Popular on eTradeWire
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 250
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 172
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 169
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development 163
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten 159
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 154
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists 150
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales 115
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- ZINC Digital of Miami Welcomes Bob Cranwell
- TRENIQUES: A Star in the Making: Jasmine Metivier
- Matcha Design (Tulsa) Named a Top B2B Creative & Design Company in Oklahoma by Clutch
- Tomorrow September 24th: FREE eCommerce Seminar - Register NOW
- Hip Hop Artist C.Y.B. is Slated to Release His New Album Called, "Today We Ready."
- Need Relief From Digital and Social Media Marketing? Gain R & R With Refer Ronda!
- IES Sales Excellence Webinars Feature Most Diverse Set of Experts Yet
- Modeling is about inspiring change
- STOP buying leads. Realtors....Do you want a continuous flow of new buyers and sellers?
- We show Realtors how to generate their own buyer and seller leads (STOP paying for Leads)
With his new inclusive, women empowered anthem, Dreamcast promotes confidence and an inclusive culture for women."My goal with this song is to let women of all sizes know they deserve to feel sexy," Dreamcast says on behalf of his new size-inspiring, funky single. Released before the Black Lives Matter movement, Dreamcast still believes it as a great precursor to implementing equality to all.
After becoming exhausted of seeing Black women encouraged to feel ashamed, Dreamcast sought after a track that promotes equality and urges that all women should be proud of who they are. Described by Dreamcast as a "light-hearted tune that tackles body issues without coming off as preachy," "Big Gurl" does just that in hopes to come at the misogyny that exists so often in today's society.
More on eTradeWire News
- BASfest Now a Hybrid Building Automation Education Tour
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 2,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Shane Boulware Promotes His Urban Fantasy Thriller - Soulstealer
- NuLife Ventures Introduces Hydrogen Water to its Product Line
- Private Placement Markets to Take on Bigger Role in Private Airport Projects
"Big Gurl" is slated to become the next anthem for diverse women such as the referenced Ciera Rogers, a plus-size model and fashion designer. Dreamcast champions the tune as a BBW tribute celebrating these women as the life of the party. Dreamcast's performance comes off as charismatic as it does manic.
This ode to body positivity incites the chant "does your milkshake make an earthquake" which ignites a zany and comical experience that is infectious and fun to sing along. Furthermore, Dreamcast references the beloved Broadway show "Phantom Of The Opera" to the stretch marks on a woman's skin. With traces of hip-hop to a hybrid form of disco, Dreamcast sets his sights high on "Big Gurl" in an attempt to show that all sizes deserve attention.
Dreamcast McFly can be found on Facebook (http://facebook.com/dreamcastmcflymusic/) and his new single "Big Gurl" can be listened to on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t81pwej6jE8) or Spotify (https://open.spotify.com/album/33VfTqRfiVgQ8sx9...).
More on eTradeWire News
- Hillside Terrace Allowed Visitation for Residents and Their Families
- Empowered Flower Girl to celebrate girls who transform the world in honor of International Day of the Girl
- Jeff Perkins Joins North Highland as Vice President
- TVS Family Network Adds A Dozen New Sitcoms to its Schedule on Watch Your.TV
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
Additional information is available to the press. Please email email@example.com with any questions. Follow FYID NYC on IGTV (https://www.instagram.com/findyouridnyc/channel...) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pg/findyouridnyc/video...).
Find Your ID NYC is a global creative agency, founded in 2015 that specializes in brand development and strategy, talent representation, PR, event management, and content curation. The agency has bases in Milan and New York, working with forward-thinking companies to execute an array of brand activations by connecting clients with top, innovative talent.
- AXT Add Vieworks Bio-Imaging Solutions to Their Preclinical Imaging Portfolio
- Corona Daze Professional Development Group Wins, Business Insider Award
- Former Kifinti Solutions Consultant releases a19 UAT Test Scripts Module for Ivanti Best Practices System
- Agallah & Sadat X - The Gods Have Arrived
- Sign Up for the Best Email List on Google!
- Save Up To 35% Off And Extra Discount By Beautyforever Hair Coupon
- Get the latest on NAD+ at the 2020 BR+NAD Brain Restoration Summit
- LMG Introduce YALE x PEACEBIRD MEN Collaboration
- Amore Transitional Group, Inc. re-launches in southwest Atlanta
- Clothes Rental App Changes The Way You Dress
- Health Insurance Coverage for Newborns
- Priscilla Ortiz, Paralegal at Red Metric Law Firm in Hayward, CA, shares a Lavender Latte Tutor
- YMCA & Columbia Memorial Space Center New STEM Club For Middle Schoolers
- SportLogic, Inc. Announces Strategic Partnership with Goal PR
- Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge Announces Call for Applications
- Special Collaboration ShopLocalDesigners.com is Online
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020
- David Duston Brings Safe Money and Income Radio to Dallas
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- openGear Partner Leaders to Showcase oGx-Compatible Solutions at Virtual openGear Live Event