Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 278
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 256
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 204
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 176
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 165
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 162
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 155
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 149
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 113
Similar on eTradeWire
- BREAKING: #QMI #QMR Investigation Team has Released Status of our Investigation of the #QuinnMichaels #KidnappingCase
- UCROWDME, appoints Blockchain Analytica as Investor Relations and Blockchain Advisor
- Women of Color STEM Conference Goes Virtual, Bringing a Full Visual/Audio Experience to Attendees
- CB Insights Names LeanTaaS to Digital Health 150 List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups
- Lehigh Valley IT Support Team KDG Named Winner in Lehigh Valley Business Reader Rankings
- Inc. Magazine Publishes List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies—the Inc. 5000
- DMS Recognized For Its Steady Growth With Seventh Consecutive Spot On Inc. 5000 List As It Transitions From Private To Publicly Held Company
- WalknTours, Boston's Coolest Walking Tours, Launches With 10 tours in the Heart of Beantown
- Inc. Magazine Unveils Its Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies—the Inc. 5000
- NorthBay Solutions Earns 2020 AWS Public Sector Partner Award for Best EDU Solution
Starcave Global owns the patent to the Color Code Security Technology which can ensure the security of our credit cards and debit cards at higher levels with the use of almost infinite color combinations made possible through the Color Grid.
Watch the full interview here: https://digitalinnovators.tv/nasdaq/starcave
Harrison Park, Starcave Global's founder and chairman, was inspired by God's gift of light. Chairman Harrison Park shared that the origin of the company names Starlion and Starlight, both companies owned by Starcave Global, came from the Bible - with "Starlight" coming from the light given by God and "Starlion" gives a very strong feeling from the Lion which has always been a symbol used to represent God. "For the last twenty years, I have been building a famous portal in Korea and also messenger services. By using these types of technology, I came up with the new matrix which is color code," added Chairman Harrison Park.
More on eTradeWire News
- Original Art and Photography by Award-Winning Filmmaker, Artist, Director, Producer and Writer Gina Lee Ronhovde Now Available on Redbubble & Society6
- Infamous Thierry Releases Official Music Video for Hit Single "Buss Down"
- Hope Ayiyi has signed on to produce, The Private Eye
- SG24 LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of SkinGuard24 Hand Sanitizer Labeled to Contain Methanol
- Keys to Ease Concierge Realtors, Luxury Home Marketing Specialists
Hackers are already savvy with the binary code system represented by the series of 1's and 0's and in order to improve security, there is a need to shift to a new paradigm. The StarcaveGlobal team led by Chairman Harrison Park had an epiphany - the next best thing to the number-based system is a color-based system.
"When you look into this space, security is one of the biggest problems. We are thinking of how we can actually solve this problem of protecting your own credit card when doing online payments," said StarcaveGlobal Director Eddy Kim. He explained that founder and chairman Park discovered that color can represent many individual numbers and alphanumeric codes.
Starcave Global CEO Ted Ko has been with the company for four years but he first met Chairman Park five years ago when they started this venture together. CEO Ted Ko said that getting into the industry with a more advanced technology will change the paradigm of the existing security technology. Currently, the merchants control all the payment processes. "Now, with this new color code technology, users will be allowed to see how the payments will go through with a certain process and the users control the key. This means that if a user types in the wrong amount of money, the user can retrieve it quickly and enter the amount again," shared CEO Ted Ko.
More on eTradeWire News
- Belarusians of Arizona to form Human Chain of Solidarity with Belarus on August 16 in Phoenix, AZ
- Belarusians of Arizona to form a Chain of Solidarity with Belarus on August 16 in Phoenix, Arizona
- What to do when your loved one is arrested and incarcerated
- Important painting by Margo Hoff (Am., 1910-2008) will headline Bruneau & Co.'s August 27th auction
- inc.jet Holding, Inc. Announces Second Quarter End Financial Results
When asked about the new innovations that the company will offer in the coming months, CEO Ted Ko expressed his excitement of being in New York and shared the company's upcoming expansion plans in the US market. Recently, Starcave Global inked a $3 million investment from LDJ Cayman Fund Ltd, the LDJ Venture Capital (VC) Division's offshore investment arm.
For more information on Starcave Global, visit: https://starcaveglobal.com
- ASA to Offer One Year Complimentary Membership for Aircraft Valuation Program Non-Member Students
- Despite COVID, Professional Football Free Agent Erick Evans Has a Positive Outlook
- Ohio's Democratic Candidate for Hamilton County Commissioner, Alicia Reece, Launches New Voter "Pop-Up" Hubs
- FRS Environmental Inc. helps with Effective Waste Management as a Hazardous Waste Transporter
- Philip Richardson CFP®, CLU, ChFC, Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- From Pain to Beauty: The Journey of An Abstract Artist
- Phoenix Business Journal Recognizes Ash Auto Group in Annual List of Largest Family-Owned Businesses
- Toll Brothers Introduces New Home Designs at Its Thornton Resort-style Community
- Etta Carter Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Visa Inc
- Burnin' Mouth selects The Collection at RiverPark for first location
- Call Me Ace Owns He's the Most Unique Player in Hip Hop with "No Assistance"
- New Palliative Program Manager Achieves Hospice and Palliative Nurse Certification
- Gino Odjick Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- Footprint Project Deploys Mobile Solar to Iowa as over 200,000 Citizens Lose Power
- Radio Host Juan Johnson Receives Award for Best Internet Radio Broadcast Show
- L2 Aviation Announces the Appointment of a New CFO
- "Stand in Soulidarity" Initiative Launches to Educate, Empower Black Voters
- $500 in FREE Business Advertising
- High Traffic AI Thermal temperature reading solution for under $5,000 delivered in 7 days