Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 199
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies 172
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 156
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 146
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 139
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 133
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 123
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 117
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 106
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dysplay Release New Summer Single "too Cool"
- Derby Zero Six Productions Releasing Jason Soudah's "Followed" Score
- A Musical Message from Najah Lewis
- Broadway Style Singer Ricky Comeaux Delivers on Leonard Cohen Classic "Hallelujah"
- Sennheiser Features Serena Laurel On #DontStopTheMusic Virtual Concert Series
- Over 50K streams on Spotify, 100K streams elsewhere! Sam is rocking it!
- Call Me Ace Shares How the Global Pandemic & Racial Injustice Affect the Black Experience In Working From Home: Extended
- Ghosts Of The Sun debut "Aether" Video and join CB Entertainment
- Nola Blue Records announces new album from Eric Johanson
- Buckwild - Fully Loaded (Compilation)
More on eTradeWire News
- Novel cooling fan airflow techniques to speed up laptops by 34% to 100%
- Female entrepreneur unveils new line of alcohol-free spirits for high-end mocktails
- Sequel in Historical Fiction Series Follows Secrets, Murder and Treason During American Civil War
- "Three Best Rated" Names Palmer a Top 3 Advertising Agency in San Francisco
- Art Persists: Barebrush July 2020 Calendar Images
Though Marque' grew up making life decisions that landed him on the wrong side of the law, he now presents himself as proof that you can bounce back from the ashes and overcome all obstacles. His adult contemporary rap style hopes to motivate those struggling to walk away from "the street life". Marque' delivers intelligent music layered with deep parallels between criminal and business culture. As a talented, young, black artist he uses thought-provoking lyrics to paint tragically beautiful portraits of how those lines can become blurred.
With clever phrases like "I could quit selling coke and be a model." and "All money ain't good money, I'm changing approaches." Marque' offers an entertaining way to motivate young minorities to broaden their horizons and think outside of the cultural box to find true success.
Marque' comes from a household of business risk-takers. His late father Marc Mathis, was an established businessman in the Deleware area and a rising star in Venture Capital. His deep roots in hip-hop were greatly influential in his awarded success.
More on eTradeWire News
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Established For Six Channel Home Shopping Bundle for TVS TV Networks.Com
- Citadel Roofing & Solar Introduces Home Generator Products
- Women of Color STEM Conference Announces 2020 Winners
- TSVC Ltd Offers The Safest Way To Transport Luxury Cars
- Credit Union HealthScore Decline First Since 2013
A recent study showed black-owned businesses rising more than 400% in the last two years. Marque' hopes to reach the hearts of today's black community to continue that trend.
"I grew up watching a passion that transcended color but fortified culture", Marque' says. "Before he passed away, my father drafted a clear cut blueprint to help provide funding for small black and minority businesses. That was his life's work and my work is to prove that concept, using the elements he gave". Relatability, honor, and integrity are the tools that Marque' uses coupled with a modern style and cool vibe that wins over potential fans one listen, (and one heart), at a time.
You can find Marque' on all major music platforms and stream his latest album, "Dividends II" on Spotify at https://spoti.fi/2TC2gAm.
- Unicorn Children's Foundation to host 7 Day Heads or Tails Challenge ft Cedric the Entertainer
- Summit Funding, Inc. Opens New Branch in Red Bluff, California
- NAAFA Fat Community Project Grants
- Start a Chat with Your Phone's Camera
- Medicare No Cost Advantage and Supplement Reviews – MedicareInfoUSA
- The Playdate Dilemma Many Face
- Car Finance Deals Celebrates Its 2nd Birthday And £3 Million Financed Transactions
- Fallen Oklahoma police sergeant to be honored with apparel fundraiser for his family
- Devpal Gupta announces the release of Power of One
- James J. Hoover named to Advisory Board of WomenSV, a nonprofit serving survivors of domestic abuse
- Assuage Luxury Spa Offers "Heroes in Healthcare" Special Package in July
- Steven Sitkowski from the Market Mastery Group Releases Technical Analysis Video Series
- Metl-Span insulated metal panels chosen for campus renovation because colors, profiles match up well
- Improving Parenting Skills Today
- Bilingual Montessori Preschool Is Open Using Social Distance Learning
- PALZEWICZ Knows He MUST Win This Fall
- Custom Ink Author's Showcase Part I and Part II
- AUA College of Medicine Launches International Track for UK Medical Students
- Personal Hygiene Tips for Kids
- Interviewed by Winn Claybaugh, Charlie Engle's recovery from addiction led to ultra-endurance career