Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 211
- Dr. Nada Albatish has become a Spectrum Key Opinion Leader 209
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 185
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 161
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 151
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 140
- CMS Ruling Could Shut the Door on the Medical Center at Elizabeth Place (MCEP) 113
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
Similar on eTradeWire
- CGI Strategies Acquires Luxury Apartment Community in Orlando, FL for $43 Million
- New Committee for Bournemouth Property Association
- Porous Pave, Inc. Names Matt R. Lamb as Vice President, Sales and Marketing
- MZA Planning Nominated for Prestigious Planning Industry Award
- Viera At Hanover Chooses Corner Property To Manage Ultra-Modern Property In Hanover Township, NJ
- Real Estate Specialists Thailand Celebrate 5 years of Growth
- LandZero enters the land for sale market with some interesting perks
- United Capital Group LTD to move London HQ to Cyprus over Hard Brexit concerns
- Shojin Proeprty Partners Launches Latest Crowdfunding Opportunity In Southend-on-Sea
- London Growth Hub Business rate relief workshop for workspace providers
Commenting on the achievement, Mentor founder and managing director Dr Mark Sinclair said it was a 'natural fit' with DomaCom and an insight into the future of the industry and the advice sector beyond 2024, the Royal Commission and FASEA.
"The days of the stereotypical adviser being a one-dimensional risk, investment, SMSF or retirement specialist is rapidly disappearing and a broader skill set required to tap into an everchanging and evolving client environment", said Dr Sinclair.
"As a provider of industry and business education solutions, Mentor keeps pace with these changes by providing a broad and relevant menu of academic and business improvement options".
"For finance, accounting and broker practitioners it has meant access to courses in broking, aged care, real estate, accounting as well as HR, management, leadership, productivity improvement, etc."
More on eTradeWire News
- 11 Women Share the Faith of Helping Beyond the Pretty Dress
- Toronto Inventor Realizes Dream of Developing New Word Game, Jabuka!
- Long-term results with the Tat vaccine point to a new approach for a functional cure of HIV
- SuperCloud Wrap: Google's $13B Data-Center Plan, Going Beyond CI/CD, Allergic to DevOPs? + more
- Buy Microsoft Surface Accessories After Learning About the Available Options
- "All You Need to Know about Parkinson's Disease", new article by researcher Paul Norwood
- Doobert volunteers drive nearly 90,000 miles in 2019
The online accreditation course that was developed specifically for the DomaCom Fund is yet another example of this new era in the provision of learning solutions and collaboration within financial services.
Responding on behalf of DomaCom, CEO Arthur Naoumidis said since its inception DomaCom has utilised advances in technology to develop equity market concepts such as SMAs and Multi-level Managed Investment Schemes to enable investors to enter the property market in a manner similar to investing in public companies.
"Today, the DomaCom Fund is on 43 APLs and by outsourcing accreditation to specialist education provider Mentor has resulted in 500 financial advisers accredited in just four years".
DomaCom Fund accredited financial advisers have a point of difference and are able to engage in conversation with those clients interested in property exposure in their investments and superannuation.
In addition, accredited financial advisers can provide Gen Y and Millennials an opportunity to consider saving in a property sub-fund to enhance their property investment and /or marketplace aspirations.
DomaCom is also currently working towards an equity release product as part of the DomaCom offering for senior Australians. An important component of the product's launch will be the provision of an accreditation offering through Mentor.
More on eTradeWire News
- 5 stunning ideas how to decorate your rustic wedding venue with Jute
- United Premier Soccer League Announces SoCal Expansion with Rose City FC
- Asian Art, the Engravings of Karl Bodmer and Diverse Estate Jewelry at Michaan's in March
- Christian Author Pastor Cynthia Diggs set to Release New Book
- What's New in The Signature Series
- California Doctor Robert Blackman Releases His New Book That Skillfully Blends Satire, Sci-Fi, Fantasy And Socio-Political Commentary
- Minister & Author Dr. Claudette Morgan-Scott Embarks on International Speaking Tour and Book Launch
In the long-term the Australian property market will continue to expand in response to Australia's population growth and attraction to overseas investors. Furthermore, it's a sector that everyone from mums and dads to sophisticated investors can relate to i.e. as a home, workplace, investment, career, entertainment, etc.
Hence Mentor's focus on property with study programs including the recently introduced Real Estate Agents Representative (Victoria) course, Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management, Financial Planning Aged & Disability Care Adviser, and other courses, programs and workshops.
Dr Sinclair concluded, "We see ourselves (Mentor) as the 'go to' organisation for financial service groups such as DomaCom and advisers seeking a learning solution to broaden and deepen industry knowledge, expertise and professionalism".
"Our goal is to make financial advisers more robust and holistic providers of financial advisory services and in doing so, create a competitive point of difference and unique selling proposition that in turn enhances prospects for business success in the future".
Issued by Mentor Education RTO 21683: www.mentor.edu.au
Media enquiries: Mr. Joe Perri
Joe Perri & Associates Pty Ltd
Telephone: +61 3 9324 0362
Mobile: +61 412 112 545
Joe Perri & Associates
- Emperor CBD Launches Grand Opening
- How a DAQ System Executes All Vibration Test Stand Tasks
- Recent Sports Betting Legalization Sets The Stage For Record-Breaking March Madness Viewership And Wagers
- Petique, Inc. Brings High-Quality Pet Product Line to Global Pet Expo Booth #3491
- Alison Morgan Joins Rainbow Village as Program Director
- RadiusPoint Delivers New Solutions Exploration Experience
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Recognized with a Governor's Circle Award
- Fashion Umbrella Foundation creates an online university for learning
- Dinner With Lloyd, Releases February 14, 2019 On Digital Download & Rental
- Members Advantage Credit Union donates to Steady Stitchers
- Brad Domenico Secures $60,000,000 for Multifamily Portfolio in Hudson County
- Denver Realtor Patrick Finney Launches New Website
- Diane & The Deductibles Open For The Legendary Fabulous Thunderbirds at The Canyon Club in Agoura Hills on February 23rd!
- Mr. 1204 Releases New Single: Lost Featuring RND Officially
- ShoppingMoneyPR.com Launches PR Promos Services as DuckDuckGo and Excitel Offer Theirs
- Announcing "Best Online PC Gamer" YouTube Channel
- NAWBO Phoenix to present March 13 panel of top women business owners
- VIP Reception Planned for Billy Graham's Daughter and Grand-Daughter
- BalletNova Conservatory Students to learn Martha Graham's "Steps in the Street"
- South Shore Chamber Names Joseph Gratta, CEO of Atlantic Mechanical Contractors to Board