Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 120
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fathers Incorporated Partners with the Center for Black Women's Wellness to Support New Fathers
- Piping Systems Inc. Hosts 2nd Annual Golf Tournament to Benefit the Megan Lally Memorial Fund for B
- Join Us at the Icla da Silva 2019 Hope Gala
- Jamie Whitmore, Paralympic Cyclist to appear at Omaha Connect Ride
- Celebrated Author Richard C. Morais to Keynote Cultural Vistas Awards Gala
- Has the Polio Virus returned to complete its original devastating attack
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Festival selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
- Executive Director Search Announced
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Smiles for Innocents: 102 Exonerees to Receive Free Dental Care
FatherlyLove and Marbles IMAX Partner to Provide Triangle Dads and Their Kids with a Special Viewing
• Includes special discount pricing at affordable rates to help dads of all ages and backgrounds attend
• One dollar of proceeds will help aid fatherhood advocacy
• The Lion King viewing will kick off a summer movie series where FatherlyLove will also host a movie night called Dads on the Lawn
"It has always been my desire to create atmospheres where men can be men, in full transparency, while changing the perspective to change the narrative of fatherhood. This FatherlyLove summer series will serve as the catalyst for creating such atmospheres. "
– Brian Hines, Founder & CEO of FatherlyLove
The FatherlyLove organization is excited to announce that it will be hosting a special Dads movie event in partnership with Marbles IMAX for the premiere of the highly anticipated movie The Lion King. The movie event will be held on Sunday, July 21 at Marbles IMAX theater in Raleigh, NC at 4:40 pm. The viewing includes special discounted pricing ($13 movie with popcorn and drink) to help all fathers make summer memories with their kids while enjoying fellowship with local dads.
Dad's will enjoy viewing The Lion King on the largest IMAX 3D capable screen in NC at 72 feet high by 50 feet wide. The Lion King viewing will kick off a summer series where FatherlyLove will be hosting movie nights for Dads and their kids, including an outdoor movie night called Dads on the Lawn. The outdoor events will be held at the Word of God Christian Church and will also include a celebration of local fathers who are active in their child's lives and their community.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dale Dye Selected as Writer of the Year by the Military Writers Society of America (MWSA)
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Georgia-Based '90s Alternative Rock Band \
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Wheat Ridge, CO 80214
- WeCutFoam Announces Newly Designed Website Launch
- Pet Products Zone: Highly-Desired Pet Products for Your Four-Legged Friends
FatherlyLove's Founder and CEO, Brian Hines, is also passionate about helping incarcerated dads maintain relationships with their children to stop the cycle of mass incarceration. He is a member of the NC Fatherhood Commission whose mission is to ensure engagement and inclusion of fathers and empower and strengthen their roles as fathers in their children's lives. A long-standing community leader, Brian has been the owner and Master Barber for B.Toulan Grooming for 25 years. He serves at Word of God Christian Church. As the proud dad of five children, Brian uses his testimony of navigating through a tumultuous divorce that led to strained relationships with three of his kids to serve as a bridge and guiding post for dads in similar situations.
"Marbles IMAX is excited to partner with FatherlyLove and provide the opportunity for families to come together and enjoy The Lion King on North Carolina's largest IMAX 3D screen in beautiful Downtown Raleigh. Movies offer an avenue to build bridges and connect us with friends and family through a shared experience. The Lion King's message of hope, redemption, friendship and fatherhood speaks to us all, regardless of age or background. We share the values espoused by Brian and the FatherlyLove organization, and as a nonprofit community resource and entertainment venue believe it's a great fit."
More on eTradeWire News
- TFG Launches new line of co branded secured credit cards
- AESA Expo at Glendale Tech Week 2019
- AESA Conference at Glendale Tech Week 2019: Call for Abstracts!
- MSP GURU and Cyberfish Partner to Serve their Mutual Clients
- Disability Lifestyle Influencer Releases Debut Book Titled "Rolling Through Life With Mommy"
– David Gill, Community Engagement Coordinator, Marbles IMAX
Special viewing logistics: Sunday, July 21 at Marbles IMAX at 4:40 pm, 201 E Hargett St, Raleigh, NC 27601
Fatherly Love is dedicated to empowering teen and adult father's to be active in their children's lives. That empowerment includes providing fathers with education on their legal rights, mentoring them on rebuilding relationships with their children, and arming them with the tools to co-parent with their children's mothers.
Marbles IMAX is the only theatre in NC showing first-run Hollywood features (like The Lion King) and inspiring documentaries that operates as a nonprofit, with ticket and concession proceeds benefitting Marbles Kids Museum, a community nonprofit.
Marbles IMAX is Downtown Raleigh's only theatre with better prices on tickets and concessions than other area cineplexes.
- A Guide To Used Car Buying In Canada
- YINCAE - New NC 256 Zero Residue Flux
- Class E Camping: The Essential Camping Products You Need for Successful Nights Outdoors
- E&I Cooperative Awards Indoor Air Quality & HVAC Services Contract to Pure Air Control Services
- Regent Revenue Cycle Management Expands Service Infrastructure to Accommodate Next Phase of Growth
- Professional Boxing Event "Battle of the South" Friday, August 23rd at Atlanta Coliseum
- National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Encourages Education About The Danger of Taking Pills
- ADL Enhances EMR Functionality for PDPM
- Introducing the Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Pull Cord Sensor for the Connected Home
- Backpack Health and Project Alive Partner to Advance Hunter Syndrome Research
- Brevard County Surges in Growth; Luxury Housing Struggles to Keep Up
- Clutch recognizes L7 Creative as a Top Advertising & Marketing Agency in San Diego
- Generator Emissions Testing to Maintain EPA Standards
- BSC Capital Partners Invests in Largest Chronic Care Management Provider, ChartSpan
- San Antonio Soft Shell Head Gear and Safety Equipment Representative Announces New Website
- Justice Tax, LLC Believes in Giving Back to Our Community
- Justice Tax, LLC Makes Donation to Dreams Come True
- New Spatial Augmented Reality System Enters Toronto Tech Stream
- The Work Truck Show 2020 marks 20th anniversary of North America's largest work truck event
- Comfort Fit Pets releases another new Dog Harness