Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 556
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 458
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 258
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 231
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 210
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 179
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 146
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 144
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 141
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 131
Similar on eTradeWire
- Florida Author Connie Mann Releases New Romantic Suspense - Beyond Power
- "Hope for the Broken" is an Interactive Memoir that Invites the Reader to Get Involved
- Inspired by an Untamable and Generous Soul, White River Red Proves True Strength Comes From Within
- Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction Novel - The Desert Flowers - Rose
- Columbus Woman Beats COVID: Encourages Families To Touch
- Corey Edward and FyreSyde Publishing Announce the Release of Friday Nightmares
- Caroline C Barney Dives Back into the Land of Bori with Trebor Tales Sequel, "Return of the Malpeds"
- MahoganyBooks receives $5,000 grant to launch content series featuring Ward 8 writers, curated by Panama Jackson, co-founder of Very Smart Brothas
- "Happy Puppy Adventures" by Wendy Baron is published
- RW Richard Announces the Release of Cinnamon & Sugar
Nikki Burdine is a mom, wife, and a morning television journalist. She lives in Nashville with her daughter Andi, husband, Justin, cat Louis and dog Reggie White. Nikki has worked in TV news in Maryland, Kentucky, Washington, D.C. and Tennessee since 2007 covering some of the nation's biggest stories. She received an Emmy for her work while reporting in Washington, D.C. She is a graduate of the University of Tennessee, Knoxville with a degree in journalism.
Miles Burdine, Nikki's father, is the ultimate dad to three girls. He and his wife, Denise, are the proud grandparents to two girls: Andi and Ada. A graduate of the University of Tennessee with a degree in Business Administration, Miles is the CEO of the chamber of commerce in Kingsport, Tennessee. Miles' other career is with the United States Marine Corps. Having served 30 years and now retired at the rank of Colonel, 3 of his deployments were to combat environments: Beirut, Lebanon in 1983; Operation Desert Shield/Desert Storm in Saudi Arabia in 1991 and Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2005/2006. Accomplishing his mission, keeping his Marines safe and returning to see his children kept Miles focused and positive during each deployment.
More on eTradeWire News
- HomeLight Honors THE MADRONA GROUP in 2020 Achievements™Awards, Top Performing Agents in the US
- Fred Haas Toyota World Dealership Launches Truck Month January 25, 2021 near Houston
- Brazil's ANVISA Grants Novel Food Approval for NEM® brand eggshell membrane
- Candidate proclaims that healing America should begin in Louisiana's 5th Congressional District
- Chicks With Cheques Announces Free New Year, New CEO Virtual Summit
Live Like Grunt is a story about a yellow lab who gave the Burdine family unconditional love and loyalty for about a dozen years. Grunt was his name and love was his game. Miles and Denise Burdine brought Grunt home for their three girls, Nikki, Laura and Alyce. His name came from Miles, who is a USMC Colonel, also known as a "Grunt." They do the hard work, the dirty work, the groundwork...the Grunt work. Grunt Dog also adorably 'grunted' quite a bit as a puppy. Grunt followed the girls wherever they went, did whatever they did and was always happy to do so. The feeling was mutual. But the girls slowly learned, it was Grunt's attitude that was worth emulating.
Live Like Grunt is available in both paperback and hardback and can be purchased through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and through Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc. includes various imprints, each specializing in a particular genre—from Appalachian stories to children's books and more. At JCP, we believe 'every story needs a book.' For more information or to schedule a book signing, call Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc., at 423.926.9983, or visit jancarolpublishing.com. Follow JCP on Facebook.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bge Digital Distribution Acknowledges Artists For Musical Achievements
- CreditSnap, a next generation FinTech startup, announces strategic seed investment from multi-lender finance platform Tresl, its earliest adopter
- Very Important Relationships Inc. Announces Program to Help Bloggers Podcast Hosts, and Influences G
- Automation Intellect Announces Launch of ChangeoverIQ, the First Digital SMED Solution for Manufacturers
- Unhacking Password Attacks with Roger Grimes
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
P.O. Box 701
Johnson City, TN 37605
Jan-Carol Publishing, Inc.
- Affordable, Accessible Dental Implants in Center Valley Available from Castle Dental
- 2016 Blue BMW 3 Series for Sale in Toronto!
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- The Chocolate Late Lab Bethlehem Is Preparing For A Big Valentines Day 2021
- Cyber Shorts Film Festival Returns For Second Year
- Sky Zone Bounces in Laveen, Arizona with Grand Opening Celebration
- Six Summit Gallery Presents 'Of Chaos & Beauty' Featuring Artists Vito Bonanno & Samantha Smith
- GeoComm Maps: Visualizing Public Safety Location Intelligence®
- Pulte Homes Unveils Winslow at Brookstone in Acworth GA
- Winners Announced for 2021 International Juried Exhibition at The Center for Contemporary Art
- Built From Memories - Epic Soundtrack Music Remixed And Repurposed - For Review
- New Episode, "Native America," in the "Musical Ancestries"™ Series for Children
- New Yorker Electronics to distribute new Vishay Surface Mount Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors
- CIMdata Publishes eBook: Making Service Lifecycle Management A Profitable, Competitive Advantage
- Introducing the 2021 First Flight Society Board of Directors
- Slaine - The Things We Can't Forgive (Album)
- Hit City Digital Records and Supreme Music 2000 Release "Can We Funk Again" by Crystal Band
- Stephen Winston Releases His New Single "One True Story" From The Forthcoming Same-Titled Album
- The City Tutors Builds Free Professional Coaching Program
- Sponsors needed for Blessings in a Backpack event - Brews for Blessings