Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 555
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 456
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 257
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 230
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 209
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 178
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 143
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 141
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 140
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Voices Of Truth Festival Debuts Virtually March 10-28, 2021
- Aldrick Williams the Photographer
- Shannon's online fine art auction, Jan. 28, features American and European art, drawings, sculptures
- Wedding Photographs Finalists in Street Photography Competition
- Indie sci-fi film from multiracial filmmaker to be featured at Boston Film Festival
- Artist Erich Boehm Announces New Website at FineArtAmerica.com
- The Society Incorporated To Celebrate Black History Month With Virtual Benefit Featuring Youth In The Arts
- Stitches On The Path To Here By Ingrid Restemayer
- Complex Transition: A multimedia e-publication production
- Charlotte Arts Institution To Hold Innovative Juried Team Exhibit
FELLINI IN ACTION
8 ½ SET PHOTOGRAPHY BY PAUL RONALD
Los Angeles, CA, December 3rd, 2020: The Italian Cultural Institute Los Angeles (IIC LA) will be concluding their 100th anniversary celebration of Federico Fellini, organizing an online photo exhibit: FELLINI IN ACTION, 8 ½ SET PHOTOGRAPHY BY PAUL RONALD in collaboration with Centro Cinema Città di Cesena and Regione Emilia Romagna.
The exhibit celebrates the 100th anniversary of Federico Fellini and features photographs that have never been presented in North America until now. On display from December 8 through February 28, 2021 pending Covid-19 safety protocols, the video tour of the exhibit will be posted on the IIC LA Youtube Channel on December 8, 2020.
FELLINI IN ACTION, 8 ½ SET PHOTOGRAPHY BY PAUL RONALD is as if by magic, Federico Fellini's legendary black-and-white film 8½ is making a comeback thanks to Paul Ronald. Armed with his Hasselblad cameras, the set photographer photographed the movie in black and white. But he loaded a color roll into another camera, not having any idea what he would do with the resulting pictures. FELLINI IN ACTION, 8 ½ SET PHOTOGRAPHY BY PAUL RONALD exhibit will be composed of 40 photographs, 8 of them from the color roll.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bark Avenue Foundation Receives $75,000 Grant From Petsmart Charities® To Help Keep Pets And People Together
- Henderson Franklin Elects Kyle Dudek Stockholder
- Thomas Brown Honored With Respected Invitation
- Impeachment - Senator Leahy Presiding May Undercut Legitimacy
- Inspired by an Untamable and Generous Soul, White River Red Proves True Strength Comes From Within
Photography curator Antonio Maraldi will host an exclusive exhibit pre-opening online presentation on December 7th, 2020 at 12pm PT by invitation only with opening remarks by Consul General of Italy in Los Angeles Silvia Chiave.
Maraldi manages the Centro Cinema Citta' di Cesena and organizes exhibitions, film screenings and catalogs with a special focus on set photography in cinema.
He is a cinema critic and has curated more than a hundred volumes and monographies of historical photography.
Laurent Boye JAZO PR
- SportLogic, Inc. Announces SportTourism Facility Design
- Leigh Nash Set To Release New Single "Good Trouble" Friday, February 5
- Angie Politarhos Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- Decorating "Things" has never been easier!
- Animation Stars, Candyman, Third 'Last Fan Standing' Added To Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- MC Companies and Move For Hunger Announce Collaborative Effort to Fight Hunger Nationwide
- Black Used 2017 Nissan Rogue For Sale
- The Perfectionist Hairstylist, Feature Film
- Braces in Springfield from Exeter Orthodontics Help Straighten Teeth
- Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction Novel - The Desert Flowers - Rose
- Former Daymond John partner opens movie-themed smoothie shop in South Jersey
- More O2 to Slash COVID Deaths in Poor Countries
- IHT Celebrates 10th Anniversary as Top-Selling Education Heart Rate Monitor
- Awesome Kitchen Supplies: Top Quality Kitchen Supplies For Chefs
- How to Transplant A Tree Without Causing Tree Failure
- Energy expert launches new company to offer clean energy management solutions
- Vitamin D-og: How to Keep Separation Anxiety at Bay with Nutrition
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in LaBelle
- Black Bourbon Society Presents #TheBlackManhattanProject To Promote Diversity In The Spirits Industry
- Russo Becomes Firm's Managing Member