Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 179
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 163
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 114
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 103
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 103
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fashion Industry Veteran Creates a la Carte Dream Fashion/Design Academy
- Best Halloween 2021 Deals With Nadula Hair Wigs–Nadula.com
- Black Design Collective Returns with its Second "Pull Back The Curtain" Event Series
- Save Time and Money with Texpak's New PCA Tagging System
- Quinn Apparel Inc. Offers Large Selection of Men's and Women's Fall Clothing Fashions
- The Billionaire Club Unveil its First NFT Collection: the PARTY APES
- Beautyforever Anniversary Campaign – Exciting Flat Discounts, Sales, and Voucher Codes
- elleNelle Bridal Launches New Bridal Capsule Collection Online
- Fashion Week Columbus 2021 Concludes with Sold-Out 12th Annual Finale Runway Show
- Jurllyshe Pre Halloween Sale And Free Orders
Deborah St Louis says: "I woke up to this good news. I did not even know we were nominated again. Thank you to SME News for supporting small businesses and recognising and celebrating the work we do."
Founded by Deborah St. Louis, the Fashions Finest showcase was launched in 2010 following the set up of the Fashions Finest magazine in 2009. Fashions Finest has been promoting a diverse spectrum of fashion designers to the national and international fashion industry with a primary focus on British designers, since its inception.
Growing from strength to strength, Fashions Finest provides a platform and supports designers that are self-taught as well as those beginning at college-level through to established designers. Fashions Finest is committed to helping designers develop their profile nationally as well as internationally, as previously demonstrated with their Fashions Finest Awards, and now continues on its support with the annual Britain's Top Designer Awards every February as part of its Autumn/ Winter showcase. Previous designers have received international press attention, grown their brand to include being stocked and sold nationally and internationally.
More on eTradeWire News
- Stayed Prayed Up LP Release Now Available
- Pazusoft Announces the launch of Apple Music Converter for Windows
- LSI Welcomes James Clark As Lead Controls Engineer
- 64% of Learners Say Accessing Training from a Mobile Device is Essential
- Dr. Joe Dispenza - Is Dr. Joe Dispenza the Kwisatz Haderach?
Fashions Finest, which has restructured as a CIC during the lockdown, is known for promoting diversity, representation, and inclusion in the fashion industry since its inception. Supporting new designers and those further along in their journey as well as designers from the BAME communities, lower socio-economic groups, and non-traditional routes, director Deborah St Louis believes the industry is yet to see more volatile conditions, and the support of independent and UK designers remains critically invaluable even more so for those she supports and advocates for. This is one of the reasons for restructuring her business to better address the inequalities in the industry for new and established designers.
The news on the award comes in just before the company is set to resume their live Fashion Events Fashions Finest SS22 this London Fashion Week on 18th of Saturday 2021, 4 pm at St John's Hyde Park, Hyde Park Crescent, London, W2 2QD Tickets for the event are still available via Tickets are still on sale via https://www.fashionsfinest.com/tickets
- Loretta Ana Kaufman to Exhibit In the National Association of Women Artists 132nd Annual Exhibition
- CGI+ Receives Approval for Mixed-Use Development on Los Angeles' Miracle Mile
- The Adelphi Orchestra Celebrates Discover Jersey Arts Month
- National talent firm creates a new approach to tackle the Great Resignation of 2021
- Makios Technology Celebrates 15th Anniversary
- 2021 Readers' Choice Best Internet Provider in the motherlode!
- Welcome to LA New Music Video Out Now
- Fort Myers Brewing announces Halloween festivities Oct. 23, 29
- Two Attorneys from Ward Law Group Recognized as Super Lawyers
- Klickly CEO, Cooper Harris, to speak about smart data at Money 20/20
- Kasentex Introduces New Quilt Sets for the Fall Season
- Moss Begins Construction on Legacy Tower at Miami Worldcenter
- Virtual Public Forum on Homelessness in Walnut Creek, November 17, 2021
- Mitochondrial ATP synthase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- ASA Issues Reminder to Consumers on Importance of Hiring Qualified Gems & Jewelry Appraisers
- Crypto-Miners are Turning to the OUS Power Generation Platform for Electric Supply
- Information Asset Names Sanjeev Varma as Chief Executive Officer
- Kathryn Williams Signs With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author "Cracking the Success Code Vol 2"
- Ford Honors Preh at 23rd Annual World Excellence Awards
- Self-employed taxpayers can use estimated tax payments to help with annual tax debt