Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 113
- Syxsense Workflows Automate Sesponse to Critical IT Infrastructure Disruptions
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- For the 4th Time, Contracting Resources Group Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3,886 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 81% Percent
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- Alta Vista Technology Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for 4th Straight Year
- This AMAZING #homeforsale in @EastBethel has a #motherinlaw suite! PENDING!
- Author Dorenda W. Madkins to Release Her Final Children's Book in Memory of Trayvon Martin
- Stēzo - The Last Dance (Album)
- Woodall Creative Group Honored with Two Communicator Awards for Smart Bubblegum Rebrand
Similar on eTradeWire
- Michelle Danner's "The Runner" to screen at Catalina Film Festival
- Drum roll...and the winners are
- Walker Entertainer Academy Presents Indigenous Film Retreats (IFR) Oct 9th-11th
- Obsidian Anime Lab, where fans get to create an anime!
- 5th Annual 'T or C Film Fiesta' Dates Announced to be held at El Cortez Theatre
- Buffalo Dreams To Screen Laloggia's "fear No Evil" For 40th Anniversary
- Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with the Holidays365 Film Fest
- Enchantment Film Studios Reviewing Scripts
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards for July 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Search Continues For More Unmarked Graves at Canadian Indian Residential Schools
Filmmaker Tina Batten to Debut 'It Ain't Over Till God Says It's Over" at Online Ruth Dawson Theater
"It Ain't Over Til God Say it's Over" is an entertaining film with a powerful message! "All relationships have trials and tribulations, but with prayer, belief and God, anything is possible!"
To celebrate the film's re-release, Batten will share an exclusive interview with lead actor Jason Brown on Saturday, July 10th.
Says Batten, "I'm excited about this new platform for independent filmmakers, allowing them to share their work with the masses. These short films are designed to bring messages of hope and encouragement - something that is really needed these days."
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Southeastern New England Area Residents!
- Team Acme Upgrades Facilities For Customer Satisfaction
- Burning Soul Press Announces Launch of New White-Label Agency: The Ember Project
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking: Program Is A Big Hit With Orange Beach/Gulf Shores Area Residents!
- Boston Scientific to host health series in STEM City USA
Batten will begin with a one-week showing of "It Ain't Over Till God Says It's Over" in July, followed by the award-winning "Walking in the Spirit" showing for two weeks in August and "Delicious" The first of four episodes in the series entitled: "If Not For The Lord Where Would I Be" for two weeks in October.
The Ruth Dawson Theater, the first to open in DPVN's Ancestral Cinema honors the mother of Kori Raishon, founder and owner of DPVN's parent company Double EE Productions, LLC.
Says founder Kori Raishon, "Ruth Dawson was a spirited woman of deep faith and dedication to her Creator. She was trained and held a certificate as a Sunday School teacher and served as a Missionary for more than three-quarters of her life. She loved God and because of this, the theater is dedicated to creative works that are spiritual and religious-based."
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Central Virginia Area Residents!
- 2021 Mensa Select® Winners Announced
- Publicity For Good is Offering Free Exposure for Expo East Participants as a Way of Giving Back
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Triangle Area Residents!
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy's Michelle Badger Named a "40 Under 40" by Cape & Plymouth Business
ABOUT SISTER TINA BATTEN
Sister Batten Productions is a world-class studio producing and distributing high-quality faith and family-friendly entertainment. Their mission is to "Bringing Messages of Hope and Encouragement from the Street to the Stage and Now Film".
Get more information or tickets, visit https://www.dpvn.net/sisdtinabatten
Learn more at http://www.sisterbatten.com/home.html
ABOUT DOUBLE EE PRODUCTIONS LLC
Double EE Productions, LLC is a production and media content creator. Also a consultancy that focuses on increasing and maximizing exposure through the use of enriched media content.
- Basset Bustle Extravaganza - October 2, 2021
- Easy Blog SEO Content Optimization for Non-Techie Writers
- Orthodontist in Easton Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign Now Accepting New Patients
- LBI Region Packs Fall events into a 3 Day Weekend
- CHIME Innovation and Ideawake Partner to Foster Employee Innovation in Healthcare
- NATP announces 2021 Chapter Person of the Year
- Swoop Airline will offer flights to Canada from St. Pete airport | Swoop Airline
- The Effectiveness of Social Media Advertising in 2021
- What is Waukegan State Rep. Rita Mayfield doing in Calumet City?
- Building and Growing a Business Post-Pandemic
- 10 Awesome Advantages Of Social Media Advertising
- A sea of yellow assembles on the Seaside Heights boardwalk at the 8th Annual Celebration of HOPE Wal
- BYU's Max Hall Shares Rebuttal To Make A Wish Board Member After Degrading His Addiction History
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Returns To Wizard World Chicago, Saturday, October 16
- Eight Bit Studios Names Heather Brown as First CEO
- Avenue 21 Marketing | Empowering Women in Business
- Zaui and Norwegian Experience Announce Strategic Partnership
- Suncoast NPI Announces Local Non-Profit, Tampa Crossroads, as Recipient of Tithing Award
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction BTW Colography Group & Halstatt Legacy Partners
- Telemach Slovenia Goes Live With AX OTT To Improve Customer Experience