Popular on eTradeWire
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 247
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 239
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 156
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 134
- Travel Salaries Soar To New Record In July 133
- Eugen Spivak announces the release of "PMO Governance" book to help companies better deliver corporate strategy and maximize business benefits 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Callmoji iOS App Launched, Simplifies Conference Calls and Enhances Mobile CRM
- Centrifugal separator for food applications
- Processing chocolate with automatic self-cleaning strainer
- INF announces new Technology Ventures Group
- Venture Atlanta Selects Tomahawk Robotics as a Top Technology Company
- VPI Introduces 4K 18Gbps Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter Cable
- VLC solutions launches new content engagement platform
- The Critical Role Of Trust In Harnessing The Full Potential Of The Voice Of The Vehicle
- Baby Shuhser is a Mom's Choice Awards® Gold Recipient
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
Heralded as a "revolutionary dating app" by its users, Fairytrail is a dating app for remote workers, digital nomads, and people passionate about travel. With 8 levels of safety, it provides a dating platform for single people to match with one another, then match on recommended tours.
"People are becoming hyper mobile," says Taige Zhang, the founder of Fairytrail, adding "more than one-third of U.S. workers are in the gig economy. 57 million Americans are freelancers. 5 million are digital nomads. But there isn't a dating app to serve highly mobile people."
More on eTradeWire News
- Gregory Blair and FANG Win Big at the Lucky Strike Film Festival!
- XproAd: Growth in Native Advertising Market is projected to Scale Massively by 2025
- National Lice Prevention Month Prompts Free Comb Giveaway for Lice Troopers Treatment Centers
- Book offers 'Effing Simple' advice for network marketers and non-sellers alike
- Multi-Award Winning Actress Bridie Latona Stars in "I Think You Know" Music Video from Kalon Hart
Furthermore, most dating apps such as Tinder and Bumble want to keep users swiping and messaging, but users actually want to find someone, so they can get on with their lives--- to start having amazing experiences together. And Fairytrail promises exactly that.
Determined to cultivate real-life experiences rather than locking people to their screens, Fairytrail is the only dating app that safely bridges people from online to offline through group adventures.
In fact, its revenue primarily comes from getting matched users placed on Airbnb Experiences, Airbnb Adventures, and Viator tours. These are 2-3 day excursions led by a professional travel guide in small groups of 5-25 people.
Designed to be non-invasive like Coffee Meets Bagel, Fairytrail sprinkles users with new people to meet and travel possibilities only a few times a day.
This app is perfect for people who are picky about who they date. By allowing singles to be exposed to people outside their cities, Fairytrail can increase dating diversity and the dating pool size by 31 times for the average US dater.
More on eTradeWire News
- Garment Saver Launches Eco-Friendly Bags To Pack A Change of Outfit
- Coral Bay Recovery Provides Intensive Outpatient Addiction Treatment in Lighthouse Point, Florida
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
How does it work?
Users create an account and match with one another on Fairytrail. A match unlocks recommended adventures.
If there's mutual interest in any of the adventures, the parties are connected to chat. If there's attraction and chemistry, they have 30 days to book the adventure through a Fairytrail travel agent.
What are users say?
"Choosing the experience within dating makes dating much more exciting."
- Annet, Amsterdam
"I enjoy meeting people when I travel, so I see this as a more organized way of doing it."
- Atef, Toronto
"It helps plant travel inspiration."
- Mark, Sacramento
Where to get the app?
Fairytrail is available for download on iOS and Android here:
- The Greater Newburgh Rotary Hosts The 12th Annual Taste of Newburgh
- Options For A Basement Bathroom Toilet
- The Sound And Vision International Film & Technology Festival Takes Place September 22nd, In NYC
- LIE495 Football to Rep NY in Atlanta National Championship
- Big Island Beauty Academy Announces Scholarship Opportunity
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Two Hilarious Headliners
- The South Florida Garden Show with Mark Benson Debuts This Saturday at 10 am on 850 WFTL
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™