Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 534
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 442
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 246
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 218
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 197
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 165
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 132
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 129
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 127
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 118
Similar on eTradeWire
- Covid Struck 880 South Announces New Lineup, Single & Sponsorship
- Taraji P. Henson Special Presenter at the 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration on January 20, 2021
- The Society Incorporated To Celebrate Black History Month With Virtual Benefit Featuring Youth In The Arts
- 40 Years in Yiddishland: The Yiddish Book Center celebrates the Klezmer Conservatory Band
- Family-based Company Mo'J Music Releases Educational Children's App The Rock It Robins: World Of Music That Showcases Music From Around The World
- Soulful Pop Music Meets Female Empowerment
- Enigma Norteño releases new single "El Flaquito"
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals Secrets To Infinite Sustain
- LEGEND Recordings Announces Multi-Year Extension with INgrooves Music Group
- Altavoz Appoints DC Music Producer as Label Relations Head to Expand Music Catalog
More on eTradeWire News
- Advocate Radiation Oncology opens location in Tamarac
- Drive-thru Dental Day Supports Local Food Banks in Arizona
- Artist Erich Boehm Announces New Website at FineArtAmerica.com
- Collagen and the Conscious Diet: A Collision Between Two Fast Growing Trends
- RW Richard Announces the Release of Cinnamon & Sugar
Though Marque' grew up making life decisions that landed him on the wrong side of the law, he now presents himself as proof that you can bounce back from the ashes and overcome all obstacles. His adult contemporary rap style hopes to motivate those struggling to walk away from "the street life". Marque' delivers intelligent music layered with deep parallels between criminal and business culture. As a talented, young, black artist he uses thought-provoking lyrics to paint tragically beautiful portraits of how those lines can become blurred.
With clever phrases like "I could quit selling coke and be a model." and "All money ain't good money, I'm changing approaches." Marque' offers an entertaining way to motivate young minorities to broaden their horizons and think outside of the cultural box to find true success.
Marque' comes from a household of business risk-takers. His late father Marc Mathis, was an established businessman in the Deleware area and a rising star in Venture Capital. His deep roots in hip-hop were greatly influential in his awarded success.
More on eTradeWire News
- Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa welcomes Dr. Maximilian Padilla to the practice
- Famer, Alliance Fastpitch Announce Multi-Year Partnership to Deliver Softball Training Curriculum
- Oasis Senior Advisors named a 2021 Top Franchise by Franchise Business Review
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Adds Air Fryer 360 and Total Gym Shows to Home Shopping and Today Home Nets
- Waste Management & NYC Department of Sanitation Presenting 4th Annual M/WBE Forum
A recent study showed black-owned businesses rising more than 400% in the last two years. Marque' hopes to reach the hearts of today's black community to continue that trend.
"I grew up watching a passion that transcended color but fortified culture", Marque' says. "Before he passed away, my father drafted a clear cut blueprint to help provide funding for small black and minority businesses. That was his life's work and my work is to prove that concept, using the elements he gave". Relatability, honor, and integrity are the tools that Marque' uses coupled with a modern style and cool vibe that wins over potential fans one listen, (and one heart), at a time.
You can find Marque' on all major music platforms and stream his latest album, "Dividends II" on Spotify at https://spoti.fi/2TC2gAm.
- Prepare your taste buds for a shock!
- FEATURED RELEASE: "Everything" by S.P.O.T
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- Colorado Palliative & Hospice Care and Colorado Palliative & Hospice Care of Colorado Springs Achieves Accreditation With ACHC
- Trucker Huss Announces Director Robert Gower as New Shareholder in 2021
- Discover Made to Measure Wooden Fencing and Boundary Walling Benefits
- ICTCore Version 1.1.0 Released, The Unified Communications Framework
- Watch Parandeh Khosh Eghbal (Early Bird) Series Today!
- Private Placement Markets to begin Offering USDA Loan Products in February 2021
- Working is on at IBEX Packaging with all SOPs during Covid-19
- Large Missouri Operator Migrating to Live Streaming Video
- Service Complete Electric has begun work on industrial manufacturing project in Winter Haven
- Renee Hoffman, SW Receives LSW Licensed Accreditation in Social Worker
- ArborMotion Recommends 3 New Year's Resolutions for Your Car
- Vaccination Sites Add Security Guards, Increase Security Measures
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Specialized Design Service Company, Philadelphia, PA
- Halfacre Construction Company hires two
- Watch Harjaei Impossible love tale of vengeance!
- How to do Competitor Analysis well