Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 620
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 556
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 548
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 468
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 451
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 420
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 401
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 388
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 369
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 300
Similar on eTradeWire
- DPR Group Promotes Greasezilla as a Transformative Product in the Clean Technology Sector
- 83bar executive Kate Hermans to moderate a panel at SCOPE Summit 2020
- PSXDigital Ensures Compliance with CCPA for California-Based Powersports Dealers
- Promotional Marketing Expert, Danette Gossett, On The Importance Of Following Up
- Mark Coronna Hosts 'The Practical CMO' Radio Show on the Funnel Radio Channel
- Delegal Digital Opens Web Design Agency In Savannah GA
- ExoRank Launches Unique SEO Reseller Program
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- Unleash the power of digital marketing services and get the online recognition you deserve
- Old North Marq Announces Corporate Restructuring
platform that generates profitable foot traffic for local businesses, is expanding beyond North America with new language support, consumer privacy capabilities, and international partnerships. FetchRev is now available to local merchants in the Family Entertainment, Food & Beverage, and Health & Beauty markets throughout the Americas and Australia, with a full European launch planned later this year.
FetchRev recently added localized language support to its platform. With this new capability, all consumer-facing content is presented in the local language, making it easy for merchants everywhere to attract new visitors. The platform now supports five different language varieties: English (U.S.), French (Canadian), Spanish (general), Spanish (Colombian), and Spanish (Castilian). Beyond these, the company is planning additional languages to address growing demand, including English (U.K.), French, German and Italian.
More on eTradeWire News
- League City Wedding Venue Makes Valentines Day Wedding a Reality For All
- MIT J-WEL Releases New Framework for Understanding Uniquely Human Skills Under an Open License
- Get Approved for a Car Loan at Nexcar Auto Finance
- Leading Lawyers Magazine Names Two Amari & Locallo Lawyers to its Top 10 Real Estate Tax List
- SPMG Media Announces Partnership with UListMedia
FetchRev also recently inked a multi-year licensing and services deal with IntraEdge for their Truyo privacy rights automation platform. Created in collaboration with Intel, Truyo will help FetchRev comply with global consumer data privacy regulations, including the European Union's General Data Protection
Regulation (GDPR), the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), and regulations in other states and countries. The company expects to complete integration with Truyo later this year, prior to the company's full expansion into Europe.
"After proving the value of our solution in North America, we're excited to now work with local merchants around the world," says Brandon Willey, founder and CEO of FetchRev. "From Abu Dhabi to Australia, local businesses everywhere need an easy marketing automation platform that consistently and reliably
generates profitable foot traffic. Leveraging the strong foundation we've built in North America to expand globally is a significant step in our continued business growth."
The company is actively expanding its global partner network, adding both integration and reseller partners throughout the world. Learn more at: www.fetchrev.com/partners/.
More on eTradeWire News
- Is Too Much Change Changing You? Northeast Ohio Coach/Consultant shares Keys for Change Resilience
- Idoneus Announces Appointment of Senior Advisor, Global Acquisitions
- AmuZeum Signs with Melodic Revolution Records
- Book 2 in Memoir Series Focuses on Dissociative Identity Disorder and Faith from an Alters Viewpoint
- Walkee Paws Launches a Super-Cute Raincoat that will Keep Dogs Dry on the Wettest Days!
About FetchRev (soon to be Hownd)
FetchRev provides a proven automated marketing platform that generates profitable foot traffic for local businesses by delivering targeted promotions to consumers. Focused on the Family Entertainment, Food & Beverage, and Health & Beauty markets, the company currently services over one thousand merchants
and over 36 million consumers in North America and beyond. Unlike outdated group-buying deal and promotion platforms that can bleed merchants dry, FetchRev adds long-term value, reduces costs, and increases real revenue and profit for local businesses. Learn more at www.fetchrev.com.
Contact: Mike Carrillo, SVP & Chief Evangelist, Press@FetchRev.com
FetchRev is a registered trademark and Hownd is a trademark of Roverr, Inc. (dba FetchRev).
Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Mike Carrillo, SVP & Chief Evangelist
- Regent Surgical Health Adds Business Development VP
- Watkins Insurance Group Names Two New Shareholders
- 2020 Home Builders Association of Middle Tennessee Home Show Opens Friday, February 7 at the Fairgrounds Nashville
- Resort-style Living At Tracy Hills
- Teen Soul Artist Breaks on to Billboard's Dance Club Song Chart
- RCG Richardson Consulting Group announces Partnership with More Health Solutions
- Chelsea Building Products Hires Daniel Franklin, Product Manager
- Self care ain't selfish! Cheryl Lacey Donovan begins the RestoreHer Movement
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage On Prime Meridian Resources Corp. (PMR)
- SQUAN Announces Internal Executive Reorganization
- City Barbeque introduces Smoked Turkey Taqos, brings back Brisket Chili
- Lauris Freidenfelds joins Telgian Engineering & Consulting as Senior Project Manager
- Braces, Invisalign, and Quality Orthodontic Care in Exton, PA
- AscendTMS Is The First TMS Provider to Include "In TMS" Truck Parking Reservations Via TruckPark
- Public is asking Florida Environmental & Natural Resources Committees to help reduce Pollution
- VolunteerPro Premium Membership Community
- Gateway Outdoor Expo + Summit Announced for 2020
- Marriott Hotels and Residence Inn Opens in Downtown Lexington, Kentucky
- Acts 4 Ministry Fundraiser Dinner Event March 12 At Ponte Club In Waterbury
- Northern Virginia Manufactured Homes Company Discusses Lesser Known Benefits of Modular Homes