Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 180
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 164
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 115
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 109
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pirates Dinner Adventure introduces Jewel, a 1920s-inspired speakeasy
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Award-winning Comedy, "Coming To Africa," Brings African Culture, American Style, To Dubai
- Dannii Babii is on some "Gang Shitt"
- 1017 Brick Squad Records Mack Drama gives valuation of Record Lable
- Hallow's End in WoW TBC Classic: The Wickerman Festival
- Songwriter Kipper Jones Announces New Song "U Belong 2 Me" Written For R&B Duo The Black Bettys
- The Book of Moron at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- The Male Intellect: An Oxymoron? at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- War Mode: A Look Into New World
Miami-based writer Gary Davis will receive FFP-subsidized professional script coaching services for his old-school gangster narrative entitled Harmony Village, an over-the-top comedy/drama about a Miami teenager who learns the criminal essentials of his elders' lifestyle in a fictitious Southwest Florida retirement community.
"In Harmony Village we have found a project that incorporates an unmistakable Florida locale into the well-established genre of crime-comedy," says FFP executive director Chris Ranung. "This screenplay delivers a rambunctious tale that clearly plays for laughs. We're excited about working with Mr. Davis to move his good story forward."
"Create it Here!" will reopen for new submissions later this year, continuing the FFP effort to identify and nurture screenplays that highlight the expansive cultural and ethnic diversity of the Sunshine State and exemplify the spirit of Florida in all its many configurations.
More on eTradeWire News
- Stayed Prayed Up LP Release Now Available
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
Feature Florida Partnerships was created to help emerging Florida filmmakers and address the flight of feature film and television projects away from the Sunshine State. The non-profit is presently collaborating on building a new Florida-centric infrastructure based on proprietary financing and not reliant on incentives or rebates.
Contact Chris Ranung at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the "Create it Here!" program and visit featurefloridapartnerships.org for information about other FFP efforts on behalf of Florida's film community.
Feature Florida Partnerships, Inc.
- Loretta Ana Kaufman to Exhibit In the National Association of Women Artists 132nd Annual Exhibition
- CGI+ Receives Approval for Mixed-Use Development on Los Angeles' Miracle Mile
- The Adelphi Orchestra Celebrates Discover Jersey Arts Month
- National talent firm creates a new approach to tackle the Great Resignation of 2021
- Makios Technology Celebrates 15th Anniversary
- 2021 Readers' Choice Best Internet Provider in the motherlode!
- Welcome to LA New Music Video Out Now
- Fort Myers Brewing announces Halloween festivities Oct. 23, 29
- Two Attorneys from Ward Law Group Recognized as Super Lawyers
- Klickly CEO, Cooper Harris, to speak about smart data at Money 20/20
- Kasentex Introduces New Quilt Sets for the Fall Season
- Moss Begins Construction on Legacy Tower at Miami Worldcenter
- Virtual Public Forum on Homelessness in Walnut Creek, November 17, 2021
- Mitochondrial ATP synthase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- ASA Issues Reminder to Consumers on Importance of Hiring Qualified Gems & Jewelry Appraisers
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt