Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 526
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 480
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 470
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 410
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 398
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 373
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 312
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 311
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 311
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 280
Similar on eTradeWire
- SKB Releases 5 New R Series Sizes, STAC Cases Optimized for Palletized Shipping
- Build remote and flexible Supply Chain solutions with Stockarea
- Vacuum rolls provide nip point safety (by eliminating nip)
- CIMdata to Host Free Webinar on PLM Status & Trends
- DiSTI's GL Studio Becomes HMI Provider for Xilinx Kria SOM
- Absortech breaks new sustainable ground
- AKCP Monitors Plywood Factory Facilities in Estonia
- ARCH Global Precision Announces Sale of ARCH Precision Components Corp
- Gatecatch.com Two Way Gate Latches & Catches UK
- Cobot Nation and SMC Corporation of America to Manufacture Robotic End Effectors for New Automation
That rebranding is underscored by Fiber-Shield's dynamic new corporate logo, a shield of white and gold.
"We're proud of our forty-two years of offering effective, high-performance protection products, made right here in the USA," said Manny Vickers, President and Co-Founder of Fiber-Shield Industries Inc. "Our new logo is in the shape of a shield, which references our protection products. The white signifies our PFAA-free certifications and clean-polymer technology. The gold represents the highest standards of product quality and customer service."
In fact, all of Fiber-Shield's super-hydrophobic products are certified free of all PFOs, PFOAs and PFAAs (based on independent lab results). Its fire retardants are also free of PBDEs. Industries served include Fabric & Carpet; Leather; Glass; Fire Retardants; Metal & Fiberglass; Vinyl & Rubber; Masonry and other materials.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Host 27 Informative, Healthy, Environmental Events in May
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE - October 29
- Human Resilience Organization Helping Youth Plant Their Dreams
- Prominent Orange County, N.Y. estates to cross the block at EstateOfMind's 2-session auction, May 15
- Remote Work From Home Without Upfront Fees
According to Vickers, the industry impact of the global Covid-19 pandemic pinpoints key reasons for customer loyalty to Fiber-Shield. "Over the last year, the importance of robust supply chains and dependable sourcing of quality products has become more evident," Vickers said. "Our USA-made protection products, and forty-two years of business-to-business experience, deliver the finest in environmentally compliant products, with performance superior to silicone-based products.
"Now more than ever, customers in a wide range of industries depend upon our customer service, on-time delivery, and custom formulations," he said. "A dependable home-grown supply of top-quality products, backed by our service, holds more appeal than ever."
Founded in 1979 by Manny and Connie Vickers, the Long Island, NY-based company's proprietary formulations demonstrate its mastery of Polymer Science and allied technologies. The Fiber-Shield Industries, Inc.'s mission is to deliver proven, breakthrough, and competitively priced protection products which outperform others in terms of durability, ease of application, formula consistency, safety and quality.
More on eTradeWire News
- High-Tech Health Company Celebrates One-Year Anniversary of Its CBD Product Line
- Understanding integrations is critical to your ongoing LMS stability
- Beacon Media + Marketing Hires New Recruits Ahead of Reno Expansion
- A Belief Worth Sharing - New Anthology Features Joy Kogawa, Jim Wong-Chu and over 20 Asian Writers
- iremoteft.com: World's Only All-Remote Network for Remote Employers and Employees
Of particular note is the company's rigorous attention to quality control in their state-of-the art labs, which ensures batch-to-batch product integrity and, therefore, consistent performance. As a result of this customer-first approach, and driven by management's desire to create formulas that solve customers' toughest protection challenges, positive word-of-mouth for this industry pioneer continues to grow.
The company's proven, high-performance products have earned more than an estimated $4,000,000,000 in product sales, at-retail, since 1979.
For more information, visit the company online atwww.Fiber-Shield.com,
call (800)743-4185, or email info@Fiber-Shield.com.
- Rick Maraj Honored With Distinguished Invitation
- Is your bedding causing your allergies?
- Repeater Communications/InSite Wireless Group Alum Announce the Formation of RCG Tower Group, LLC
- ProStrategix Proud To Announce Being Chosen Again as a Top Web Design Agency by DesignRush
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Helps To Bolster Student Wellbeing
- Physicians' Primary Care of Southwest Florida Hires Internal Medicine Physician
- ADM Endeavors, Inc.(OTCQB:ADMQ): CNBC Reports Retail Sales Boom in March; ADMQ Concurs, Reporting Si
- A Urban Morgan Productions Inc. debuts its latest feature film "Deception," directed by Justin Williams
- US Black Engineer Magazine Releases 2021 Top Supporters of HBCU Engineering Schools List
- Black Diamond Firm Announces Representation of Defensive Lineman, Shakore Philip
- LKNFEST, a 4 Day Food, Fashion and Beauty Event Coming to Lake Norman, NC
- Northeast Florida Healthy Start Coalition To Host Diaper Drive and Family Day in Downtown Jacksonvil
- Companies Can Now Get an Energy Manager on Their Staff but Not on Their Payroll
- CME Corp Announces Three-Year Contract to Provide Healthcare Technology Management Services
- Cimcorp Automation Ensures Freshness for EDEKA
- Refreshing the look of National Van Lines Trailers
- New Website For Pop Art Phenomenon 'Whatshisname'
- Script Revolution – The Most Successful Free Resource for Screenwriters You Don't Know About
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Greatest Fights of the 20th Century From Video Techniques on WatchYour.TV
- Jolly CBD Gummies | How Jolly Can These CBD Gummies Be?