Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5422
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 158
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 136
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 106
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019
- Leewood Mt. Zion Homes Chooses Corner Property Management For Newly-Built Condos In New Brunswick NJ
- Modular Build brings sound logic Investment Opportunities
- Federation of Independent Agents (FIA) partners with Number 1 Property Recruiters (N1PR)
- Announcing the Launch of CHOPAS.net- Get Your Community Connected
- Hoosier Roof Saver launches Indiana's first Roof Maxx Dealership
- MC Companies Strives To Be "The Force For Change" At 2019 Tucson Great Strides Walk Benefiting Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- LeFrois Renovates Shadow Lake's Clubhouse Into a Modern, Breathtaking Space
- MC Companies Brings Director of Philanthropy Lyn Marquis To Head The Sharing The Good Life Foundation
- The Leith Planning Group Celebrates Head Office Move And Company Expansion
Commenting on the achievement, Mentor founder and managing director Dr Mark Sinclair said it was a 'natural fit' with DomaCom and an insight into the future of the industry and the advice sector beyond 2024, the Royal Commission and FASEA.
"The days of the stereotypical adviser being a one-dimensional risk, investment, SMSF or retirement specialist is rapidly disappearing and a broader skill set required to tap into an everchanging and evolving client environment", said Dr Sinclair.
"As a provider of industry and business education solutions, Mentor keeps pace with these changes by providing a broad and relevant menu of academic and business improvement options".
"For finance, accounting and broker practitioners it has meant access to courses in broking, aged care, real estate, accounting as well as HR, management, leadership, productivity improvement, etc."
More on eTradeWire News
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
- FairyClean Janitorial is taking the commercial & office cleaning to the next level
- LIGHT WORK by Howard Jackson is published
- On The Run - By Scott Stevens - Officially Released By Sunbury Press!
- Tai Lopez Reviews - Tai Lopez Reveals "How to Get Rich"
The online accreditation course that was developed specifically for the DomaCom Fund is yet another example of this new era in the provision of learning solutions and collaboration within financial services.
Responding on behalf of DomaCom, CEO Arthur Naoumidis said since its inception DomaCom has utilised advances in technology to develop equity market concepts such as SMAs and Multi-level Managed Investment Schemes to enable investors to enter the property market in a manner similar to investing in public companies.
"Today, the DomaCom Fund is on 43 APLs and by outsourcing accreditation to specialist education provider Mentor has resulted in 500 financial advisers accredited in just four years".
DomaCom Fund accredited financial advisers have a point of difference and are able to engage in conversation with those clients interested in property exposure in their investments and superannuation.
In addition, accredited financial advisers can provide Gen Y and Millennials an opportunity to consider saving in a property sub-fund to enhance their property investment and /or marketplace aspirations.
DomaCom is also currently working towards an equity release product as part of the DomaCom offering for senior Australians. An important component of the product's launch will be the provision of an accreditation offering through Mentor.
More on eTradeWire News
- National Sportscaster Fred Wallin to Provide Commentary on TVS Streaming Sports Networks
- Thomas William Furniture Spalted Hall Table
- How to grab deals for last minute hotel reservations
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Author Releases Second Audiobook To Space Opera Series
- Independent Film Movement Celebrates Black Filmmakers and Women of Color At 72nd Festival de Cannes
In the long-term the Australian property market will continue to expand in response to Australia's population growth and attraction to overseas investors. Furthermore, it's a sector that everyone from mums and dads to sophisticated investors can relate to i.e. as a home, workplace, investment, career, entertainment, etc.
Hence Mentor's focus on property with study programs including the recently introduced Real Estate Agents Representative (Victoria) course, Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management, Financial Planning Aged & Disability Care Adviser, and other courses, programs and workshops.
Dr Sinclair concluded, "We see ourselves (Mentor) as the 'go to' organisation for financial service groups such as DomaCom and advisers seeking a learning solution to broaden and deepen industry knowledge, expertise and professionalism".
"Our goal is to make financial advisers more robust and holistic providers of financial advisory services and in doing so, create a competitive point of difference and unique selling proposition that in turn enhances prospects for business success in the future".
Issued by Mentor Education RTO 21683: www.mentor.edu.au
Media enquiries: Mr. Joe Perri
Joe Perri & Associates Pty Ltd
Telephone: +61 3 9324 0362
Mobile: +61 412 112 545
Joe Perri & Associates
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- PHCPPros Principals Pass 5-Year Leadership Mark
- Medina, Ohio Municipal Court Live With Benchmark From Pioneer Technology Group
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Cinema St. Louis announces winners of sixth Cinema at Citygarden juried competition
- Avow Foundation Hosts IRAs" Estate and Year-End Planning Panel
- Arch Enterprises Precious Metal Refining
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth Weldon Achieves Board Certification in Franchise & Distribution Law
- asys Joins RTM Engineering Consultants
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County announces June 4 Love That Dress! collection event
- Best ISO Certification Co. Ltd receives first FDA recognized Third-Party Accreditation from IAS
- Stonehurst Place Features in Midtown Atlanta's 2019 Open Garden Stroll
- Nationwide Boiler Inc. Donates Record Amount Following Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Barnfind USA to Demonstrate New Frame at InfoComm 2019
- Road Condition Monitoring to Prove Process Efficiency
- See Clearly on the Roads.Tips to Prevent Windshield Damage
- RTM Engineering Consultants Announces New Acquisition
- DigitalGlue Expands Globecast's Signal Monitoring Capabilities with Support for 92 HEVC Channels
- The Big Bang's "Super Asymmetry" Isn't Just Bazinga
- Partner's Elizabeth Krol Wins 2019 PRISM Award