Popular on eTradeWire
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Knobull Provides Job-Winning Resumes Custom-Tailored To You!
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
- DFCR Gathers Support for New York State to Adopt Universal Cannabis Product Symbol
- W.D.O.P.E. Dopetrackz Radio - Rap Music Station THE INTERNET'S #1 Station for Underground Rap
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rosann Santos Discusses The Need For More Bias And Sensitivity Training in The NBA
- DonnaInk Publications signs Author, SAG Agent Theresa Lynn Zaino's, "Born to Compete"
- 1923 Willards Chocolates Babe Ruth baseball card brings $23,600 in Miller & Miller auction, Jan. 21
- Washington Huskies Sign A Superstar In The Making
- Subsneeded Signs Up 'First' Adult Free Agent Soccer Goalkeeper in the Memphis Area
- 24th Annual Super Bowl Soulful Celebration Returns On Feb. 8 With Patti LaBelle, Israel Houghton & The Players Choir, Honoring NFL QB Jalen Hurts
- Historic Groundbreaking Documentary About Women Marathoners Released for Black History Month
- Abusive Russian to face Pro Wrestling Legend!
- Introducing The Liberty Mountain Steel Caving Ladder
- Bosco Tech Names Alumnus Adam Uballez Varsity Football Head Coach
But all that is being threatened as Colorado and other callers have put their bid in to get that Coach "Prime shine" resonating on their campus.
The launching of My Fan Tribe is positioned to give Jackson State and college fans nationally the power to retain their beloved coaches and players and attract other top talent.
A Likely scenario reported by The Money Advantage could be similar to Michigan Wolverine coach Jim Harbaugh. Jim was paid $5 million a year as a coach for the Michigan Wolverines, but Michigan also helped him start a life insurance policy as part of his benefits. They loaned him $4 million to start a policy and $2 million a year for the following 5 years.
Another scenario that could play out is having funds raised by My Fan Tribe members, which would be invested by My Fan Tribe's Acquisition partners, resulting in paying fans, coaches and players monthly cash distributions as passive investors.
More on eTradeWire News
- MusicWorks Presents THE BUCKINGHAMS & THE BOX TOPS at The Parker on Feb 17
- "Fiverr Embraces the Disruptive Power of AI with a New Category to Keep Entrepreneurs Ahead of the Competition"
- Maximize Your Profit: Tips from Collectors Coins & Jewelry on Selling Gold Jewelry Safely and Effectively
- Truly understand competencies to undertake competency management the right way
- Libby Booth Donation Challenge raises money for Wellness Center
Student-athletes are incentivized to stay out of the transfer portal and coaches have no desire to search for greener pastures.
Kate Tulenko is a labor market and workforce expert. "The situation with Coach Deion Sanders boils down to a retention issue. I do think smaller schools like Jackson State can retain high-value talent such as Coach Sanders, but they have to be creative. Coach Sanders has said that the move to a power 5 school won't change his life, instead, he has indicated that his main motivation for entertaining changing schools is increasing the salaries of his coaching staff. Most schools have tapped out how much their alumni can donate, but there are other alternatives to increase sports budgets. Collectives can leverage their base to raise money and invest to create streams of income to fund the coaching staff salaries and facilitate NIL deals for athletes."
My Fan Tribe is accepting limited application enrollments on its site.
Keep in mind, Brands such as Walmart, Mars, and Hermes, were started by friends and family who pooled capital to invest together. Also let's not forget the unicorns that were founded during a recession such as Airbnb (2008), Slack (2009), WhatsApp (2009) Square (2009), and Uber (2009). http://myfantribe.com
- Capehart Pops Orchestra Organist Pumpsy Keyes Drops Debut Streaming Album Worldwide on TVS Records
- Sixth Annual South of Boston Summit to be held on April 11th at the New Showcase Cinemas
- Southeastern Georgia Chapter ABOTA 2023 Annual Meeting Honors Judges for Distinguished Service
- Diligent Window Supply Opens to Serve Baltimore-Area Contractors
- Maximizing Your Manufacturing and Electrical Sales Potential with TEC Sales
- R&B Valentine's Day Experience with Final Draft
- John Robert Powers Celebrates their 100th Year of Turning Dreams into Reality
- Imagen Golf announces its newest partner facility Total Fitness Zone in Doylestown
- BUYORRENT Advisory Group Corp. Assists People in Making Important Financial Decisions
- Patrick T. McKay Named Hilliker Corporation 2022 Top Broker
- Rainbow Village Announces Addition of Three New Members to Board of Directors
- PulteGroup Opens New Phase at the Preserve at Bannon Lakes
- Authentek New 12" Vinyl Out Today On FutureMusic
- Western River Expeditions Celebrates a Six-Decade Relationship with Professional Travel Counselors
- Recent MANTS visit and upcoming garden shows!
- Ian Black Real Estate hires assistant property manager
- A Black history primer on African Americans' fight for equality – 5 essential reads
- Phoenix, Power Force deliver 10 games on two boards to IGS fans
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Co. Arranges $50 Million Construction Loan for Luxury Utah Resort Development
- Luxury Swimsuit Brand Matte Collection Debuts Haute New Polychrome Swimwear Line