Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- New M/M Romance - A Young Man's Fancy from Boroughs Publishing Group
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Launches Hello! South Shore Project
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Major Growth predicted in UK Warehousing Sector
- The Dieringer Research Group Earns ISO/IEC 27001 Certification
- Real Trade Inc. Launches Revolutionary Online Real Estate Platform To Connect Buyers, Sellers and Agents
- U.S. Engine-Driven Welder Market Share, Growth Drivers and Future Analysis
- ACN Inc. Reaches Agreement for the Purchase of Assets of Kynect Ltd
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- Pavese Law Firm attorneys recognized by the 2021 Florida Super Lawyers® Magazine
One of the major factors driving the demand for fatty acid esters is the growing awareness of the benefits of bio-based lubricants. Due to their excellent lubricity, low emission of toxic pollutants, and biodegradability, bio-based fatty acid esters are being increasingly used as lubricants in hydraulic, metal cutting, and automotive applications. Additionally, these environment-friendly esters are the best alternatives to the conventionally used petroleum-based lubricants, which is why they are rising in preference in numerous industries
More on eTradeWire News
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
- TVS Vintage Network TVS Classic Movies Network Add Jack Lemmon Collection on WatchYour.TV Platform
Oleates, tall-oil-fatty-acid (TOFA)-based esters, dimerates, pelargonates, laureates, stearates, and palmitates are the various types of fatty acid esters used across industries. Among these, oleates are consumed in the highest volumes, as they are an important ingredient of several pharmaceutical solvents, lubricants, and personal care products, the demand for all of which is skyrocketing around the world. Fatty acid esters made from oleates are less-volatile and toxic, and they have the ability to keep the end product flowing in cold weather.
During the historical period (2014–2019), Asia-Pacific (APAC) dominated the fatty acid esters industry (https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/fatty-acid-esters-market), on account of its huge personal care, lubricant, and agriculture sectors, especially in the developing countries. These chemicals act as emulsifying agents in surfactants, which leads to their high-volume consumption during the manufacturing of body washes, shampoos, and detergents. Additionally, with the increasing disposable income in the region, the demand for organic personal care products, which are more expensive than conventional ones, is rising, thereby driving the requirement for fatty acid esters.
More on eTradeWire News
- Facebook Advertising Alternatives - Alternatives to Facebook for Small Business
- Claro anuncia nueva cobertura en poblaciones rurales del Ecuador
- My Unconditional Love For The Fatherless (My Brother & Me) On Father's Day
- Do the impossible. Forge it to I'm possible
- Tigerman Dojo and Museum Grand Opening | June 26, 2021 (The date of Elvis' last concert)
Hence, with the shift toward bio-based personal care products, cosmetics, automotive fuels, and lubricants, increasing volumes of fatty acid esters will be used around the world.
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Announcing the launch of Where's Indy in the Middle East, an AI-powered VR escape room
- New Music from Miss Kristin and Big Fuss Records Coming August 2021
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- Black Complex Louisville hosts a Juneteenth Festival featuring over 30 Black owned businesses
- Mary's Center and Briya PCS Celebrate Three Awards from 2021 Top Workplaces
- The 8 Greatest Race Tracks in the World and Why They Are So Great
- "No Mas" - Latin Podcast Awards Shuts Down
- CJV Real Estate Has a New 5 Bedroom Listing in Denver, CO 80207
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #KAREEM'Spicy' "Fight The Power" JUNETEENTH! The History Channel! Spicy' NBA