Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 211
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 138
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 137
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in AZ Big Media List of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona for 2019
- Common Law Marriage and Life Insurance Policies
- ESI Analyst and Sandline Discovery Announce Channel Partnership
- Louisiana Firm Bullock Campbell Bullock & Harris P.C. Specializes in Obtaining Financial Relief for Mesothelioma Sufferers
- More than Half of HechtSolberg Lawyers Honored by "Super Lawyers"
- Injured Garbage Truck Driver Hired as Paralegal by Law Firm that Represents WA State Injured Workers
- Zero Integration with Intapp to Be Featured at Intapp Connect19
- Spilman Attorneys Named to 2019 WV Super Lawyers List
- Katie M. Miles Joins Quinn Estate & Elder Law LLC As Associate Attorney
- Local attorneys, judges seek golf partners for charity
"We are excited to have Tyler and Natalie join our growing FCOP family," said Michael Velthoen, FCOP managing partner. "Their individual experience in matters of intellectual property, business litigation and employment law will add to our capacity for providing a full range of quality legal services throughout the Central Coast and Southern California region."
Train's practice focuses on intellectual property litigation and prosecution. He is admitted to practice in California as well as before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States District Courts for the Central and Southern Districts of California. Prior to joining FCOP, Train worked as an associate attorney at an international corporate law firm in Irvine, where he focused on intellectual property and commercial litigation, and as a patent agent for an intellectual property boutique law firm in Santa Monica. He received his law degree from Pepperdine University School of Law where he served as a staff editor for the Journal of the National Association of Administrative Law Judiciary. During law school, Train earned certificates in intellectual property, dispute resolution and entertainment, sports and media. He also earned CALI awards for the highest grades in patent law and negotiation. Train earned his bachelor's degree from Louisiana State University in 2012 and is currently pursuing a master's degree from Johns Hopkins University in biomedical engineering.
More on eTradeWire News
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
Jay's practice focuses primarily on business transactions and employment matters. She also has significant experience in professional sports and contract negotiation. An Oxnard native, Jay received her law degree from Harvard Law School. Prior to joining FCOP, she clerked for the Honorable Raymond W. Gruender on the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and spent two seasons as the contract and cap specialist for the Brooklyn Nets of the National Basketball Association. During law school, Jay held leadership positions on the Committee on Sports and Entertainment Law, the Harvard International Law Journal and the Catholic Law Students Association. She also interned for two professional sports organizations and the Portuguese Refugee Council. Prior to law school, she worked in journal publishing at SAGE Publishing and wrote about sports for the Ventura County Star. Jay graduated from Oxnard High School in 2002 and summa cum laude from Princeton University in 2006 with a bachelor's degree in history. She has spent considerable time living, working and learning Portuguese in Portugal and Brazil.
More on eTradeWire News
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
- Reality TV show breaks new ground in Pittsburgh
- Scott Page To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday April 24th, 2019
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
For over 35 years, FCOP has been providing quality solutions and personal attention to clients throughout California. Conveniently located in Westlake Village and Ventura, our two full-service offices offer expert counsel across 15 specialized practice groups. With commitment and pride, we also serve the community through pro bono services and by volunteering and sponsoring a variety of civic, professional and charitable organizations. For more information, visit www.fcoplaw.com.
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY
- Well Known Florida Realtor Tony Smith Launches Living in Argentina Discovery Tour
- PayPerHead.com Finds Significant Increase of Americans Placing Bets on European Soccer Leagues