Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 407
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 159
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 153
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 137
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 114
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 113
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ground-up construction services in Kansas City
- A Second-Generation Construction Cost Estimation Firm celebrates its 40th Anniversary with an Updated Website
- Illinois Institute Of Technology Appoints Reed Kroloff, Founding Principal Of Jones|kroloff, To Lead
- The reception area advantage that's right for you
- Danielian Associates Earns Grand Award for ICON Palm Springs Project and Client Far West Industries
- Northern States Metals to Attend AIA Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Balance and Beauty Achieved with CENTRIA Products at Upscale Westin Hotel
- The Cerebral Palsy Foundation Releases Universal Homes "Accessibility is Beautiful" Video Finale
- TURF Opens New Design Office in Renovated Firehouse
- Watchdog Real Estate Project Management Promotes Natalie Malawey-Ednie to Principal
LITEFLAM promises occupant safety against fire-related hazards. This is why it is the go-to fire-rated glass system for designers, architects, safety inspectors and engineers in North America. It is ideal for large, high traffic commercial buildings to prevent a potentially disastrous fire outbreak, and to give firefighters more time to respond when a fire does occur.
Fire-Rated Glass is Now a Building Safety Code Requirement
Business facilities, whether they are commercial, educational, medical or sports institutions, community centers or transportation hubs, have updated safety protocol to combat life-threatening hazards. Stringent federal fire safety codes are in place to prevent the outbreak of a fire, and minimize risks when fires occur. Commercial fires have rapid flashover rates, giving firefighters increasingly limited response windows.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
Fire-rated glass offers protection from radiant heat, smoke and flames. LITEFLAM acts as a barrier and prevents the fire from transferring from one level to the next, thus compartmentalizing the damage. This system is more effective than standard safety glass, in that it has undergone rigorous Fire Resistance Tests to endure high temperatures for long periods of time.
Witness LITEFLAM in Action!
This glass flooring system has been used in over 100 enterprises around the country, prominently in walkable skylights. The LITEFLAM XT 120 was installed on the roof of the Salesforce Transit Center - a multi-billion dollar bus terminal in downtown San Francisco. This makes it the world's largest walkable fire-rated skylight! Sturdy yet stylish, the system has many admirers in architects and commuters alike.
The McMurtry building, earmarked as the hub of arts and culture in Stanford, is designed with the LITEFLAM XT 60 skylight system. It aligns with the rest of the structural plan which focuses on harmonizing architecture and nature.
The Stern New York University is another structure that features the LITEFLAM XT 60 IGU walkable glass floor to enliven its corridors with natural lighting. "The skylight has surpassed everyone's expectations. When one enters the space, the impact and presence of the skylights is immediately apparent," remarks Matt Cornett, the university's project architect.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comic-Con Best Documentary Winner About Artist Who Inspired US Space Program Heads for SoCal Launch
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control Sponsors "Fight the Bite" Blood Drive to Focus on Mosquito Awareness
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- Free Wheelchair Mission's 16th Annual Miracle of Mobility Gala Planned for July 25th
Besides these projects, many other reputed buildings stand testament to LITEFLAM's ability to combine form and function. This makes it a popular modern architectural styling. Besides ushering in plenty of natural daylight, it also prevents radiant heat from moving between subterranean levels in the building.
A Legacy of Firsts
Introduced in 2006, LITEFLAM is the very first tested fire-rated glass system, and the first exterior fire-rated glass floor and skylight application. It is capable of withstanding immense loads, with a live loading capacity of 100 psf. If required, it can be designed to bear even greater strains, load capacity. This state-of-the art system was recognized for its ability to stay fire-rated from 1 to 2 hours - making it the only exterior glazed insulated glass assembly in North America that can do so.
About Greenlite Glass Systems Inc.
Greenlite Glass Systems Inc. offers Architects, Designers and Developers unique and exciting alternatives to traditional and non traditional glass applications as well as technical support throughout North America.
Greenlite Glass Systems Inc.
- Junior Achievement to host Bowl-A-Thon on Aug. 21 at HeadPinz
- VoiceNation launches new website for improved UX and streamlined ordering
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Kintetsu International Holds Milestone Anniversary of their Annual KIE Travel Showcase!
- Quick move-in homes available in vibrant community
- Shell Point's 2019 Summer Concert Series welcomes Aibou Duo July 10
- Medicare Confusion Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Explained – Cary Nagdeman
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition selects Eduardo Cora as president and CEO
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Wellquest Medical expands Patient Care Services now Offering Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Studio Channel Islands Art Center Welcomes New Board Member
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Salt Lake Refugee Family Family Gets Big Gift From Local Business to Celebrate World Refugee Day
- What Is OfferBot? Mobile Real Estate
- Hundreds gather to take Ice Bucket Challenge, send message
- Country Villa Rehabilitation Center in Irvine Sued for Elder Abuse and Fraud
- Essential Alternatives, makers of Shoe Defenders™ Announces Market Campaign and New Products
- Hurricane prep built into new Cape Coral senior community