Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 130
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 109
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 102
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Agricultural law nonprofit accepted into Chipotle incubator program
- Global Greenhouse Vegetable Publications
- Jose Marcos Sarabia of Sarabia Group launches solidarity campaign Juntos Sumamos
- Global Food Health Institute Connect Food Industry Leaders To Discuss Strategies To Prevent Global Food Crisis
- Solar Therapeutics Reopens Adult-Use Cannabis Dispensary with Curbside Pickup Beginning Monday, May
- Canadian White, Black and Red Beans Exporter & Supplier
- Laura Timbrook Receives National Board Certification Bringing Well-Being to the Manufacturing Workforce
- Lenoir NC Company Wins Two Major International Environmental Challenges
- Purdue-affiliated Emergent Solar Energy builds 124kW solar array for Tipton County hog farm
- Canadian Peas Exporter & Supplier
Treewalk Village, a first of its kind adventure park for kids opens at Hunt Club Farm in Virginia Beach, VA on April 18, 2020. The Grand Opening is by invintation only, RSVP required. The park is the third in the country to be built! The park was built by Treetop Trekking Company, which also operates two other treewalk adventure parks in the country.
The new park features a network of 6 custom engineered treehouses suspended 8 to 10 feet off the ground that are connected by hammock nets, bridges, slides and ramps. Treewalk Village also features "Hobbit Style" underground tunnels, a forest pathway and educational aspects in the treehouses. For a fee, visitors gain access to the entire farm much like they would at a normal amusement park.
Treewalk Village is open to all ages, and is ideal for family outings, birthday parties, school trips and sports team outings. The park operates 7 days a week and the season will run annually from April until the end of November.
More on eTradeWire News
- Derby company wins major railway and infrastructure award
- PRWeek Announced Maxim Behar Best PR Professional in Europe
- Natural Hair Salon Pivots Amid COVID-19 Crisis
- Celebration of 40 years of Shuyokan Ryu Dojo
- AXT Offer Fluicell's Innovative Range of Tissue Engineering Systems in Australia & NZ
"The Treewalk Village has been created so that kids can let their imaginations flow and be able to explore a beautiful pond setting. This is a great opportunity to get the kids out of the house this summer, to a place where they can have fun, get exercise and fresh air, and build an appreciation for natural spaces on the farm" Conrad Brinkman, Hunt Club Farm Marketing Director.
The concept for this new park came when the company's owners, Randi and JD Vogel, visited a similar style park at a convention in Orlando called IAPPA. Randi and JD immediately knew it was something that they wanted to bring back to the farm in Virginia Beach. After putting their own spin on the idea, and 6 months of construction, the park will be open to the public in April!
More information is available at www.huntclubfarm.com or by calling the farm office at 757-427-9520.
For additional images or to set up a site visit please contact:
Conrad Brinkman- Hunt Club Farm Marketing Director
- Fasting Plus Vitamin C Is Effective For Hard To Treat Cancers
- Scott Schuett Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- CUB rolls out free beer across Australia keep pubs and clubs afloat
- Uply Media, Inc Launches MortgageCalculators.Crypto World's First DWeb Mortgage Calculator
- AviateNow and iDialogue Partner to Deliver a SaaS Aviation Solution on the Salesforce™ Platform
- Space Foundation Launches the Center for Innovation and Education
- 7th Annual Reality Television Awards
- Let's Party With DJ Palina La Diva
- Miami Maritime Passenger Boarding Bridge and Fix Tunnel up for Auction on GovDeals.com
- Tenets for Responsible and Ethical Communications signed by more than 60 professionals
- Stange Law Firm, PC Adds Attorney Carmen Keller in Belleville, Illinois
- Attorney Vanessa Martinez Joins Stange Law Firm, PC in Oklahoma City
- Michigan SEO Group Provides Tips for Business During COVID-19
- Roofman Roofs Can Keep Your Home Cooler
- Introducing Our Newest Course: COVID-19 in Healthcare
- Lilly Morgan Selected for Internship at Carriage Trade Public Relations®, Inc
- Local Dojo Offers Motivation During Trying Times
- Stapleton Group Expands Team in Response to Strong Demand
- Unjacketed Flexible Stainless Steel Conduit
- New initiative helps small businesses access free resources during COVID-19 pandemic