Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 176
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 141
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 121
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 118
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 116
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland® 110
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities 106
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 106
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off 102
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
Similar on eTradeWire
- Return On Now Awarded Best Internet Marketing Consultant 2019 – Central Texas
- Professional Moneta E-Book Teaches Entrepreneurs to Build Brand Leadership with Public Relations
- Digital Media Solutions Names Matthew Stern Chief Product Officer
- Adobe UTM Smart Manager Wins "Best Adobe Analytics UTM Builder and Analytics Solution" for 2019
- Promotional Marketing Expert Danette Gossett Explains And Explores The Resilience Trend
- B & D Precision Selects Local Advertising Company For Marketing
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Jerry Fronczak
- New Research Division Focuses on Chinese Am Consumer Insights Announces House of Marketing Research
- Clutch recognizes L7 Creative as a Top Advertising & Marketing Agency in San Diego
- Local Marketing companies Launches a Social Media Platform For Contractors
platform that generates profitable foot traffic for local businesses, is expanding beyond North America with new language support, consumer privacy capabilities, and international partnerships. FetchRev is now available to local merchants in the Family Entertainment, Food & Beverage, and Health & Beauty markets throughout the Americas and Australia, with a full European launch planned later this year.
FetchRev recently added localized language support to its platform. With this new capability, all consumer-facing content is presented in the local language, making it easy for merchants everywhere to attract new visitors. The platform now supports five different language varieties: English (U.S.), French (Canadian), Spanish (general), Spanish (Colombian), and Spanish (Castilian). Beyond these, the company is planning additional languages to address growing demand, including English (U.K.), French, German and Italian.
More on eTradeWire News
- Four Key Reasons to Attend SMi's 2019 Biosimilars Conference
- 1st Choice Towing Sydney - Setting a New Standard for Emergency Towing
- Hurricane releases cover of Queen / David Bowie classic "Under Pressure"
- Black Owned Jewelers, Moijey Fine Jewelry And Diamonds Reboots Brand + Re-Launches Site
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing
FetchRev also recently inked a multi-year licensing and services deal with IntraEdge for their Truyo privacy rights automation platform. Created in collaboration with Intel, Truyo will help FetchRev comply with global consumer data privacy regulations, including the European Union's General Data Protection
Regulation (GDPR), the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), and regulations in other states and countries. The company expects to complete integration with Truyo later this year, prior to the company's full expansion into Europe.
"After proving the value of our solution in North America, we're excited to now work with local merchants around the world," says Brandon Willey, founder and CEO of FetchRev. "From Abu Dhabi to Australia, local businesses everywhere need an easy marketing automation platform that consistently and reliably
generates profitable foot traffic. Leveraging the strong foundation we've built in North America to expand globally is a significant step in our continued business growth."
The company is actively expanding its global partner network, adding both integration and reseller partners throughout the world. Learn more at: www.fetchrev.com/partners/.
More on eTradeWire News
- Cowtown Electricians Services Is Now Available in Arlington Texas
- Brushwood Media Group brings on Award-Winning Director Len Rosen to direct New TV Show
- DCF Launches New Tuition-Free Four-Year College Prep Program
- Star-Studded Partnership, The Chi Group and International Entertainment Network
- Charles Stinson Named Director of Sales and Marketing of Signature Corporate Housing
About FetchRev (soon to be Hownd)
FetchRev provides a proven automated marketing platform that generates profitable foot traffic for local businesses by delivering targeted promotions to consumers. Focused on the Family Entertainment, Food & Beverage, and Health & Beauty markets, the company currently services over one thousand merchants
and over 36 million consumers in North America and beyond. Unlike outdated group-buying deal and promotion platforms that can bleed merchants dry, FetchRev adds long-term value, reduces costs, and increases real revenue and profit for local businesses. Learn more at www.fetchrev.com.
Contact: Mike Carrillo, SVP & Chief Evangelist, Press@FetchRev.com
FetchRev is a registered trademark and Hownd is a trademark of Roverr, Inc. (dba FetchRev).
Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Mike Carrillo, SVP & Chief Evangelist
- Saint-Gobain Launches CeraGlide™ Boron Nitride Coatings
- Zen Clipper Precise™ is a Must-Have Product for Cat Owners and a Humane Alternative to Declawing
- Phosphoglycerate Mutase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric/Fluorometric)
- 5 Rules for Your Skin & Body Care from Supermodel and Actress Agatha Maksimova
- Marshall Barnes, R&D Eng Makes Time Travel Announcement on Ground Zero Post Silicon Valley Comic Con
- Real Estate Video Marketing Strategies In 2019
- Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park now open for nighttime adventures
- The information about autism everyone needs to hear
- The Florida Liquor License Lottery…Simplified!
- Gulf Coast Village appoints Jackie Fair as administrator for Palmview assisted living and memory sup
- ICATT Apprenticeship Program Welcomes Kaskaskia College to its Network
- BOOM! Boomer Esiason and Phil Simms Return to Red Bank, NJ for Garmany Boom
- Take A Perilous Quest To Another World In "The Changeling's Daughter" By Author R. Chris Reeder
- The Toothboss announces mini-implant offering
- For Skip Hartzell, "The Dog Artist," Inspiration Comes In The Form Of A Furry Friend
- Tarps Now® Expands Concrete Curing Blanket Solutions for the Construction Industry
- Alten Construction breaks ground on Fire Station 70
- American Momentum Bank grows Association Banking division with new hire
- WorldAware Expands Team with Top Public Food Safety Expert
- The Islander Gift Store in Fort Myers Beach now carries Fortune Cookie Art