Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 154
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 152
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 107
- Widowed South Yorkshire Author Ric Hart releases 5th & final bereavement book for his son Hugo afte - 102
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- Practical Nursing Program at Carrington College Receives Approval from New Mexico Board of Nursing
- Green Office Partner ranked #23 on Crain's Top 100 Best Places to Work in Chicago!
- Equinox To The Rescue-How To Get Your Life Back In Balance Now
- SJVC Announces New Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management
- RARE FRUIT COUNCIL INT'L to Host Tropical Fruit Tree & Edible Plant Sale Next Month in WPB
Similar on eTradeWire
- Panoramic Voices' 25th Anniversary Season Commences October 16
- "Emi the Giant" new children's book from Otto Keller released
- Talented local girls lands starring role in Newcastle pantomime
- BLACK MENTAL HEALTH MATTERS: The Black Social Work Film Festival to open with impactful film
- DEI Facilitator Rosann Santos Discusses Criticism of Sophia Nomvete's Portrayal of Princess Disa in The Rings Of Power
- H2O Podcaster Launches SuperWaterMan Art Project To Inspire Action
- Rosann Santos Discusses DEI in TV & Film and Actor Steve Toussaint in House of the Dragon
- AGM and Finding The Way Book Launch
- "The Opioid Project: Every Picture Tells a Story": art exhibit held at the Nave Gallery
- Much More Music - Southland Symphony Season Opener!
"When you are as passionate as I am about what I do, and my passion trickles over into the Fashion Umbrella Foundation and youth, no matter how dark it may seem, God will always come in and shed light on a situation and pull you through." Stated Sharan Nixon.
More on eTradeWire News
- PODS® Tucson Eases the Transition of "Shared Living" Amongst Elderly Family Members
- Maxwell "The Night Tour" Featuring Fantasia and Joe Becomes Hurricane Ian Relief Concert in Jacksonville on Sunday, Oct. 2
- Ignite! Conference kicks off its first Annual Conference
- "Third Thursdays" harmolodic jazz series cont. w/Dave Bryant plus Raghuram, Garzone, Rivard & Leake
- NadaMoo! Launches New Bite-Sized Treats
On October 1, 2022, the Fashion Umbrella Foundation will host its first art exhibit created solely by its founder, Sharan Nixon, with an exhibit opening. The art is what saved not only Nixon but turned into a way to generate donations and continue the heartbeat of the Fashion Umbrella Foundation. The creative art pieces at the exhibit will be an array of designs on canvas and items made from resin.
A unique part of this exhibit is the 3D collection created using various mediums.
The art exhibit will be hosted at The Black Genius Art Show and open to the public from October 1 through October 14, 2022. The hours for the exhibit are Monday through Saturday from 12 pm to 6 pm. Visit the Fashion Umbrella Foundation website to register https://www.fashionumbrella.org/events.
Artwork purchased from the exhibit is tax deductible. Send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fashion Umbrella Foundation
- The Columbia Center For Implants & Periodontics Are Now Using The Intraoral Digital Scanner!
- Anthology Woods Launches New Nordic Collection of Light & Bright Wood Cladding & Flooring
- Implants4All Are Now Using Digital Smile Design For Dental Implant Procedures!
- Saelig ABI BoardMaster PCB Test Solution Speeds Wind Turbine Repairs
- Hilliker Corp. Brokers Buy/Sell 17970 Edison Ave
- Christmas is Merrier with ShopEnglish. Find out Why
- SVSF plans grand opening for new Detroit headquarters
- SC Life Sciences Organization Refreshes Brand, Launches New Website
- Logos Communications Receives 2 Clarion Awards
- CDI Global Guides Successful Divestment of Class Creator to Sentral
- Floodproofing.com and Walz & Krenzer Agreement Brings Together Two Industry Leaders
- ITS Ice Builders Assist Dairy, Food Processors and Other Industrial Applications to Maintain Consistently Cool Refrigerant Temperatures
- Smaller, Faster, Safer, and Easier Rectangular Connector
- All-Inclusive Braces & Invisalign Offered in Harrisburg, PA
- Children and families are given the opportunity to engage with the arts
- Southampton Dentist Offers Affordable Cosmetic Dentistry, Including Dental Implants
- UpStart Commerce welcomes James Urbati as Chief Strategy Officer
- The Dog Gurus to Present at the Pet Boarding and Daycare Expo in Pennsylvania
- 9th Annual Demand Response & Distributed Energy Resources Forum Coming to San Diego
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford opens new Memory Care Unit