Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 247
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 211
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 191
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 181
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 123
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 103
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Personiv Releases White Paper on Finance & Accounting Outsourcing Strategies for the Modern Remote Workplace
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants People to Know Charity Brown
- MindStream Analytics named Top Cloud-Based Planning Consulting Services
- Northshore Development secures $47 Million loan to Refinance New Construction Multifamily Development located on Florida's Booming Space Coast
- Ideanomics MEG Announces Completion of Tianjin Zhongcheng Order
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Its Client Orion Energy Partners on Back to Back Capital Partnerships Totaling $465 Million
- Jacob Khan Launches New Medium Page To Offer Users Better Insights Into Business & Finance
- Private Placement Markets Introduces Its "equitylock Fixed Income Mortgage" Program
- StacKz Savings App Sets Fall 2020 Release Date
The generous grant will allow Earn to Learn FL to expand programs that offer personalized financial capability training, success coaching and financial assistance to students across Florida. Earn to Learn FL's ultimate goal is for students to earn a college degree or postsecondary credential with minimal to no debt.
"We are honored to support Earn to Learn FL to further empower low-to-moderate income students through financial education, asset building and workforce development." said John Slavik, South Florida Retail Executive & Senior Vice President, Fifth Third Bank. "We have a long legacy at Fifth Third Bank of supporting our local communities with missions similar to Earn to Learn FL".
More on eTradeWire News
- HU Esports team advances to National Championship
- VersaLogic embeds performance, security and resilience in new embedded computer
- Feed Your Heart ~ Nourish Your Soul with Face Forward You Radio
- Takeo Tama Relaunches Regional Support For USA, ESP, DEU, UKR, JPN, KOR, PHL, CHN & RUS Operations
- New Wheaton model home now open in beautiful Naples Reserve
Through the Fifth Third Foundation grant, Earn to Learn FL will designate resources for three primary initiatives:
· Make students aware of career paths to help them achieve their life goals: Funding pays for software programs, technology, coaching support and staff training.
· Demonstrate age-appropriate academic, financial and social maturity skills for college and career readiness: Funding helps establish programs to help students expand their "soft" skills and attend professional networking events.
· Connect students to financial and social resources: Funding helps develop an AmeriCorps "near peer" program, expand success coaching and enhance communications and marketing.
"We are incredibly thankful for support from the Fifth Third Foundation, as well as our other corporate and foundation partners," said Brenda Tate, CEO of Earn to Learn FL. "With their assistance, we're able to help additional Florida students pursue their dream of completing a postsecondary education, and graduate with little or no debt."
More on eTradeWire News
- AccrueMe™ Co-Founder Donald Henig Joins ALGO Online Retail's Bob Schneck
- This weekend: Southwest Florida breweries to host Crowler Crawl 2020
- A Toxic Odor Problem Is Reduced to Almost Nothing
- S4 Inc. awarded HACS Cybersecurity SIN by GSA
- Trilogy Laboratories develops product to treat hands during COVID-19
Fifth Third Bank established the Fifth Third Foundation in 1948, making it the first financial institution in the U.S. to create a charitable foundation. Today, the foundation supports a variety of causes, from education to the arts and from basic-needs organizations like shelters and counseling centers to environmental projects and animal rescue. In 2018, the Fifth Third Foundation awarded $11.7 million in grants.
For more information, please visit EarnToLearnFL.org or email Brenda Tate at Brenda@EarnToLearnFL.org.
- Betterworks / Microsoft Teams Integration Keeps Remote Workforces Aligned
- Digital Defense Introduces Frontline Threat Landscape™
- Looking to Prune and Trim Your Trees? Find Tips Here!
- Arthur Lee Conway Promotes His Book Of Poetry - The Poetic Vibrations of a Matured Butterfly
- stackArmor Appoints Chief Solutions Officer Focused on ATO Acceleration Solutions
- New SwaggerHub DevOps Features Streamline API Workflow in CI/CD Pipelines
- Regional Healthcare Leader Realizes 35 Percent Time Savings in Training Management with MedTrainer
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Safest Cities in Tennessee
- State orders additional restrictions to slow transmission of COVID-19
- Laser cutting delivers high-level accuracy for metal fabrication
- InfluxData Upcoming Virtual Summit Explores Strategies for Implementing and Estimating the Impact of
- The Youngest & Newest Electrical Company On Maui! Electric Maui Nui Is Excited To Service You
- Cinema St. Louis and St. Louis Public Radio present Best of Shorts on Twitch on July 31
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Announces Partnership with The Behavior Web
- USIS AudioVisual Systems Delivers Zoom Certified Solutions
- Alexander Lumber Announces Leadership Transition
- Jerry Whiston Named General Manager of European Operations for MTech Mobility
- FactEntry Offers Free Trials of their Evaluated Price Service (EVP) through MarketDesk platform
- Laughingcleaver Press readies release of, "Quarantina," by Satirist Wayne Tatum
- MTech Mobility Announces Significant Expansion into European Markets