolios. Recognizing that advisers had lots of choices, we decided to create turnkey portfolios that would allow them to focus on building their business rather than having to select and manage investment strategies. The SMArtX platform allows us to help even more advisers and their clients," said Jerry Wagner, founder and president of Flexible Plan Investments.
Broker-dealers and wealth advisers using the SMArtX platform will now be able to access the following dynamic, risk-managed strategies from FPI:
- QFC Fusion 2.0 is a turnkey, risk-managed "core and explore" portfolio that draws from a universe of risk-managed strategies, asset classes and risk profiles. The strategy is available in five suitability profiles (aggressive, growth, balanced, moderate and conservative).
- QFC Multi-Strategy Core blends a variety of risk-managed core strategies into a turnkey portfolio designed to be used as a standalone core or to enhance the risk management of a passive core portfolio. The strategy is available in five suitability profiles (aggressive, growth, balanced, moderate and conservative).
- QFC Multi-Strategy Explore: Equity Trends is a turnkey "explore" strategy designed for investors seeking a dynamically risk-managed blend of tactical equity strategies, the ability to go defensive, and equity-like growth potential.
- QFC Multi-Strategy Explore: Low Correlation is a turnkey "explore" strategy designed for investors seeking low correlation to alternative-asset-class investments, defense against rising interest rates/inflation, and moderate growth potential.
- QFC Multi-Strategy Explore: Low Volatility is a turnkey "explore" strategy designed for investors seeking a reduced-volatility addition to a diversified portfolio, defense against rising interest rates/inflation, and conservative growth potential.
- QFC Multi-Strategy Explore: Special Equity is a turnkey "explore" strategy designed for investors seeking liquid alternative equity strategies, such as market-timing and seasonality strategies; the ability to go defensive and reduce exposure to the equity asset class; and equity-like growth potential.
- QFC Faith Focused Investing applies FPI's proprietary allocation methodology to a universe of highly rated Judeo-Christian stocks held and traded within the Quantified Common Ground Fund (QCGDX), which is subadvised by FPI. Faith-based ratings are from the eVALUEator rating service. The strategy is available in three suitability profiles (growth, balanced and moderate).
- QFC For A Better World applies FPI's proprietary allocation methodology to a universe of highly rated ESG (environmental, social and governance) stocks held and traded within the Quantified Common Ground Fund (QCGDX), which is subadvised by FPI. The strategy is available in three suitability profiles (growth, balanced and conservative).
"We are excited to expand the selection of investment strategies available to advisers, providing asset managers with a new and diverse way to scale distribution while giving our clients access to top-quality asset managers," said Evan Rapoport, Founder and CEO of SMArtX. "We look forward to working with them to provide advisers with low-cost, dynamically risk-managed solutions."
More on eTradeWire News
- Wiley's Diversity in Tech Webinar Series Presents "Supporting Neurodiverse Talent in Tech"
- What happens if I cancel my Spirit Airlines flight
- How Much is Seat Selection on EVA Air?
- Charlotte Street To Be Renamed In Honor Of Montford Point Marines
- Art is Better in the Dark On October 29!
FPI's inclusion on the SMArtX platform positions the firm to continue on its path of significant recent growth. FPI's assets under management have experienced a nearly 67% increase over the past 18 months. FPI manages over $2 billion in SMA business.
For more information, visit flexibleplan.com.
About Flexible Plan Investments Ltd.:
Established in 1981, Flexible Plan Investments Ltd. (FPI) invests over $2 billion in assets for clients in its separately managed account business (as of 8/31/21). FPI is dedicated to preserving and growing wealth through dynamic risk management. FPI is a turnkey asset management program (TAMP), which means advisers can access and combine many risk-managed strategies within a single account. FPI's fee-based separately managed accounts can provide diversified portfolios of actively managed strategies within equity, debt and alternative asset classes on an array of different platforms. FPI also offers an OnTarget Investing tool to help set realistic, custom benchmarks for clients and regularly measure progress. For more information, visit flexibleplan.com.
About SMArtX Advisory Solutions:
SMArtX Advisory Solutions is the next generation managed accounts technology provider and manages SMArtX, a turnkey asset management platform that automates the investment management process and reduces the administrative burden of overseeing client investment portfolios. The firm also licenses its proprietary managed accounts technology to help firms replace legacy technology and powers several investment platforms for RIAs, broker-dealers, and asset managers. Learn more at www.smartxadvisory.com. Follow SMArtX on Twitter and LinkedIn @SMArtXAdvisory.
Chief Marketing Officer
More on eTradeWire News
- Groom announces iOS and Android app release
- Celebrate Halloween with Hot Deals Inc
- 1017 Brick Squad Records Mack Drama gives valuation of Record Lable
- Do I get refund if I cancel my flight from Turkish Airlines?
- Does The Brand Have The Advantage?
- Recruiting Sitters of All Types
- Visionary Dance Theatre presents "Breathe"
- IntriEnergy™ invites investors to help change the solar equation
- MVA Selects Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope as 2021 Winner of the Best MedT
- SS Innovations MVA 2021 winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of of Minimal Access
- Evidnt launches an planning solution to identify buyers demographics based on real-time sales data
- Perfect Christmas Gift for those with Mental Health, Depression and Anxiety Challenges
- Venmo Allowing Users to Buy Cryptocurrency Through App
- PSA & Sneakertopia Honor PSA Professional Skate Athletes
- Major Plastic Cleanup Removes 20,000 Pounds of Waste out of the Pacific Ocean
- Boldmere Dental Practice – dental care with a personal touch
- Crystal Dental Care – 24-hour emergency dentist in Wood Green, London
- New to Connecticut! Sell Your House For Top Dollar Without The Hassles Of Listing It!
- Detroit's Jackets for Jobs Turns the Tide on the 'Big Quit' and Toxic Workplaces Winning Best Place to Work 4 Years in A Row
- Emmy® award winning TV Journalist Harry Martin Exhibits Underwater Photos at Piermont Flywheel Gallery October 14th to 31st
- Moviegazoo Will Cover Its Members Complete Salary, If I.A.T.S.E. Union Issues A Strike Order!
- Best Halloween 2021 Deals With Nadula Hair Wigs–Nadula.com
- Hurela Human Hair Wigs Halloween Sale 2021
- Thirty Days of Power lands in the Australian Amazon Hot Releases Top Ten
- Bledsoe International Applies Lanco Products to Provide Waterproof Roof Restoration Systems