Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Woodall Creative Group Awarded for Strategy and Social Media Initiatives
- Institute for Excellence in Sales Announces First-Ever Premier Sales Employers Guide and Designation
- Queue President Juana G. Quick Receives The John Thomason Award Recognizing Marketing Excellence
- Tips for Making Your Website Ready for Mobile
- MCH Strategic Data Provides More Ways to Build Brands with Educators
- What Your Powersports Website Needs To Succeed!
- How to Succeed in Competitive Network Marketing
- QuiAri Hires Sam Fuentes as General Operations Manager For Mexico, Latin America, and South America
- Beyond Spots & Dots Named Travel Marketing & Non-Profit Marketer of the Year
- New Standardised Digital Marketing Platform
FetchRev will become HowndTM when it officially sunsets its brand later this year. The rebrand is far more than just a name change though.
For merchants, Hownd will soon include a robust set of features that empowers them to quantifiably find and retrieve Effortless Foot TrafficTM from existing and new customers at times when they're most likely to convert, all via a zero-risk Pay Per VisitTM pricing model. The result for merchants can be more customer visits, more profitable revenue, and an increase in average spending from each customer visit.
More on eTradeWire News
- Toronto Arts Council Commissions Iman Habibi to Compose for a Consortium of Pianists
- OrgFrontier™ Peroxisome Isolation Kit
- Mountain House & Simple Sensation steps up to Fight Hunger
- The 8th A Maven's World Lifestyle Brand Presents Mind, Body, Business and Spirit Conference
- Celebrate New Year's Eve with the Betty Fox Band at Flute & Dram
For consumers, they'll soon have a convenient mobile app called MyHowndTM that delivers enticing 'buy now' and coupon promotions for a variety of nearby individual and family leisure, dining, and health & beauty experiences.
"We're unleashing the power of the next evolution in tech-enabled retail impulse marketing that, for the first time, effectively serves the needs of both retail merchants and consumers," says Brandon Willey,
founder and CEO of FetchRev. "With the launch of our new Hownd brand, logo, MyHownd app, and an easy risk-free option for merchants, we're doubling down on an opportunity that has eluded both merchants and consumers for far too long. Hownd is directly in line with the company's long-standing mission to support the dream of business ownership."
"Running a retail business, especially those in the family entertainment, food & beverage, and health & beauty markets, is hard and too many struggle or fail unnecessarily," says Willey. "The marketing tools these owners and operators have been using require way too much of their time, effort and money, and are focused on generating marketing activity, not on delivering the bottom- line results merchants need to survive and grow."
More on eTradeWire News
- Autozone Liberty Bowl To Donate To Local And National Charities Via Inagural Esports Event
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí Releases Single "Caught Up"
- New SKB Bow Case Provides Twice the Protection in One Convenient Option
- 22k Expected to Attend Rock Church's 23rd Annual Toys for Joy Helping Underserved Families
- Christmas Overlooking Old Tampa Bay with an All-You-Can-Eat Buffet of Santa's Favorites
He references Groupon as a perfect example of a tool used by merchants that sub-optimizes their revenue, doesn't attract profitable customers, and also puts too high of a burden on consumers to find merchants they're interested in.
With the MyHownd app, the solution will have much greater visibility with consumers as the company leverages a massive collection of more than 35 million people in the Hownd Consumer CommunityTM from customers in the U.S., Canada, and beyond.
"We're changing the game," says Willey, who has taken the now-international company through several successful iterations over the past few years while refining its value proposition and growing its base of merchants, consumers and partners.
For more information and a demo, merchants and partners can visit
Meet the dog, the new brand mascot for Hownd.
SVP & Chief Evangelist
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
- Local Retailer Introduces New Way to Fight Food Insecurity
- Tiffany Oliver Receives Presidential Award For Excellence In Mathematics And Science Teaching
- Unreasonable Kids is Training the Next Generation of Kid Superheroes Through Social Entrepreneurship
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford celebrates 'Family Christmas'
- LAI International Marks 40 Years as Global Leader in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Fine Folk Pizza announced as a 2020 Toasty Awards finalist in Greatest of All Time Staff (GOAT)
- Montessori Schools Prepare Children for Elementary School
- Junior Achievement of North Florida Has Received a Grant from the Arby's Foundation
- Krueck + Sexton Founding Partner Mark Sexton Elected to IIT Board of Trustees
- autopom! Helping Drivers Cover Expensive RAM Truck Repairs
- The Tennessee Werewolves announce Christmas 4 Kids meet & greet, West coast performances
- Open Road Girl Creates Unique Essential Oils
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Toby Eng Recognized as Top National Wealth Management Advisor by Northwestern Mutual
- "1964" Brings the Most Authentic Beatles Tribute to the Weinberg Center
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Nikki Haley Opens Florida Forum Speaker Series
- Must Read Blog: How to Get Your Website onto Page One of Google
- Must Have: 2015 Used Mercedes Benz