Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 604
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 566
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 533
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 516
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 503
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 478
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 417
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 389
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 379
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 346
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jeff Dietz Honored With Respected Invitation
- Rick Maraj Honored With Distinguished Invitation
- Demotech Affirms Financial Stability Rating Assigned to Gateway Insurance Company
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Average Cost of Condo Insurance
- Medicare Advantage Statistics Resource Initiated By Medicare Insurance Association
- The DBL Center Supports Paid Family Medical Leave in Connecticut and Massachusetts with New Office
- Insurance State Guaranty Updated Levels Posted By Long-Term Care Insurance Association
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Most and Least Profitable Types of Property & Casualty Insurance
- Should You Upgrade Your Cars' Headlights?
- Lauren Belfiore and Jacqueline Vergne join ReFocus AI Advisory Board
Cheryl Litvin is an authorized General Industry OSHA Trainer for First Associated Insurance. First Associated rolled-out the video in February, ahead of the March 15, 2021 deadline. Business owners are now able to direct their employees to start the mandated training, and afterwards have completion documentation for each employee.
Litvin said, "Since March 2020, COVID-specific OSHA violations have topped $4 million, with increasing numbers of complaints each month. The newly mandated executive order requires all business owners to address workplace safety. The new digital system will ease the training and documentation requirements while reducing the potential for a COVID-related OSHA violation."
More on eTradeWire News
- Two CNN en Español Podcasts Have Been Nominated For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- Hundreds to Lace Up Their Shoes & Stretch Their Muscles During the Virtual Run Walk Ride for Lupus!
- Steve Muehler – Loans – Introduces "SJM Portfolio Commercial Construction Loans" Nationwide
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #NIKE'Spicy'Tunes POP SMOKE - AP Chili'! BOOGIE Soundtrack! Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Dog Doors for Glass - Pet Doors for any type of glass door now available!
Litvin continued, "Employees can now be reassured, knowing their employer is doing everything possible for their workplace safety."
First Associated collaborated with MKE Video in the production of this new system that puts the business owners back in control of their business. To learn more about the newly-mandated training, go to http://covid19safeatwork.com
Since 1969, First Associated Insurance Agencies has insured business owners throughout Southeastern Wisconsin. Litvin joined her family's agency as an insurance agent and risk advisor in 2018, and she is an authorized General Industry OSHA Trainer.
For more information, contact Cheryl Litvin at 262-288-2488 or email at email@example.com First Associated Insurance Agencies is located at 12465 W. Burleigh Road, Brookfield, Wis. 53005. www.firstassociated.com
- How to Protect Your Trees from Oak Wilt
- Huge Sale On Top-selling Self Help Advice Manual
- Stump Grinding In Richmond Hill, Toronto
- Pair of 18th century Chippendale mahogany side chairs brings $33,210 in Neue Auctions' April 10 sale
- YUP PUP Launches All-Natural CBD Dog Treats
- Pacific Northwest Author Anya Mora Releases New Suspense / Thriller – Secrets Mothers Keep
- Transitional Aged Youth between 16-25 Deserve Loving Homes Now
- One of TOPDON's Best Selling Products - The BT100 Handheld Tester for 12 Volt Lead Acid Batteries
- Art à la Carte – a virtual fundraiser for The Center for Contemporary Art
- Volunteers needed for Community Cooperative's annual Soup Kitchen Benefit
- Identity Earth Day Special Feat. Lesley Webb, Lisa Betty, Casandra Carmelina, Elizabeth Lind
- Care Issues For Medicare Beneficiaries Reported By Long-Term Care Insurance Association
- The Ohio Children's Trust Fund Launches Family Success Network in Northeast Ohio
- Capsule Messaging App Launches on Apple App Store
- Koei • Tama | Official Website Operations Guide - (Published)
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- Former Campbell's Soup Executive Launches Innovative Food Brand with Large-Scale Give Back Program
- 4th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Urease Inhibitor Screening Kit (Colorimetric)
- SYNNEX to Offer the FileFlex Enterprise Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) and Sharing Platform for Microsoft Azure via its ISV Experience Program