Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2417
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 229
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 218
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 191
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 186
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 167
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 165
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 165
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 163
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 148
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Jersey Shore Partnership Unveils Honorees for Annual Summer Celebration 2024
- Infinity Water Management, LLC Launches New Websites to Promote Water Conservation and Provide Ac
- Bintel Partners with Wildfire Analytics Athena Intelligence
- Power From Fusion Confirmed - Could Impact Global Warming
- Announcing the recipients of the 2024 Georgia Titan 100
- Everglades Coalition recognizes environmental leaders at 2024 conference
- ECHO to host Global Food and Farm Festival March 16-22
- The Probst Group Moves to a Custom-Designed Space, Focused on Collaboration, Creativity, Innovati
- Wonder Gardens has live webcam available
- DailyBreath Founder and CEO to speak at the American Meteorological Society (AMS) Annual Meeting
Company finalists were selected based on their ability to impact both Colorado's and the global clean technology market, successful fundraising efforts, ability to scale technology, and statewide job creation impact. Individuals were selected for their commitment to expanding Colorado's cleantech ecosystem and their devotion to the success of their respective organizations.
"CCIA is thrilled to present the 14th Annual Cleantech Awards Celebration, which brings together the vibrant and rapidly growing cleantech ecosystem in Colorado." said Laura Hickernell, Colorado Cleantech's executive director. "We look forward to celebrating trailblazers in the cleantech sector, highlighting their vital work."
More on eTradeWire News
- Virtual staining of unlabeled autopsy tissue using AI
- Attention every Business in the Universe:Want to make a lot more money? Start using this Math TODAY
- Multi-Platinum Songwriter Harold Payne Releases New Inspirational Anthem
- Holman UMC Senior Pastor Heads to Hampton University
- **M Models & Talent Agency Celebrates Successful Collaborations with Industry Giants**
The 2023 Colorado Cleantech Awards Finalists are:
Emerging Cleantech Company: Organizations with no demonstration project and no revenue.
- Atargis Energy
- InterSphere Earth
- Nira Energy
Breakout Cleantech Company: Organizations that are expanding customer traction, commanding interest from investors, and adding to the strength of our clean technology community.
- Charmin Industrial
- Recycle Global Exchange (RGX)
High Impact Cleantech Company: Mature organizations with growing staff, single or multiple products in the marketplace and positive earnings.
- Crusoe Energy Systems
- Forge Nano
- Prometheus Materials
High Impact Global Cleantech Company: Mature organizations with growing staff, single or multiple products in the marketplace and positive earnings. This category represents those high impact cleantech companies that have an existing or expanding global customer base and footprint.
- AMP Robotics
CCIA will also announce individual awards, including`the Bill Reinert Justice Equity Diversity and Inclusion Award, Cleantech Champion and Policymaker of the Year.
More on eTradeWire News
- **Redapple Digital Health, Inc. Shines at Startup Game Changer Event in Garden Grove**
- LaPierre and Trump Verdicts; Cloud Over NY Businesses?
- Woodlands Development Group and Taylor Hospitality Announce the Opening of the Historic Tygart Hotel
- YMCA's Model United Nations For Middle Schoolers Begins March 6
- Kids Free Fishing Event May 18th 2024 Rochester MN
The Colorado Cleantech Awards Celebration will be held Tuesday, December 12 from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. For more information visit: https://www.coloradocleantech.com/events-initiatives/colorado-cleantech-awards-celebration/.
Founded in 2008, Colorado Cleantech Industries Association (CCIA) is a statewide organization dedicated to promoting Colorado's cleantech and climate-tech industries. CCIA impacts Colorado's policies, people, products and programs that drive expansion of a cleaner, more efficient, and secure energy economy. Through advocacy, public policy leadership, development and education, CCIA works to ensure that Colorado is a global cleantech leader. For more information about CCIA, visit: http://www.coloradocleantech.com
- Yeast Lysis Buffer Kit Plus Zymolyase
- Love & Legacy: Give an Enduring Gift
- Daughter Commemorates Her Father's WWII Service Through the Letters He Wrote Home
- Long-Term Care Insurance Expert Shares Annuity Planning Strategy
- Unlocking Valuation Vault: ASA's Inventory Valuation Conference Illuminates Trends & Expertise
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Bt BL Family Practice, P.A. Med First Primary Urgent Care
- Passengers Sue Boeing and Alaska Airlines After Panel Blows Out
- The Accountability Accountant ™Folasade partners with the GWUL Center for Financial Inclusion
- AI and Search Engine Optimization Expert Chris Raulf to Co-Present Webinar on the Biggest SEO Evolution in 20 Years, Hosted by Storyblok
- Orange County Office Building Demolished to Make Way for 163,000-SF Logistics Facility
- Crescent City's Important Estates Auction in New Orleans, March 8-9, is packed with 631 premier lots
- Applied Genie Releases Daisuki Manga
- Former FBI Director & Bestselling Author James Comey Comes to Frederick Speaker Series
- The Young Dubliners Set to Rock the Weinberg Center Stage
- Sanger Public Library Honored with 2023 Achievement of Library Excellence Award
- The Transformative Shift from "Why is this happening to me?" to "What can I learn from this?
- Maryland Office Of The Medical Examiner Cremates Woman Without Permission Depriving Her Two Grieving Sons Of An Opportunity To Say Goodbye
- MandePAC Endorses City Of Mandeville Candidates
- New K-TC Thermocouple Data Loggers From Influx
- Never iron again thanks to new handheld steamer designed by experts, inspired by fashion