Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Lead, Inc. Trains Its First Class Of National Instructors
- Common Table Health Alliance Names Bobby Peters As New Board Chair
- Why is Flight School So Expensive? Backdoor Opportunities Offer Flight Program With No Student Loans
- Beyond Spots & Dots Named Travel Marketing & Non-Profit Marketer of the Year
- 1099 Form Corrections Made Easy With The Latest 2019 ez1099 Software From Halfpricesoft.com
- Women United Flagler Chapter Allocates $7,650 in Mini-Grants
- Thiel College to host cyclists for Bike MS: Escape to the Lake 2020 fundraising event
- Put some G.L.I.T.Z. in Hospitalized Children's Holidays
- Cultural Vistas Welcomes New Vice President of Digital Strategy and Technology
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for October 2019
FatherlyLove and Marbles IMAX Partner to Provide Triangle Dads and Their Kids with a Special Viewing
• Includes special discount pricing at affordable rates to help dads of all ages and backgrounds attend
• One dollar of proceeds will help aid fatherhood advocacy
• The Lion King viewing will kick off a summer movie series where FatherlyLove will also host a movie night called Dads on the Lawn
"It has always been my desire to create atmospheres where men can be men, in full transparency, while changing the perspective to change the narrative of fatherhood. This FatherlyLove summer series will serve as the catalyst for creating such atmospheres. "
– Brian Hines, Founder & CEO of FatherlyLove
The FatherlyLove organization is excited to announce that it will be hosting a special Dads movie event in partnership with Marbles IMAX for the premiere of the highly anticipated movie The Lion King. The movie event will be held on Sunday, July 21 at Marbles IMAX theater in Raleigh, NC at 4:40 pm. The viewing includes special discounted pricing ($13 movie with popcorn and drink) to help all fathers make summer memories with their kids while enjoying fellowship with local dads.
Dad's will enjoy viewing The Lion King on the largest IMAX 3D capable screen in NC at 72 feet high by 50 feet wide. The Lion King viewing will kick off a summer series where FatherlyLove will be hosting movie nights for Dads and their kids, including an outdoor movie night called Dads on the Lawn. The outdoor events will be held at the Word of God Christian Church and will also include a celebration of local fathers who are active in their child's lives and their community.
More on eTradeWire News
- One Club Miami and Art Design Gallery Shine with OFF|BASEL event for Miami Art Week
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains How to Cancel Your Auto Insurance Policy Correctly
- NCAA Division I university with Mondo track named "Outdoor Track Facility of the Year" by ASBA
- An Offer on a Honda Civic You Can't Miss!
- SelecTech goes FreeStyle with installation at Durfee High School renovation
FatherlyLove's Founder and CEO, Brian Hines, is also passionate about helping incarcerated dads maintain relationships with their children to stop the cycle of mass incarceration. He is a member of the NC Fatherhood Commission whose mission is to ensure engagement and inclusion of fathers and empower and strengthen their roles as fathers in their children's lives. A long-standing community leader, Brian has been the owner and Master Barber for B.Toulan Grooming for 25 years. He serves at Word of God Christian Church. As the proud dad of five children, Brian uses his testimony of navigating through a tumultuous divorce that led to strained relationships with three of his kids to serve as a bridge and guiding post for dads in similar situations.
"Marbles IMAX is excited to partner with FatherlyLove and provide the opportunity for families to come together and enjoy The Lion King on North Carolina's largest IMAX 3D screen in beautiful Downtown Raleigh. Movies offer an avenue to build bridges and connect us with friends and family through a shared experience. The Lion King's message of hope, redemption, friendship and fatherhood speaks to us all, regardless of age or background. We share the values espoused by Brian and the FatherlyLove organization, and as a nonprofit community resource and entertainment venue believe it's a great fit."
More on eTradeWire News
- Waveband Communications Introduces Accessories for the Motorola XPR7550
- This is a Must Have Ford Escape!
- Innovative LED Sculpture, 'Exhibitionist,' Lights Up Popular Riverside Arts Town, New Hope, PA
- Arson Investigators & OSCR360 Team Network at NYS Arson Investigation Event
- How to Succeed in Competitive Network Marketing
– David Gill, Community Engagement Coordinator, Marbles IMAX
Special viewing logistics: Sunday, July 21 at Marbles IMAX at 4:40 pm, 201 E Hargett St, Raleigh, NC 27601
Fatherly Love is dedicated to empowering teen and adult father's to be active in their children's lives. That empowerment includes providing fathers with education on their legal rights, mentoring them on rebuilding relationships with their children, and arming them with the tools to co-parent with their children's mothers.
Marbles IMAX is the only theatre in NC showing first-run Hollywood features (like The Lion King) and inspiring documentaries that operates as a nonprofit, with ticket and concession proceeds benefitting Marbles Kids Museum, a community nonprofit.
Marbles IMAX is Downtown Raleigh's only theatre with better prices on tickets and concessions than other area cineplexes.
- A New Decade is Something to Celebrate! See what is trending at the 12th Annual Wedding Road Show
- CEO Ministry Celebrates 20th Annual Marketplace Fair for Small Businesses
- Pierpoint Introduces Recruitment Resource Outsourcing (RRO) To Accelerate Recruitment Timeline
- Web Series "I Hear You" Screens In Front of A Celebrity Filled Audience
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- New Children's Coloring Book—Christmas Toys & Joys
- Solar FlexRack Selected to Supply 105MW Solar Project in North Carolina for Cypress Creek Renewables
- Saturn Vehicle Warranty Alternatives Available from autopom!
- All-Inclusive Braces in Exton Cost Only $3,995
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- Nick Nardello is promoted to Internet Director at Sun Toyota
- Cum Tribute Social Network CumOnPrintedPics.COM Infrastructure Update
- Monitor Your Process Automation System Without A PC
- Homes By Taber Accepting Nominations for 2020 Taber Cares Partners
- Diligence Capital Advisors Opens New Outpost, Leases Center City Philadelphia Office
- INI FormStudio™ Now Rated "Avaya Compliant"
- Ultrasonic Sensor Designer MaxBotix Inc. Adds Weather-Resistant Wide Beam Sensors to their Catalog
- Nonwoven calendering performs crucial steps in manufacturing
- Halfpricesoft.com Has Released The 940 form in ezPaycheck 2019 For End Of Year Processing
- A modern conference table can make you fall in love with meetings again