Popular on eTradeWire
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- What is sustainable construction?
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- A Key Ingredient for Homeschooling Success
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- Alpha Fraternity Management and Delta Tau Delta Announce National Preferred Partnership
- Home Baking Association Elects Officers and Board
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Stetson University
- Sullivan State Farm Agencies support student drivers in Lee County
- Soccer Shots program expands to third Child Care of Southwest Florida location
Lupe Rivera brings over two decades in the nonprofit sector. She most recently served as the CEO and Executive Director of the Center for Restorative Justice Works. To ensure gender-based programming across California, serving the most underserved female institutions, Rivera secured a 1.3 million contract. She also brings several years of experience specializing in capacity building, especially programs focused on family and community engagement.
"I found my home at Families In Schools. I connect as a parent who is consistently navigating the system and as a child who witnessed her single father struggle in understanding how to support my educational success," said Rivera. "As a first-generation higher education graduate, I am excited and honored to serve our parents, children, and community, alongside an incredible team, and board members whose authentic leadership continues to create equitable opportunities and resources necessary to achieve lifelong success. Because coming together for the betterment of our future leaders is the only way."
More on eTradeWire News
- Finding Inner Peace During the Holiday Season
- Used Black 2018 MAZDA3 For Sale!
- Launch of the UK Economic Blueprint for Women White Paper
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on breakout company: Predictiv AI, Inc. (PAI/INOTF)
- Leaders in Florida will Receive Awards for a Year's Worth of Human Rights Advocacy and Education
Rivera officially begins her new position as President & CEO of Families In Schools on November 2, 2020.
"On behalf of the board of directors, I would like to welcome Lupe Rivera. Her dedication and commitment to underserved communities is unequivocal," said Shamya Ullah, Families In Schools Chair. "After a long and thorough process, the Board of Directors could not be more enthusiastic in our selection of her."
About Families In Schools
Families In Schools (FIS) serves low-income, immigrant, and communities of color, knowing that education remains the single most important opportunity for them. FIS seeks to help families/caregivers become knowledgeable and confident advocates for their children's education and authentic partners with schools. For more information please visit https://www.familiesinschools.org/.
- Forever Group achieves Cisco Select Certified Partner status in the UK for the fifth time running
- Dodo Packaging UK's Black Friday Deals Starts With Flat 15% Off — Score Epic Deals!
- The 2020 Presidential Election: The American People Have Spoken
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- Dean Slabach Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Kansas City man wrongly pleads guilty to ID theft
- Stride Movers Announces Holiday Moving Promotion
- Warning: Amazon Credits Non-existent Ghost Reviewers And Refuses To Acknowledge Them
- Announcing My Live Bookkeeper-QuickBooks Expert Helps Small Business Owners & Staff Learn QuickBooks
- Single Operated Newsletter - How PaidLetter.Com Makes It Easy
- "The Yuletide Caper" is a Fun Holiday Escapade Filled with Romance, Hope, and Goodwill
- How to Reduce Your Anxiety at the Dentist Office
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows Announces Final Opportunity to Buy
- C2 Clean Beauty to Collaborate with BETTINA'S of Los Gatos for Holiday Trunk Show
- Mike Servin and Bumpboxx give-a-away
- Young Mothers, Inc. Holds Virtual COVID-19 Campaign for Young Mothers in the Community
- Better Together launches Hopeful 100 Club
- Identity: The Podcast Religious Influences Feat. Taylor Corum
- Excellent Condition Used Mazda3
- New York's Auto Dealers Deliver Thanksgiving Turkeys for those in Need