Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 138
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 117
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 107
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Donates Coronavirus Global Lockdown Profits To Charity
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
Similar on eTradeWire
- Small Business Owner Tiffany S. Walker Lends Her Support To Local Protestors
- Beautyforever Remy Human Hair Summer Sale Up to 35% OFF
- Fashinnovation To Host 2nd Worldwide Talks 2020 Virtual Summit, And 3D Runway Show On World Environment & Oceans Day
- Face Masks Make a New Fashion Statement
- Glass Mosaic Artist Allison Eden Studios Pivots Into Fashion With Face Mask Line
- 10 Shopping Habits That Have Been Impacted By Coronavirus
- Family-Owned All Volleyball Announces First Two Recipients of Covid-19 Fundraiser Proceeds
- The Miguel Wilson Collection to reopen showrooms June 1
- Why Off the rack wedding dresses in Sacramento is a good choice for future brides?
Being in quarantine has resulted in different views and ideas for individuals and fashion companies. Here is what is happening with both parties:
The time in quarantine has become a great opportunity for many to do some cleaning and reorganize their closets. Some old clothes were packed and ready to be donated, while some more creative minds have decided to rework these garments and give them a new look. Cutting the sleeves, adding some embellishments, accessories and other details is more than enough to give the piece a new fresh look and make it suitable for wearing for another season. More trends involve painting or printing images onto t-shirts or jeans. Some of these have also been sold online, as part of providing a livelihood in times of pandemic.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Bond Between Father and Son is Tested in Passer's Fantasy Debut
- Prospect Financial Group, Inc. Ranks In Scotsman's Top 25 Wholesale Lenders
- Adobe Creative Cloud Training in Dallas Area with One Person Per Classroom Guaranteed
- Cask Recognized as the 2020 ServiceNow Global Elite Partner of the Year
- MBA Spring Tour Kicks Off June 6
Contrary to the individuals, the fashion brands, houses, and companies did not enforce a total lockdown. In those terms, with the stores being closed, they have turned to online selling. In times like this, online selling is a unique way to keep the companies running and making some profit while satisfying the need and desires of fashion consumers. The luxury brands have gone a step further. Their new lines and collections that could not have been presented during the fashion weeks have turned into virtual runways and virtual fashion shows. This new take of digitization in the fashion industry has not been seen so far and arose as one of the biggest trends in the fashion industry in times of COVID-19.
Although the measures are starting slowly to loosen up around the world and the stores are opening their doors to the customers, it is expected for the entire fashion industry to resume its regular working continuity. Whichever happens, this entire time is going to leave a huge mark and maybe be an inspiration on how can the entire fashion industry, in modern times, work, create and exist in different conditions.
- MAAT Completes Trilogy With New LP EQ
- Office Supply Solutions Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- Calling All Unicorns: Become Protectors Of The Rainbow!
- AdaptiVision appointed exclusive dealer of Zoomax products in New England
- Stange Law Firm, PC Hires Family Law Attorney Lee Hendershott
- Forecasts Predict 6 Major Hurricane Systems for 2020
- Enhance your comfort with a whole home dehumidifier in Green Bay
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- SEEAG And Growers Provide Over 4,000 Bags Of Fresh Produce To Local Farm Workers
- Safety is the top priority for pressure vessel manufacturers
- Network Services Group and Sweetwaters Partner Together
- Gwinnett's Seaboard Junction Well-Poised for Summer Move-Ins
- Freedom Boat Club Assigns New Director of Administration and Member Service
- Omnichain™ Adds Jeff Kroeker as Vice President of Sales & Business Development
- Exton Braces Helping Straighten Smiles for Teens and Adults
- Appointment of new Managing Director for Skillnet Limited
- Fear of Cold Calling? New Book Demystifies, Conquers Challenging Sales Tactic
- AXISCADES launching new U.S. operations in Greenville County, South Carolina
- Camp Regis Applejack Cancels 2020 Summer Amid COVID-19 Pandemic