Popular on eTradeWire News
- Rumors circulating of Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc considering AstraZeneca (AZN) bid 429
- New Artists Acquisition for Mack Drama & 1017 Brick Squad Mafia Records 286
- Netflix "Fastest Car" Series Taps Supercar Owner Bryan L. Salamone 277
- Anti-Parasite Formula ParasiFort Removes Parasites In Humans 193
- EmpowHer Institute Partners With B-STEM Project 155
- Gucci Mane receives the 2018 Swisher Spark Award in LA 152
- Local high school string quartet to join touring Beatles vs. Stones show on Charlotte stage 151
- Advanced Core Concepts Announces Partnership with Keystone Synergistic Enterprises 146
- Atlanta Filmmaker Sinatra 'Osm' Onyewuchi Shoots Award-Winning Faith-Based, Short Film for $240.00 133
- 68% Of Data Breaches Take Months Or Longer To Discover 119
Similar on eTradeWire News
- How to do Chin Ups (correctly)
- Greg Koubek Named New Executive Director at Triunfo YMCA
- Outdoor training at Rosebery by Idealbody4life
- No more embarrassment, Increase your height and face the world with confidence
- Gear Up for Baseball and Softball Season at Play It Again Sports
- Share Your Love of Golf with the Next Generation
- Kung Fu Masters gather in Richmond, VA
- Preventing Spring Injuries - Shockwave Therapy can help too
- Black Girls RUN! Announces the Appointment of New CEO & Owner
- Rubber Flooring: Tiles vs. Rolls
The first boot camp held in the The Meadows quickly grew in popularity. In the beginning fitandhappy ran 1 morning session every Monday to Thursday. Now they run morning sessions every Monday to Saturday and afternoon sessions Monday to Thursday.
More on eTradeWire News
- Regina's Newest Members Night Club The Black Arrow Opens
- Trivium Premiers Music Video for 'Endless Night'
- 2000 Children and 100 Youth Leaders Celebrate Global Youth Service Day in Nigeria
- Big Trees Inc. Completed a Privacy Screening Project for a Homeowner in Bothell
- Stonefield Software Releases Stonefield Query For Sage Pro Version 7
- Stonefield Software Releases Stonefield Query for Sage 300 Version 7.0
- CANO State Preschool is a proud partner in Quality Start OC
Owner and personal trainer Julia McCabe said "It is great when you watch clients getting fitter and enjoying exercise. All women are welcome, we have a great mix of fitness levels from complete beginner to experienced. Most of our clients have never been to a boot camp before joining us and we are very proud of our welcoming and open attitude to newcomers. We now offer more classes as many of our clients wanted to attend several a week and they were bringing their friends so we wanted to be able to accommodate everybody".
fitandhappy are now delighted to announce the expansion of their boot camp classes for women. Two new boot camps are starting in the North of Edinburgh. The first one starts on 19 April in Trinity's Victoria Park and the second in Ravelston Park in Blackhall on 21 May. Your training will be tailored to suit your ability and you will be encouraged but never pushed.
More on eTradeWire News
- Zonta Douglas County hosts full house for successful 14th Annual Trivia Night fundraiser
- Warranty Consultant LLC Establishes New Office in Casper Wyoming & Adds New Client
- Colorado Lending Source Highlights Social Impact Businesses During National Small Business Week
- Vision Real Estate Partners Acquires 226,317-SF, Class A Office Building in Morris County, N.J
- Are you looking for a CE medical courses?
- Oregon Ice Cream Scoops Up AFS for Trade Promotional Management
- Queer Country West Coast Presents Lavender Country, Paisley Fields and Eli Conley May 18th, 2018
A recent testimonial from a client who attends the Meadows boot camps states "The fitandhappy bootcamp is fantastic - always challenging-but-doable and really good fun, and the group of girls who show up regularly are great (we sometimes get a coffee after and I live for that coffee!). Our coach mixes it up every session and puts a lot of effort into making sure you're doing the exercises correctly".
For further information about fitandhappy ( https://www.fitandhappy.co.uk ) please contact Julia McCabe.
If you would like to find out more the boot camps please visit the website, https://www.fitandhappy.co.uk/bootcamps.html or contact Julia.
- Elisiontec Announced To Offer Call Center Software with PRI and SIP Support
- BlazeSports America Launches Certified Adaptive Recreation & Sport Specialist Certification
- 2018 Partners for Change Award presented to National Guardian Life Insurance Company
- Commonwealth Motors Sponsors 2nd Annual Student Athlete Banquet
- Cal State LA awarded NSF grant to support students earning degrees in engineering, computer science
- BTC Electronics Offering the New VITA 67 Series
- Saelig Introduces Berkeley Nucleonics 765 Ultra-Fast Rise Time Pulse Generator
- Jim Cotturone Joins Brookfield, Wis., Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Source1 Purchasing Launches New Website to Meet Evolving Procurement Needs
- BK Adventure Announces Bioluminescent Clear Kayaking in Florida
- Pittsburgh Divorce Attorney Brian C. Vertz Details Complexities of Latest Tax Reforms
- Vista Alegre Wins 2018 Red Dot Design Award
- Women Initiative Foundation First-Ever European Study on Gender Stereotypes in Global Corporations
- Golden Valley Auto Care Shop Celebrates National Car Care Month with Maintenance Tips
- Y&AY - A Channel with an objective to conserve the Indian Culture
- Part 1 of a mostly cobalt blue lifetime collection of RS Prussia to be sold May 26 by Woody Auction
- VS Security Products Offer Data Auditing Software For GDPR Compliance
- "donny; a prelude" by donny diablo #NP on #SC
- Candy Hipple Joins SharedXpertise as Managing Director of HRO Today Advisory Services
- Western Fun For The Whole Family at 62nd Annual Conejo Valley Days