Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 204
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 192
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 173
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 139
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- HHS Kills $250K Health Campaign; Deja Vu
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
Similar on eTradeWire
- The GO GREEN Deal Available Today – If it works Use it – ECOFuelMax
- Wyoming Highway Patrol Selects GeoComm for Long-term GIS Data Maintenance Project
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces New Location Serving Maryland's Eastern Shore
- Personalisedweddingmasks.com create fun customised face masks for weddings amidst a pandemic
- ELEVATE Identified as "Vanguard Leader" in Ardent Partners 2020 VMS Technology Advisor Report
- Sam's Lock & Key - Family-Run Business Keeping Minneapolis Secure Since 1991
- Murders Can Delay by Challenging Lethal Injections - Appeals Court but There's a SIMPLE SOLUTION
- BYD to Introduce First Battery-Electric Refuse Truck to Maryland
- International Tribunal Indicts Pandemic defendants that distribute COVID vaccines and rollout 5G
- Cancer Screening Dogs Helps Early Detection Of Cancer Using Dogs
The fourth quarter is here, which means it is DOT consortium renewal time in addition to open enrollment period for healthcare plans. Wisconsin Drug Testing Consortium (WDTC) provides national collection capabilities and competitive pricing that make DOT drug and alcohol compliance testing efficient and cost-effective for owner-operators and larger companies alike.
Questions to ask regarding DOT consortium renewal
Testing site availability is one of several key differentiators you should review when you make your DOT consortium renewal decision. Here are some questions you should ask your consortium:
What is your accreditation?
WDTC is an accredited, Certified Third Party Administrator (C-TPA), with training completed through the Drug and Alcohol Testing Institute. We focus on staying up to date with DOT drug compliance testing protocols so our clients can be confident they are meeting all DOT compliance regulations.
More on eTradeWire News
- 29th Annual Whitaker St. Louis International Film Festival announces award winners and attendance
- Sioux Falls Storm Player, John Williams, Has Much To Be Thankful For
- Holidays 2020 - What Kind of Shopper are you?
- Let Treehaus, a locally sourced boutique in Atwater Village help you find the perfect holiday gifts! And we'll even send them for you
- Century 22 Solutions Joins UF Innovate | The Hub
What is included with your DOT consortium fees?
This is a tricky one, because some consortiums and major medical facilities have hidden fees that don't appear until you get your bill. You may also receive separate bills for specific services such as collection site fees, lab work and medical review officer (MRO) fees. You should see these charges together on one bill so you know all services are included.
WDTC offers owner-operators an annual consortium fee that covers all random testing fees that come up during the year so you don't have to worry about extra invoices. You're covered. Just get the test done and return to the road. (The annual fee does not cover breath alcohol tests.)
How long has your consortium been in business?
WDTC was established in 2001. Former U.S. Army medic Mike Bray purchased the company in 2007. WDTC is proud to be a veteran-owned business operating throughout the USA.
Call us today to begin your DOT consortium renewal process.
About Wisconsin Drug Testing Consortium
More on eTradeWire News
- Kühler Co.'s Collection Launched Safely And Successfully At "Da Spot" In Ci
- Local Canadian Football Player Shares his message of Thankfulness as Thanksgiving approaches
- Craftsmen Industries Acquires GDS Retail and Display Graphics
- Free Agent, Andy St. Fleur, Stays Thankful Despite the Surprises in 2020
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
Wisconsin Drug Testing Consortium is an accredited, Certified Third Party Administrator (C-TPA), and specializes in consortium management; a variety of drug testing methods, including urine, hair and fingernails; post-accident testing; pre-employment drug tests; criminal background checks; supervisor training programs to keep employees compliant with DOT regulations; pre-employment DOT physicals; and paternity DNA testing. Headquartered in Green Bay, WDTC also has offices in Oshkosh and Appleton, Wisconsin. Call 888-784-8842 or visit https://widrugtesting.com for more information.
View original post on DOT consortium renewal here.
Wisconsin Drug Testing Consortium
- Hollywood Film Director Jack Cook
- Blush & Whimsy Sets Up Shop in Austin
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- RSVP Of South Florida To Thank USPS Mail Couriers With Mailbox Social Media Campaign
- autopom! Offering Vehicle Protection Plans for New and Used Cars
- Trae Tha Truth and Harris County Reach an Agreement That Allows Inmates to Attend Virtual Funerals
- Agent Advice Best Brokerages of 2020
- A Hunt County Grand Jury Returned a Criminal Indictment Against Former Wolfe City Officer
- Singer-Songwriter Stephen Winston Breathes Life In latest Single "Winter's Breath Warms The Heart"
- Brian E. Taylor To Be Featured In Groundbreaking Atlanta Bookstore
- 20Lighter Announces Orthopedic Surgery Alliance
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc. Completes the Largest Dialysis Clinical Trial in the United States
- BA Insight Announces Out of the Box Connector for Thomson Reuters Practical Law
- Shop Unique Handcrafted Gifts at the Spruill Gallery
- Used 2013 Hyundai Veloster for Sale!
- A Happier Thanksgiving: Thanks for Giving Campaign
- We Partnering Up For aTOY DRIVE
- Histria Books announces its newest imprint Prende Publishing
- Alertus Technologies' Upcoming Virtual Seminar Helps Organizations Navigate a New COVID-19 Landscape
- Music That Speaks On World Sadness