Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1284
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1096
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1029
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 345
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 337
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 299
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 220
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 210
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 202
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 201
Similar on eTradeWire
- Haven Realty Capital Sells The Grove, a 256-Unit Apartment Community in Las Vegas
- PayProp automates Property Simple's rental transactions and back-office
- Gidgit® Set To Celebrate The New Year With Launch Of Brand-new Product For
- Shojin Property Partners Launches New Crowfunding Property Investment Opportunity In Nottingham
- The Holiday Season Sale has started at KitchLiving with massive offer on all Kitchens
- How To Prepare For A Financial Crisis
- MC Companies Gives Back to Their Community
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ
- President Emeritus of The College of William & Mary to Deliver Keynote Address at Eminent Domain and Land Valuation Litigation Conference
Commenting on the achievement, Mentor founder and managing director Dr Mark Sinclair said it was a 'natural fit' with DomaCom and an insight into the future of the industry and the advice sector beyond 2024, the Royal Commission and FASEA.
"The days of the stereotypical adviser being a one-dimensional risk, investment, SMSF or retirement specialist is rapidly disappearing and a broader skill set required to tap into an everchanging and evolving client environment", said Dr Sinclair.
"As a provider of industry and business education solutions, Mentor keeps pace with these changes by providing a broad and relevant menu of academic and business improvement options".
"For finance, accounting and broker practitioners it has meant access to courses in broking, aged care, real estate, accounting as well as HR, management, leadership, productivity improvement, etc."
More on eTradeWire News
- Magnolias of Chambersburg to host holiday open house on Dec. 18
- Hales Sand & Gravel, A CRH Company, Wins Three National Asphalt Paving Association Awards
- Save Up To $20,000 on Select Homes at Barcelo at Solana Heights!
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 4G Broadband Access Networking
- Kluger Furs Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Trinity Elms independent living apartments open in Clemmons
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Katie Lord
The online accreditation course that was developed specifically for the DomaCom Fund is yet another example of this new era in the provision of learning solutions and collaboration within financial services.
Responding on behalf of DomaCom, CEO Arthur Naoumidis said since its inception DomaCom has utilised advances in technology to develop equity market concepts such as SMAs and Multi-level Managed Investment Schemes to enable investors to enter the property market in a manner similar to investing in public companies.
"Today, the DomaCom Fund is on 43 APLs and by outsourcing accreditation to specialist education provider Mentor has resulted in 500 financial advisers accredited in just four years".
DomaCom Fund accredited financial advisers have a point of difference and are able to engage in conversation with those clients interested in property exposure in their investments and superannuation.
In addition, accredited financial advisers can provide Gen Y and Millennials an opportunity to consider saving in a property sub-fund to enhance their property investment and /or marketplace aspirations.
DomaCom is also currently working towards an equity release product as part of the DomaCom offering for senior Australians. An important component of the product's launch will be the provision of an accreditation offering through Mentor.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fourth Volume of eHIV Review Aims to Expand Knowledge of When to Switch Antiretroviral Regimens
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Welcomes New Advisory Board Members
- Preventing and Managing Overpayments: A Webinar for Social Security Disability Beneficiaries
- 2018 American Silver Eagle Premiums Dropping
- Target Roofing & Sheet Metal replacing roof at The Commodore Hurricane Michael
- New Yorker Electronics Releases Mission-Critical Precision Thin Film Chip Resistors
- ThinkZILLA PR & Consulting Group Receives 2018 Best of Atlanta Marketing Award
In the long-term the Australian property market will continue to expand in response to Australia's population growth and attraction to overseas investors. Furthermore, it's a sector that everyone from mums and dads to sophisticated investors can relate to i.e. as a home, workplace, investment, career, entertainment, etc.
Hence Mentor's focus on property with study programs including the recently introduced Real Estate Agents Representative (Victoria) course, Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management, Financial Planning Aged & Disability Care Adviser, and other courses, programs and workshops.
Dr Sinclair concluded, "We see ourselves (Mentor) as the 'go to' organisation for financial service groups such as DomaCom and advisers seeking a learning solution to broaden and deepen industry knowledge, expertise and professionalism".
"Our goal is to make financial advisers more robust and holistic providers of financial advisory services and in doing so, create a competitive point of difference and unique selling proposition that in turn enhances prospects for business success in the future".
Issued by Mentor Education RTO 21683: www.mentor.edu.au
Media enquiries: Mr. Joe Perri
Joe Perri & Associates Pty Ltd
Telephone: +61 3 9324 0362
Mobile: +61 412 112 545
Joe Perri & Associates
- Revamped 3415 Sepulveda Adds New Tenants
- CW-One music Group is Seeking New Artists for Their Roster
- Sussex IM Awarded ISO 13485 Certification For Medical Device Design And Manufacture
- Long Island Museum Showcases Work of Jefferson's Ferry Residents
- Caregiver Resource Network, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation formed with the express goal of
- First Book of 'Middle Manager Fundamentals' Series By Anthony Dance Now Available in eBook Format
- Key events and trends that are going to shape your world in 2019
- Vested Academics Gifts a Prosperous 2019
- Litigators Credit Trial Support Firm Legal Graphicworks with Helping Win Their Biggest Cases
- Do you have dental anxiety? Here are some signs you might have dental anxiety
- The Only Travel Book You'll Ever Need on Belize
- Dialogue with Three Chords and BrooklynONE present THE KRAMPUS
- Blockchain-based Authentication Company NuID Raises $2.5 Million to End Password Breaches
- Ayn Traylor-Sadberry, family lawyer, publishes article on Legal Technicians
- Promotional Marketing Expert Danette Gossett Talks About The Resurrection Of Direct Mail
- Album: NOT BY SIGHT by Te-Verse @TeVerseF
- Hire Dynamics Completes Acquisition of Amtemps Staffing to Accelerate Growth & Expand Services in N
- CoreShop Solutions Secures Exclusive North American Sales and Marketing Rights for Active Publishing
- Project Alive within reach of funding promising clinical gene therapy drug trial
- Dr. Stephen Prendiville Earns RealSelf Hall of Fame Award