Popular on eTradeWire
- The Tomball Art League Fall 2023 LIVE Show & Sale, October 19-21
- Zion AI: The First African American led AI project
- SecureMaine inaugural conference is October 5 at The Point in South Portland, Maine
- Your Gardening Writing Skills Are Needed!
- The OCCDL Law Recognizes Snell & Wilmer as a 2023 Top Legal Organization for DEI
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum to Host Four Fascinating & Fun Events in September
- Battery Pollution Technologies Closes Capital Raising & Announces Progress Of Various Initiatives
- Real Estate Mogul Richard Crenian Provides Insight on Current Market Trends & the Viability of Real
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
Similar on eTradeWire
- His Glory to Livestream All Upcoming Donald Trump Rallies
- Earley Will Fight for Election Integrity
- Celebrating the US Navy's Birthday in 2023: Navycrow.com's Unique Tribute with Challenge Coins
- Earley Calls Biden Reckless on Hostage Exchange
- Update: Contarino attempts to pull his grifter grab for cash on Congressman Greg Steube!
- North Carolina Entrepreneur Awarded 2023 Small Business Advocate of the Year By NSBA
- Patton Acquires Tone Commander
- Customer Agility Framework™ soft launch
- City of Fairfax triples access to public restrooms with innovative high tech solution
- Honoring Veterans Day with the USCG Veterans Day Challenge Coin
The FDR Training 2023 program features more than 75 workshops and sessions including:
- Pregnancy Discrimination and Reasonable Accommodation Under the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act – Attorney Debra D'Agostino will focus on employee rights under the Pregnancy Discrimination Act and the new Pregnant Workers Fairness Act and Providing Urgent Maternal Protections (PUMP) for Nursing Mothers Act.
- Employee Relations in the Digital Age: Managing Telework Issues – In this session, attendees will learn how to address conduct and performance issues that are impacted by the virtual workforce, including implementing performance improvement plans and monitoring productivity virtually, as well as managing telework-specific misconduct.
- Brave New World: Ensuring EEO and DEIA Remain Relevant in a Changing Work Environment – This interactive session will explore strategies to adapt EEO and DEIA programs to the evolving federal work environment, as well as ways to ensure that leaders and other stakeholders remain engaged in accomplishing program goals and objectives.
- Workforce Successes From COVID Flexibilities: Increased Workforce Representation for People With Disabilities – This session will outline the strategies that can be used to increase disability employment and retention, focusing on continued workplace flexibility, employee satisfaction, and best practices.
- Taking Performance Action in 2023 – And Beyond – HR expert Barbara Haga will assist HR staffers and agency counsel in determining the best course of action to take to deal with an employee who is performing unacceptably.
"COVID as a medical emergency may be over, but the impact of the pandemic, the workplace changes, and the new hybrid workforce continue to play out," said Leslie Lake, Vice President, Federal Editorial, LRP Media Group. "Our speakers and agency leaders will share the latest thinking and best practices to comply and thrive in the new environment. It's a robust program!"
More on eTradeWire News
- From Public Sector to Private Practice
- Live and Let Live Foundation Presents 'Comedy and Music for Freedom and Peace' Fundraiser in Mesa, AZ
- Knobull Makes Sure That Job Seekers Stand Out In The Crowded Market
- Exploring Midlife Changes: Perimenopause, Menopause, and Andropause
- Embracing Menopause At Work Workshop:
FDR Training will also feature the Opening Keynote, The Federal Workforce: Challenges for Today – and Tomorrow, where the U.S. General Services Administration's Chief Human Capital Officer, Traci DiMartini, will discuss how agencies must embrace flexible HR policies and create more inclusive workplace cultures.
Attendees who register for the 2023 FDR Training event by June 9, 2023 will receive Early Bird Savings of $150.00 off an All Access Premium Pass. For more information and to register visit www.FDRtraining.com or call toll-free 1-800-341-7874.
LRP Media Group
- Surgical Healing Arts founder Dr. Moses Shieh receives cosmetic surgery certification
- Dialogue with Three Chords continues their serialized play A Brooklyn Arcanum at Industry City
- Curtis of Moore Square Raleigh, NC
- Twinkl Community Collection Initiative
- Engel & Völkers Tampa Downtown Welcomes Royce Williams
- Woody Auction's October 14th auction, live and online, will feature art glass, Wave Crest, much more
- Sheila Stubbs Taylor of Detroit music royalty is "Chasing" on new single
- Sidow Sobrino Announces 12th Album, "Seminal"
- CEO Of SortRefer Named Business Leader Of The Year And Most Influential CEO In Derbyshire
- Earley Will Fight for Election Integrity
- Exceptional Lab to Host Epic Virtual Accessibility Event
- Bank of America awards $25,000 to Our Mother's Home for renovations of future OMH home
- FREE Sports and Wellness Camp for Youth - Be An Inspiration Netball in Dekalb County!
- Exeter Orthodontics in Harrisburg Offers Traditional Braces at an Unbeatable All-Inclusive Price
- Bruce Coughlan's "Waiting for Rain" hits listeners right in the nostalgia
- Brookfield Zoo Celebrates Record $40 Million Donation, Its Largest Ever
- Introducing 'Hair Loss to Happiness': Hair Direct Now Launches Resources for Hair Loss Sufferers
- Heartland Soccer Association and VidSport Launch Groundbreaking Live Streaming Service at Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex
- CC Brooks is set to release a new single dubbed "Send Me A Song"
- Registration now open for Industry Appreciation Awards 2023