Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1278
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1082
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1020
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 336
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 315
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 291
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 211
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 203
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 195
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 193
Similar on eTradeWire
- BensBodyFitness Enlist Specialist Fitness Marketing Agency
- Author/Fitness Expert/Actor Jasson Finney Will Be A Featured Guest On CBS2 NY December 9, 7:15 AM ET
- Revolutionary FADES Auto-Darkening Eyewear Set to Debut at CES 2019
- Kick off Ski Season in Stowe, Vermont with Topnotch Resorts Après and Stay Package
- Circus Arts Workouts Can Manage Your Stress This Holiday Season
- Fitness Within Stepped Up When Others Stepped Down
- Puerto Vallarta to Set the Stage for Record-Breaking All-Women Formation Skydiving
- Conquering The Last Great Taboo: Incontinence
- Dherbs Is Offering A Free Yoga Class For First 15 People
- Chanhassen Transformation Experts Start New Podcast
The first boot camp held in the The Meadows quickly grew in popularity. In the beginning fitandhappy ran 1 morning session every Monday to Thursday. Now they run morning sessions every Monday to Saturday and afternoon sessions Monday to Thursday.
Owner and personal trainer Julia McCabe said "It is great when you watch clients getting fitter and enjoying exercise. All women are welcome, we have a great mix of fitness levels from complete beginner to experienced. Most of our clients have never been to a boot camp before joining us and we are very proud of our welcoming and open attitude to newcomers. We now offer more classes as many of our clients wanted to attend several a week and they were bringing their friends so we wanted to be able to accommodate everybody".
More on eTradeWire News
- Swift Creek Mill Theatre Introduces Sunday Brunch
- Authenica Founder Craig Lucas '86 Announced as Michael D. Solomon Entrepreneurship Speaker
- Mandy May Cheetham Honored by IndieFEST for Performance in Short Form Comedy MUTHA
- New "Crawford The Cat's Christmas" High Definition Video
- Shelter Hope Pet Shop Responds to the Recent Wildfires
- ACCELERATING THE MARCH TOWARD GENDER JUSTICE An expert discussion hosted by Islamic Relief Worldwide
- American Bridge's Adam Levine Elected to OSEG Board
fitandhappy are now delighted to announce the expansion of their boot camp classes for women. Two new boot camps are starting in the North of Edinburgh. The first one starts on 19 April in Trinity's Victoria Park and the second in Ravelston Park in Blackhall on 21 May. Your training will be tailored to suit your ability and you will be encouraged but never pushed.
A recent testimonial from a client who attends the Meadows boot camps states "The fitandhappy bootcamp is fantastic - always challenging-but-doable and really good fun, and the group of girls who show up regularly are great (we sometimes get a coffee after and I live for that coffee!). Our coach mixes it up every session and puts a lot of effort into making sure you're doing the exercises correctly".
For further information about fitandhappy ( https://www.fitandhappy.co.uk ) please contact Julia McCabe.
If you would like to find out more the boot camps please visit the website, https://www.fitandhappy.co.uk/bootcamps.html or contact Julia.
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce appoints Brian Molisse of Molisse Realty Group, LLC to Board
- WellRyde Announces Founding Corporate Sponsorship of Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC)
- The Brownstones at New Visions Boasts Swift Sales this Fall
- MedTek Introduces End-to-End Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management Solution
- Dance Music Recording Artist Carl Thornton @Carl_T_Music
- Kay Green Design Wins Two Silver Awards
- Globex Business Centres opens world-class serviced offices in Muscat, Oman at Panorama Mall!
- Drop Off Your Christmas Tree At Agromin, Get Free Potting Mix
- Atlanta Jewish Life Festival Dives into Culture and Community at Georgia Aquarium
- Jovenville-Designed Invitation Makes Shea Properties' Season Bright
- Dalton Strategic Advisor Abern Barred From Industry
- Haverhill Hair Salon, Salon Paramount, Launches New Company Website
- Modern Manufacturing Services, LLC., introduces the Scheldahl Series side weld bag
- Jeff's Dog Shop: Premium Dog Products For The Loving Pet Parent
- Sales ambassadors UK announce O2 Will compensate customers for network issues!
- Doing Our Part to Help Revitalize Our Diesel Technician Workforce
- Trez Capital Closes Financing for a New Residential Community at Dallas Cowboys' Old Headquarters
- Real Deal Sleep Grand Opening Celebration
- "The Adventures of Samba Rat & Friends in Sherman the Last Dragon" tells a grand tale of magic and friendship
- Winners of Bromley Business Awards announced