Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 214
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 190
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 172
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 149
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website 135
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 133
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 120
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 119
- Vulcan Boot Camp Receives 2019 Savannah Award 115
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 112
Similar on eTradeWire
- What Umbrella Insurance Policies Cover?
- Health Insurance: What is Medicaid?
- Auto Insurance With Exotic Cars and Sports Cars
- Why Is My Auto Insurance Policy Only for 6 Months?
- HRA vs. Employer Sponsored Health Insurance
- Regency DRT acquires Jacksonville Florida restoration company
- INC Advisors offers Real Time Succession & Valuation Platform
- Health Insurance: In Network or Out-of-Network?
- After an Auto Accident - What Happens When You Need To Sue?
- Does My Age and Gender Affect My Auto Insurance Premium?
"I like that I'm always busy," said Paula. "I was a 911 dispatcher for 18 years so I'm looking forward to using my customer service and organizational skills in my role with Coast Title," she added. Paula's duties include working closely with sellers and buyers in preparing their files for closing and facilitating disbursements. "Her extensive 911 multi tasking skills are surely being utilized in our office, McDermott said. Our entire team at Coast Title is extremely happy to have Paula working with us."
Coast Title handles all types of property closing from lot sales, home sales, and new construction sales to multi-million dollar commercial transactions. The company received the distinguished Top Performing Title Agency from their underwriters for several years running. The company has also been awarded the Flagler Palm Coast News-Tribune's Readers Choice Award for many years.
More on eTradeWire News
- Brighton Publishing releases "A Call To Courage"
- League of Women Voters of Palm Beach County is Hosting Three Major Events of Community Interest in M
- ESQADA Software Begins Application Development
- Travelers Haven Focuses on End-to-End Customer Experience
- Robert Stewart aka "Chef Stew" from WEtv to Vegas!
Title Insurance is a form of indemnity insurance that insures against financial loss from defects in title to real property and from the invalidity or unenforceability of mortgage liens. It is meant to protect an owner's or lenders financial interest in real property against loss due to title defects, liens, or other matters.
Founded in 1995, the company will be celebrating 25 years in business next year. Coast Title Insurance Agency Inc. is located at 15 Cypress Branch Way, Suite 203, Palm Coast, Florida. They are Flagler County's largest Title Insurance Agency. Coast Title is locally owned and managed and they provide their team of title professionals with state of the art technology and continued training. Together with support of the top underwriters in the title insurance industry, they have the expertise to complete real estate transactions with the highest level of efficiency and client service. They can be reached at 386-445-2100 or online at http://www.coast-title.com or https://www.facebook.com/CoastTitleInsuranceAgencyInc.
Coast Title Insurance
- Bowen Law Professional Group Announces New Website and Online Marketing Campaign
- HWA Announces Final Ballot for 2019 Bram Stoker Awards
- Wellington March Madness Tournament Comes to Palm Beach County March 7-8
- Fenway Group Announces Newest Client Partner
- What Umbrella Insurance Policies Cover?
- Ground Floor Opportunity: Translations Startup
- NEW! Handmade Bag Company Helps Lift Women Out of Poverty
- Minnesota Gift Store Partners with Internet Marketing Company
- Senior living community highlights 'Communicating Through Dementia'
- Erth's Prehistoric Aquarium Adventure Brings Interactive Family Show to Weinberg Center
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group Named NARI 2020 Regional CotY Winner
- Cal State LA selected as county Vote Center for 2020 primary election
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- SunLED Announces New Line of High Temperature SMD LEDs
- The SEE Team - Madison's Real Estate Team Receives 2020 Best of Middleton Award
- You're Invited to a FREE First-time Homebuyer's Seminar on March 28th at Mosaic in Fort Collins
- St. Patrick's Day dining specials, live music March 17 at Matanzas on the Bay
- Pooja Chitnis recognized as one of the"20 Amazing Women in Tech across Canada" by CATAAlliance
- Join Our Entrepreneur Digital Marketing Network
- WiMAX Forum Announces AeroMACS Workshop Hosted by Lisbon Airport