Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 419
- The power of crypto community: The First UK Digibyte Event is on 253
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 211
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 207
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 173
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 171
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 151
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Phastlife Media Group Launches Music Distribution with The Orchard
Similar on eTradeWire
- The European Commission & Xavier Rolet lead the opening keynotes at TMT Finance World Congress 2018
- Industry leaders join university professors calling for greater access to market data
- Final article in series about technology & tax practice published by Richard Lehman, Esq
- Harding and Company – BABA – Alibaba Singles Day Sale Books over $30 Billion
- SCH Advisors – SoftBank Research Paper: SoftBank Looking to Local Retail Investors for its IPO
- Foundation Capital Partners Closing on Acquisition of First Opportunity Zone Investment
- Mobility Company EcoPrams Launch Crowdfunding Campaign
- Knight Bridge Investment Consultants Limited – Stocks Mixed in US Ahead of Midterms
- Knight Investment Limited – Alibaba Earnings Report – Earnings Increase
- InvestH2O Forum 2018: "Investing in Resiliency" Announced Honorees, Framework for Regional Water Resiliency, and Global Collaboratory
FIG Tree acquired acreage in Custer County several years ago when the company first began targeting the SCOOP and STACK. Garland Benton, the company's Director of Business Development said, "We specifically targeted acreage in this area of Custer County anticipating strong potential in both the Woodford and Meramec formations and these flowback numbers confirm our beliefs."
More on eTradeWire News
- Immigration Lawyer Magdalena Cuprys publishes third article in a series about technology & law
- 20,000km to Launch a Book Series
- Attorney Godfrey Muwonge publishes Article in his Instructional Series on Removal Defense
- Actor and Comedian, Tommy Davidson, to Visit Memphis Street Academy
- Nostalgia Family Medicine Announces Newest Patient Treatment Program
- VCPWA's Transportation Department Receives Grant to Enhance County's Traffic Safety Systems
- Jiminy's Selected as Winner of 2018 SEAL Business Sustainability Awards
FIG Tree's energy division specializes in identifying and acquiring non-operated acreage positions in the core areas of the nation's most prolific unconventional resource plays like the Oklahoma STACK and SCOOP. Since first entering the STACK and SCOOP several years ago, FIG Tree and its partners have acquired interests in more than 20 wells across Grady County, Kingfisher County, Canadian County, and Custer County and to date have seen very impressive results. A good number of those have been operated by Continental Resources (CLR).
According to Richard Main, the company's President, "We have had great success partnering with Continental Resources over the years in the Bakken and now the SCOOP and STACK. Some of our most impressive well results have occurred with CLR as operator."
Continental is actively developing this area of Custer County utilizing multiple rigs and drilling multiple wellbores from each pad site. Ryan Wright, the company's CEO said, "This type of development is highly attractive to us because drilling multiple wells from the same pad saves time and lowers cap ex which improves returns. We have also noticed that CLR has improved their completion techniques during the course this development. The Miller Family and Yoder demonstrate it has obviously improved well results."
More on eTradeWire News
- Peachtree Immediate Care Opens 2 New Centers in the Atlanta Area
- Pot Press Perc: Fine Coffee and Tea Supplies from Top Brands
- Consumer51 unveils online calculators for web design, app development, and marketing
- Carry My Cat Shop: Premium Cat Supplies to Enrich Your Cat's Life
- The Art Bar Returns to Scottsdale this December with the "Holiday Art Show"
- Franchise Sales Revenue is More Than Just Event-Based at Totally Nutz®
- 27th Whitaker St. Louis International Film Festival announces award winners and attendance results
About the Company
FIG Tree Capital Ventures is a venture capital firm in Texas that focuses on providing direct participation investment solutions in Energy, Real Estate, and Technology that are focused on revenue generation, asset appreciation, and tax benefits. Qualified investors that want to learn more, and those looking to sell non-operating interest can contact FIG at (866-894-7309) or email us at email@example.com or visit http://www.figtreecapitalventures.com.
- New Construction Lawyer Enhances Leading Law Firm's Construction and Litigation Capabilities
- Max Weiss Company Recertified as ISO 9001:2015 Compliant for Quality Control
- H-E-B Go Expands to More Stores in Texas
- New Fun Party Game TWISTED SENIORS™ Invented For Older Folks, Great Gag Gift Too!
- Scandinavian Spaces – Modernizing Communication in the Workplace
- Autism Care Today Established GoFundMe Fundraiser for California Wildfire Victims
- Bringing Awareness to Alzheimer's: GranVida Tackles Alzheimer's Head-On
- Fiu Semester Roundup: Cinema Italy Stimulating And Promoting Growing Talents
- PicoProbe™ Glutamate Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- PoliteMail Founder Michael DesRochers Joins Forbes Boston Business Council
- The League of 1789 Honors NY State Assembly Member Bichotte & PA State Rep. Harris
- WeConcile: The World's First Relationship Restoration Application
- Learn While You Earn with Ticket to Work and Apprenticeship
- Book Author Gives Gilgamesh an Epic Spin
- One stop shop to help you with your Short- and Long-Term Care Planning to Protect against Medicaid
- Mountain Khakis, Catawba Brewing Soulshine Kölsch Raises $6K+ for Catawba Lands Conservancy
- Can Alterations make a Wedding Dress Bigger?
- SwiTrace I-Plug Dry Ice Data Loggers
- Renowned Media Personality John Fredericks Launches WJFN as a Richmond-Area News Talk Radio Station
- Meals on Wheels South Florida Joins Subaru of America in Sharing the Love This Holiday Season